Random Thoughts Thread

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
My neighbor Zamir is trying to teach his girl how to ride his motorcycle. First lesson is how to keep that piece of shit running.
Where do you live ? the middle east,my neighbors name is Dennis on one side and Tom on the other then Bill and Mark and so on,just saying- - - - - - - -
its his bourbon swilling muslim neighbor so if she gets that bike in gear she should ride off and never look back lol

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
You know what? I'm not done. My friend Zamir is a third generation American from New Jersey whose maternal grandparents left Israel in 1946 because they didn't like the emerging politics. He's a jew, and so am I. My "bourbon swilling" Muslim neighbor David hasn't consumed alcohol since he embraced Islam 4 years ago, but he knows that I like bourbon.

You racist fucks can kiss my entire hairy ass.

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
You know what? I'm not done. My friend Zamir is a third generation American from New Jersey whose maternal grandparents left Israel in 1946 because they didn't like the emerging politics. He's a jew, and so am I. My "bourbon swilling" Muslim neighbor David hasn't consumed alcohol since he embraced Islam 4 years ago, but he knows that I like bourbon.

I’m sorry to say this “You Juden cunt!” ⚡️⚡️

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant

if his magic carpet is a 2 seater go fly back to the sandbox

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards

You know that Fred never did that. So you know that you're lying.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards

I’m sorry to say this “You Juden cunt!” ⚡️⚡️
I don't think you're sorry. Wait, I do think you're sorry. You sorry fuck.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant

the context is missing but it was probably the most innocent thing ever

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Have to admire his balls though, give him that, to admit to being a yid on a site like this .

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards

the context is missing but it was probably the most innocent thing ever
Your da said that about your mum, but they both knew he was lying.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Have to admire his balls though, give him that, to admit to being a yid on a site like this .
I'm not Yiddish. I'm a Danish jew whose people have been in America since 1760. So I'll lump you in with the other racists, fuck you very much.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
I'm not Yiddish. I'm a Danish jew whose people have been in America since 1760. So I'll lump you in with the other racists, fuck you very much.
i think i found your favorite christmas song lol

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
but for the 1 point u gain u lose 10 lol
Shit. I lose every time I post here.
No you don’t, you can say whatever you like, everyone else does, know what you are and expect it, then no one can use it against you, that’s a quote from a very famous midget.
Wait... I said that!? :Grin3:

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
but for the 1 point u gain u lose 10 lol
Shit. I lose every time I post here.
No you don’t, you can say whatever you like, everyone else does, know what you are and expect it, then no one can use it against you, that’s a quote from a very famous midget.
Wait... I said that!? :Grin3:
I didn’t give you the credit for it cos I thought you didn’t want to let everyone know you was a midget.

Top Bottom