Random Thoughts Thread

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
When I think of the name @SHAMPAIN , I think of Shampoo Pain. You aint one of them fucks that tried jerking it off in the shower with shampoo as lube are ya? That shit hurts lololol.
How do you know this?
I've experienced the pain "first hand" :Grin3:

Only took once!

A motto at another site Im on, "keep it out of your peehole" lol.

rigor79

kingkill 33
yeah like the crab hand from ayman al zawahiri or so and the pinky .. lol .. holland would go horny with russia but they ripped all my life apart and confused me .. all fucking lost and i'm going to plunge a knife in that little bit of info and completely ruin in it for everyone, overkill and negative attention in my direction in the coming years ..
i think even that holland and russia are looking in rap songs for jihad messages and gesticulations to talk ... i need to post that someday somewhere ..

rigor79

kingkill 33
cleanliness but it's odd that often pple think it's skinhead ... sick of it .. did it too before but that was abt a statement and in a way mourning in solidarity abt some photographer his killing. beard and shaved head. a bit of a opposing statement.. for someone's death.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Why is men head shaving so popular?

For me, I started shaving my head early on. Think I had read an article in Playboy 20 years ago, about certain men making it look good. And that if you started shaving early, folks just got use to it, and figured you shaved your head, instead of actually being bald. My hair had just started thinning, and I was tired of barbers fucking up my hair anyway, so I shaved it. Been shaving it since. I can still grow hair all around my head, but its a lil thin up top, can still grow it though. But what I really enjoy, is that its cooler in the summer, and there is no fixing your hair or anything lol. If my head starts to sweat, I just squeegee it off with my finger lol.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
cleanliness but it's odd that often pple think it's skinhead ... sick of it .. did it too before but that was abt a statement and in a way mourning in solidarity abt some photographer his killing. beard and shaved head. a bit of a opposing statement.. for someone's death.

I've even been asked by a half black guy, how to join the Aryan Brotherhood lol.

Top Bottom