Random Thoughts Thread

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Random thoughts generator

84686173.gif

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got Subway for the first time in years today. I remember why it’s been years now. Subway fucking sucks.
I went to that chain deli once, that's ONCE. I get a sandwich from a mom and pop deli and it's stacked so high I could probably break it down to make three sandwiches out of it, but Subway and the other chains are cheap as hell, like eating a loaf of bread with a "rumour" of baloney and cheese on it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I got Subway for the first time in years today. I remember why it’s been years now. Subway fucking sucks.
I went to that chain deli once, that's ONCE. I get a sandwich from a mom and pop deli and it's stacked so high I could probably break it down to make three sandwiches out of it, but Subway and the other chains are cheap as hell, like eating a loaf of bread with a "rumour" of baloney and cheese on it.
I only ever get tuna melts from Subway, double cheese and heaped onions, I love it lol!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You would have to have a 2 foot long cock to fuck that thing!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm thinking of starting a book club ...it's like you read my mind ! How would Friday nights around 8pm sound ?..I'd like to start small maybe just you and I at first ....I seem to have lost your info from the photo shoot we did in the Nevada desert , please resend if you plan on cumming :Hello:

first book I'm thinking should be

viral-adda.jpg

200.gif