Random Thoughts Thread

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
I've always wondered why , when we were kids we always had to have enemies , we'd make them , Like the old dude that liked to take a walk after dinner to smoke a White Owl Cigar , as now I assume , after all these years he wasn't allowed to smoke that vile 40 cent econo puke in their small ass house inhabited by 6 cats , two kids that ate lead paint chips and could barely toast a pop tart...and Granny whom made the deal I'll buy this shack and pay cable and taxes , and you let me die here..... I look back at it now we are lucky Rollo didn't capture one of us and do the boot scootin Alter boy on our buttocks...

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
I've always wondered why , when we were kids we always had to have enemies , we'd make them , Like the old dude that liked to take a walk after dinner to smoke a White Owl Cigar , as now I assume , after all these years he wasn't allowed to smoke that vile 40 cent econo puke in their small ass house inhabited by 6 cats , two kids that ate lead paint chips and could barely toast a pop tart...and Granny whom made the deal I'll buy this shack and pay cable and taxes , and you let me die here..... I look back at it now we are lucky Rollo didn't capture one of us and do the boot scootin Alter boy on our buttocks...

Holy sweet mum of holey bleeding jesus, I am that guy. I wonder sometimes what the locals think of that gray limping giant wandering the neighborhood with a bathrobe and a poodle, and I pray they will at least call 911 when I keel over from a cardiac episode.

MasterBlaster

I hit stuff real hard
Elite Bastards
Well, to be perfectly honest and (in my humble opinion, of course!) without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without condemning ones views and by trying to make it objectified, and considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
The only thing that comes to mind is were the fuck did you grow up ?

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
Yesterday I was talking to two young lads, they was talking about the bands they like, I’d never heard of most of them. Today I will check out some up to date stuff and stop living in a time warp.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Yesterday I was talking to two young lads, they was talking about the bands they like, I’d never heard of most of them. Today I will check out some up to date stuff and stop living in a time warp.
It's just a jump to the left.

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
It's just a jump to the left.
Alright alright calm down, keep your knickers on Mavis......

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
The Goddess wonders how I can sleep anywhere, at any time, for 10 minutes or 10 hours. She never served in the military.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Time for breakfast. Toasted strawberry banana bread with cheese and coleslaw. Don't judge me, monkey.

Top Bottom