Random Thoughts Thread

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I'm feeling kind of badass being able to pick up a 135 lb. barbell from a standing position. Imagine the upper body strength needed to do that.

MasterBlaster

Don't Look At My Dick!
Elite Bastards
shunDictionary result for shun
/SHən/
verb
gerund or present participle: shunning
  1. persistently avoid, ignore, or reject (someone or something) through antipathy or caution.
    "he shunned fashionable society"
    synonyms:avoid, evade, eschew, steer clear of, shy away from, fight shy of, recoil from, keep away from, keep one's distance from, give a wide berth to, have nothing to do with, leave alone, not touch; More

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
No pics but it most definitely did happen. More than once.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Elite Bastards
Passed a few bongs round with some mates last night, had a 2 hour discussion on how Doberman’s are not skinny Rottweilers. I love my life.
Has anyone ever noticed that Dobermans all have a sharp, tangy smell? When black friends tell me white people smell like wet dogs, I tell them they're the Dobermans of the dog world.

Kilroy

...was here.
I have a lot of dreams about flying, while we're on the flying and dreams thing. Had one a couple weeks ago that remains memorable:

I was testing an autonomous passenger drone. Four rotors with a little single-seat passenger compartment. I sit inside, strap in, pair my iPhone to the onboard system, it picks up the route to the destination, and up it goes. All's well. I'm monitoring the thing's progress when all of a sudden the power starts fluctuating and the drone starts losing altitude. So I'm like, "Welp, fuck it," unstrap, open the door, and get out of the drone. Whereupon I proceed to just float there while the drone falls down, goes boom.

Then my phone starts ringing and its ATC telling me to quit standing around in their airspace.

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
If you belch or fart everyone thinks it’s disgusting , yet they bless you if you sneeze, belching is better , at least there ain’t snot.

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Was thoughting last night with some friends while enjoying a nice Doob ... how come all these people that hates each other right now don't focus their energies fighting big corporations for a decent living wage .... prolly over simplified but was an great topic last night

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
Passed a few bongs round with some mates last night, had a 2 hour discussion on how Doberman’s are not skinny Rottweilers. I love my life.
Has anyone ever noticed that Dobermans all have a sharp, tangy smell? When black friends tell me white people smell like wet dogs, I tell them they're the Dobermans of the dog world.
They sure like chasing wet dog smelling women then, I usually always wonder how blacks can wash their hair considering water beads off it, no wonder they get hair mould...

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
When you fucked the frozen bitch could you see your breath ?

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
If you belch or fart everyone thinks it’s disgusting , yet they bless you if you sneeze, belching is better , at least there ain’t snot.
I hate when I'm walking and someone sneezes openly, like they're three years old while passing me as I gotta hold my breath so I don't catch their flu. Fucking foreigners.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator

they bless people because their heart stops beating every time a person sneezes

Top Bottom