Random Thoughts Thread

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Yogi and boo boo was worse thieves than me.
What kind of things do you steal ? rob homes-stores-cars etc. - - - - - -
Expensive stores, never homes that really is stealing, used to steal cars to order and take them to Spain, I steal to order too people get it half price and I make a good wedge.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
All my life I have suffered depression, but in my younger years that was not a thing. At 50 something I was diagnosed with aspergers, which explained a lot. It's easy to explain away the fucked up parts of me, but I'd rather put the shit out there for everyone to see. And for everyone to know the story behind the face isn't the reality.

Last edited:

rigor79

kingkill 33

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
All my life I have suffered depression, but in my younger years that was not a thing. At 50 something I was diagnosed with asperger's,
Too bad. Tourettes would be funnier.
I worked with a guy with Tourettes. Hard to understand, but an outtstanding electrician. I doubt you could carry his tool bag.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
All my life I have suffered depression, but in my younger years that was not a thing. At 50 something I was diagnosed with asperger's,
I worked with a guy with Tourettes. Hard to understand, but an outtstanding electrician. I doubt you could carry his tool bag.
Why would I wanna steal your job?
To be honest, I'd love to have a friend with tourettes. Hilarity. All the time.

rigor79

kingkill 33
as long as it isn't his nutsack than it'll be okay to carry his tool box... , i would employ such pple as employer ... they get chances too ... and easy for development of oneself.

rigor79

kingkill 33
Why would I wanna steal your job?
To be honest, I'd love to have a friend with tourettes. Hilarity. All the time.
look at father ted ... ;)

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
So... you're on the back side of life and you have a pathological distrust of women. That's cool... I guess.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
It’s been raining for 4 days and nights, dunno about leaving the EU, we’re soon going to join doggerland...

Top Bottom