Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[QOTE="knife wielder, post: 38295, member: 130"]You're an idiot.[/QUOTE]
get back down there b4 i get the plunger

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I want to go back in time and shoot a T-Rex.

I'm thinking they taste like frog legs,very big frog legs.
i was tricked into eating that and escargo but they didnt tell me until the next morning lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Kron Gracie won his debut UFC fight earlier tonight via submission (of course) making him the first Gracie to win inside the UFC octagon in 25 years.

Seen that and made me think about Chris Cyborg getting her ass beat in her last outing- - - - - - -

Fangz

of questionable integrity
Kron Gracie won his debut UFC fight earlier tonight via submission (of course) making him the first Gracie to win inside the UFC octagon in 25 years.

Seen that and made me think about Chris Cyborg getting her ass beat in her last outing- - - - - - -

If anyone was going to out strike Cyborg then it was going to be Nunes. If I am not mistaken Amanda said she wanted to fight Holly Holm and then retire.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
What good is a report button on this forum if nothing is done about the person being reported?

I've reported several posts that were clearly attempts to troll and derail my threads and had nothing to do with the thread topic.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
All of my best friends are dead people. Someday I've got to figure out how that happened ‍♀️

OP
OP
SAWA

SAWA

The Loner
I still got crt tv from 2004.. that have been accidentally dropped by me twice but still functioning..