Random Thoughts Thread

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
The birds won't be begging for another three hours, but I should probably put out some seed just to shut them up.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck the birds I waste money on seed for 'em and they sit and shit all over my garden and the dropped seeds grow all sorts of oddities that I have to pick out later ....

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
67581229-vector-color-sketch-illustration-pile-of-shit-with-flies-on-white-background.jpg

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Fuck the birds I waste money on seed for 'em and they sit and shit all over my garden and the dropped seeds grow all sorts of oddities that I have to pick out later ....
Yup. I have some new sprouts in the garden where I throw the feed. Not sure what they are, but I'll put up a fence so the lawn guys don't whack them.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Anyone know the reason behind that video going round of the teenagers killing that girl on the beach, just wondering if she’s a grass or was it over a boy, I can’t seem to find any info, just the vid .
I heard it was over her fucking one of the girls boyfriends. It's sick either way there's no point in that shit. Why can't people just move on?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
When I'm in the checkout line at Food Lion I play a game I call "I'd fuck her." You know. But when I see a really outstanding I'd fuck her white girl walk out with a black guy I see damaged goods. Fortunately most black guys walk out with white girls who couldn't get laid after 02:00.

I feel dirty.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I'm in the checkout line at Food Lion I play a game I call "I'd fuck her." You know. But when I see a really outstanding I'd fuck her white girl walk out with a black guy I see damaged goods. Fortunately most black guys walk out with white girls who couldn't get laid after 02:00.

I feel dirty.

There’s one live round where I am, if you saw the fucking state of it jfc, it stops people in the street making up story’s about how her cars been stolen and she need train fair, bag got stolen, it’s always some shit and I’ve seen people give it money, the first time I just said no, couple of weeks later it stopped me with the same story, I told the slag if it spoke to me again I’d hand her her own teeth and she can take them home to her lazy pouncing monkey.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have to admire his balls though, give him that, to admit to being a yid on a site like this .
Why not ...you're a thieving cunt ....another reason we pay alot for stuff...you're like a nigger and a jew all rolled in to a dusty poofa lolol

Why would your fucking wog family have to pay more for stuff cos of me ? You all buy second hand shit anyways bunch of fucking losers.how many pussy ladders do you have to make to get enough for a smelly pair of jeans from oxfam ?

Last edited:

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I buy everything I can wear at the local thrift store. Every summer the basketball guys at CNU dump last season's shoes. Size 14 Nikes are hard to come by, especially at $10 a pair.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Have to admire his balls though, give him that, to admit to being a yid on a site like this .
Why not ...you're a thieving cunt ....another reason we pay alot for stuff...you're like a nigger and a jew all rolled in to a dusty poofa lolol

Why would your fucking wog family have to pay more for stuff cos of me ? You all buy second hand shit anyways bunch of fucking losers.how many pussy ladders do you have to make to get enough for a smelly pair of jeans from oxfam ?
Really sorry, I don't speak 'old bag' you'll have to translate .... btw it took your old brain like 2 days to comprehend that post :LMAO::LMAO: bit slow no ? try some ginkgo biloba ..I hear it's good for old bats

:LMAO::LMAO:

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Pigeons roost in the eaves in my building. Four of them came by the garden for breakfast, first time visiting. One was mostly white, and damn, was it retarded.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really sorry, I don't speak 'old bag' you'll have to translate .... btw it took your old brain like 2 days to comprehend that post :LMAO::LMAO: bit slow no ? try some ginkgo biloba ..I hear it's good for old bats

:LMAO::LMAO:

i think it took her 2 days to notice u said anything at all

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Some stupid motherfucker almost hit me today while pulling out of their driveway. I wasn't that far away and almost about to pass them before they stupidly pulled out into my lane. Fortunately nobody was coming from the opposite direction so I was able to go around and I laid on the horn.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
People wo blow there horn after the fact are just fucking retarded and for the record I never blow the horn so don't even know if it works- - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
People wo blow there horn after the fact are just fucking retarded and for the record I never blow the horn so don't even know if it works- - - - - - -
In Lima, Peru every driver's horn works. Few drivers know if the brakes work... or even where the brake pedal is.