Random Thoughts Thread

Who

Not Dead Yet
If a thread is marked, show your dick bois and you don’t like looking at guys peckers, why would you open up the thread and look at guys peckers. And then announce to the world you are Homophobic?
Makes no sense to me.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You paying my airfair ?

Ha Ha - Why would I put out cash for a Hot Dog when I can have a steak for free - - - - -just saying
PS-If you still want to come over I have all the dope you can smoke plus will even throw in a few corn dogs that you can eat or stick between your legs:Stoned:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That’s just bloody rude, you should know by now that I’m a lady,
sexy-girl-middle-finger-smiley-emoticon.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What if this is a quarantine planet and we’re here cos we’ve got a virus that makes us grow old and die. When we hear about abduction it’s them testing and trying to find a cure.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What if this is a quarantine planet and we’re here cos we’ve got a virus that makes us grow old and die. When we hear about abduction it’s them testing and trying to find a cure.

according 2 the reports the problem must be up our butts then lol
alien-probing-et-university-cartoon.jpg

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Passed a few bongs round with some mates last night, had a 2 hour discussion on how Doberman’s are not skinny Rottweilers. I love my life.
Has anyone ever noticed that Dobermans all have a sharp, tangy smell? When black friends tell me white people smell like wet dogs, I tell them they're the Dobermans of the dog world.
They sure like chasing wet dog smelling women then, I usually always wonder how blacks can wash their hair considering water beads off it, no wonder they get hair mould...
Wow more ignorance. We’ll use my daughter as an example. She doesn’t have the nappiest hair but she will do. A black persons hair is quite brittle and fragile if not kept properly conditioned. My daughter only shampoos about twice a week and the other days she just uses conditioner. The heavy conditioning is what causes beading of water but with some shampoo, the conditioner gets stripped away and the hair gets clean as does the scalp which is where the bad odor comes from of those who have bad hygiene. Mold is a result of just being lazy and gross. I don’t know what kind of people you’re surrounding yourself with but judging many because of a few is fucked up.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Passed a few bongs round with some mates last night, had a 2 hour discussion on how Doberman’s are not skinny Rottweilers. I love my life.
Has anyone ever noticed that Dobermans all have a sharp, tangy smell? When black friends tell me white people smell like wet dogs, I tell them they're the Dobermans of the dog world.
They sure like chasing wet dog smelling women then, I usually always wonder how blacks can wash their hair considering water beads off it, no wonder they get hair mould...
Wow more ignorance. We’ll use my daughter as an example. She doesn’t have the nappiest hair but she will do. A black persons hair is quite brittle and fragile if not kept properly conditioned. My daughter only shampoos about twice a week and the other days she just uses conditioner. The heavy conditioning is what causes beading of water but with some shampoo, the conditioner gets stripped away and the hair gets clean as does the scalp which is where the bad odor comes from of those who have bad hygiene. Mold is a result of just being lazy and gross. I don’t know what kind of people you’re surrounding yourself with but judging many because of a few is fucked up.
Yawn.... So you’re ok smelling of wet dog? :ChiLLPiLL: