Random Thoughts Thread

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
When I think of the name @SHAMPAIN , I think of Shampoo Pain. You aint one of them fucks that tried jerking it off in the shower with shampoo as lube are ya? That shit hurts lololol.

rigor79

kingkill 33
At first I thought this kid was retarded or something. But after thinking about it for awhile I now think she is brainwashed by her parents and perhaps by others as well.
So here you have it, a brainwashed retard..
How dare you...
at least she's still a "climate activist" which is sweet ... :ROFL3:
:facepalm:

rigor79

kingkill 33
When I think of the name @SHAMPAIN , I think of Shampoo Pain. You aint one of them fucks that tried jerking it off in the shower with shampoo as lube are ya? That shit hurts lololol.
No
i was once locked up cos i was too dangerous a that time .. almost terrorist by gossips and corruption i guess .. so ended up in an institute jerking off to some kinky girl named k. and suddenly some nurse popped into my shower room .. oh my, she was big eyed lol .. :LOL1: damn i hated it there .. if there's a civil war in belgium .. i'm going to burn down that place or blow em all up .. and give that one dr. a fucking dachau shot in his neck or slash his neck .. :fuckOFF: i hate that dude .. :Killa:

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Just asked the dog to get my house slippers from upstairs, he came down with my park boots so it looks like we’re going out...

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Smoke alarms started going off at 03:00,, every 12 minutes. Batteries low, I guess. Put the poodle in a panic, and he's been running around for 4 hours. I don't know which is more annoying.

rigor79

kingkill 33

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Top Bottom