Random Thoughts Thread

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Has anyone ever noticed that Dobermans all have a sharp, tangy smell? When black friends tell me white people smell like wet dogs, I tell them they're the Dobermans of the dog world.[/QUOTE]
They sure like chasing wet dog smelling women then, I usually always wonder how blacks can wash their hair considering water beads off it, no wonder they get hair mould...[/QUOTE]

Totally water resistant.
If you watch a movie from the 70s when they had those big fros and they poured water on their head or were under the shower nozzle, it would pool up like a nest until it poured over the side in a little waterfall.
EDIT: my keyboard's flipping out, I'm replying to Warpig and rT's posts.

Vile_Vixen

Inappropriate Behavior Coordinator
I had a dog years ago that would bark uncontrollably at every black person we came across while out walking...

He was raised in the suburbs and came to the city with me when I moved....it was almost comical

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
My chocolate labs, both friendly, black guy approaches I hear that gutteral growl or they'll have that suspicious look. "We're all the same!".. yeah, unfortunately dogs don't do PC, they're the most honest living things you'll ever meet.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Elite Bastards
We're not the same. We're superior. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't encourage and convert our colored brothers. Instead of constant negativity. It achieves nothing. Hate and anger eats the host as as well as the victim. That said, always keep your hand around your gun and be tactically aware around ANY other race. You just cant trust these niggers..

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I don't believe anyone who says they don't get offended by anything.

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
We're not the same. We're superior. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't encourage and convert our colored brothers. Instead of constant negativity. It achieves nothing. Hate and anger eats the host as as well as the victim. That said, always keep your hand around your gun and be tactically aware around ANY other race. You just cant trust these niggers..

Or ex-cons .. crook bitches

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
Ever wondered how many places you’ve been for the very last time ?

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
The ends of Hotdogs look like a Cat's ass ...

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
If I became president I'd MAGA in ten minutes by pulling a Vlad the Impaler just like Saddam did here.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
sniff..:Hmmm:
sniff sniff..:Wow3:

Geez Knife, that you? Take a shower already, ya smell like horseshit!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you want , I'm giving a seminar in the Chicago area on PWT... "proper wiping technique "...pm me your home addy and cell number and I'll give you a free private lesson , hell I'll even bring the taco bell and prune juice

Top Bottom