Random Thoughts Thread

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I've heard elk is really good.

Elk is very good hot but not so good for a cold elk meat sandwhich,has a lot of tallow in it. Moose is good both hot and cold.. White tail deer is ok I guess but mule deer sucks ass.

It all depends on who makes it. I worked with a guy who did side jobs as butcher and pitmaster. In deer season he'd bring in some really good meals for the crew. Last one I remember was a pepper steak that sold me on venison forever... except I can't quite get it right.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
As for birds,you can't beat Ruffies. :rightON:

IMG_2028_zpsolxc6ckk.jpg

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I've heard elk is really good.

Elk is very good hot but not so good for a cold elk meat sandwhich,has a lot of tallow in it. Moose is good both hot and cold.. White tail deer is ok I guess but mule deer sucks ass.

It all depends on who makes it. I worked with a guy who did side jobs as butcher and pitmaster. In deer season he'd bring in some really good meals for the crew. Last one I remember was a pepper steak that sold me on venison forever... except I can't quite get it right.

Get a Mulie buck early in the season and you'll be ok. Get a mulie buck in Rut and it's dog food.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
The census... you know, tne one that the current administration wants to ask who's a citizen and who's not... should have 3 questions:
Where do you live?
How many people live with you?
How many of those are under 18?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What if our dreams are us looking into alternate dimensions? Are our lives also just the dreams of some random higher entity?

I've wondered something similar to this. I've even wondered if our dream souls traverse and go into another person to help them out in certain situations and then backing out. Its weird lol. I've even had this one dream that I backed way out of the galaxy, until all that we know that exists was a speck, and then things were somewhat white, and these huge entities were the masters of all, and toyed with us.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
If I didn't start shit with you why do you want to be an asshole to me?

I can post whatever the fuck I want.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Elk is very good,never had Moose and last Deer I got was a 4 year old Mule and was just OK at best and don't care for Bear meat- - - - - - -

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
How bout a one way ticket to the Resurrection- - - - - - -

Last edited: