Random Thoughts Thread

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
Wonder how many serial killers are out there that ain’t come to light yet, they could have their eye on you right now, you could be next for all you know.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Wonder how many serial killers are out there that ain’t come to light yet, they could have their eye on you right now, you could be next for all you know.
That's why I pack heat when outside the house, even to bring in the garbage cans. (not really, once the novelty of being allowed to wore off it just became a heavy pain in the ass)
I wish there were more like Dexter who feed their appetite while also taking out the trash, a win-win for everyone.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Why are our own farts more tolerable than other peoples' farts?

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Let us KNOW there's life after death rather than BELIEVING in it.

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
Grays are us in the future, that’s what we evolve into, and they’ve discovered time travel and come back to study their primitive ancestors.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
I got Subway for the first time in years today. I remember why it’s been years now. Subway fucking sucks.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
I got Subway for the first time in years today. I remember why it’s been years now. Subway fucking sucks.
I went to that chain deli once, that's ONCE. I get a sandwich from a mom and pop deli and it's stacked so high I could probably break it down to make three sandwiches out of it, but Subway and the other chains are cheap as hell, like eating a loaf of bread with a "rumour" of baloney and cheese on it.

Top Bottom