Random Thoughts Thread

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
[QUOTE="Swamp-Duck, post: 58100, member:

Yeah that’s him. Or her, how do you even tell ?
The male has a cock and he will like you if you jerk him off- - - - - - - -[/QUOTE]
what r u 8? lol

SAWA

The Loner
Revolution of 22 May. It got a nice ring to it.

Gonna get me some food and safe haven, just in case.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I microwave ice cream.... does that make me weird?
Nah, I do too for about 10 seconds. I dont like it when its completely frozen either lol. Just enough "soup" as you call it, so that my spoon gets a lil of it as I scoop up some ice cream lol.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Nah, I do too for about 10 seconds. I dont like it when its completely frozen either lol. Just enough "soup" as you call it, so that my spoon gets a lil of it as I scoop up some ice cream lol.

Pffft but the guys name is ice .. so you chose your handle because you don't like it?

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

Pffft but the guys name is ice .. so you chose your handle because you don't like it?
Ice is old enough to be your grandad, if he wants to eat "soup" let him eat soup :Grin3:

Ice is cool peeps, hes a CJ veteran, always had that name.

Ice

Dedicated Deviant

Ice is old enough to be your grandad, if he wants to eat "soup" let him eat soup :Grin3:

haha it was Iceman at first but in 2003 I asked Miss M to shorten it to Ice.The evil Santa has been with me a long long time.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

haha it was Iceman at first but in 2003 I asked Miss M to shorten it to Ice.The evil Santa has been with me a long long time.
Yeah that was right before my time at CJ, I was there the last couple years. The times we had there lol, man, :Cheers:

MasterBlaster

Don't Look At My Dick!
Permanent Meltdown
It's kinda spooky how you never know when you are doing something for the last time.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
It's kinda spooky how you never know when you are doing something for the last time.
Oddly I think things like that sometimes. Like lately, my Jeep suspension has been shit, but I just replaced the front end this past weekend. Before that, coming down the interstate on that long drive from work, I was thinking "well, if it breaks and it sends me into this ravine, I wanna smoke one more time" and then I started toking lol.

Top Bottom