Random Thoughts Thread

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Some black people are friendlier than some white people.

Here is a date for you and she is very friendly to white boys and her name is Ruby- - - - - -
BigButt.jpg

And here is my date- - - - -- - - -

Tits.png

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Another big traffic fuck up. Long squealing of tires and maybe a rear end, either on I-64 or Bland at the traffic light. No sirens, so no disaster. This happens every f'n night.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Odd and interesting things happen in the wee hours. A couple of guys trudged by the darkness of my back porch, apparently friends out for a stroll or coming home from a late night. One said "What's up, boss?" and I said "Hi." I didn't find it any more strange than they did passing me at 04:00 in my garden.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I've used hundreds of pounds of kosher salt and the same in steel pads, but not a drop of soap to clean my cast iron skillet. I've carried it around for 30 years, and it makes an excellent omelette.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Oliver Shagnasty, post: 51582, member:
Well as long as its squeaky clean![/QUOTE]

You need to eat a box of ExLax so to know what the ass hole is for !

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I use bank cards not cash, at least my card ain’t up been in some strippers arse crack or rolled up and stuck up a cokeheads nose, don’t forget to wash your hands.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
It's also easier to honestly say to panhandlers "I'd like to help, but I only carry plastic."
Until you run into that enterprising guy who points to the atm on the corner....

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
FUCK beggars.
Around here it's a big business. People are hired via craigslist to look pitiful at intersections in very unlikely locations with "homeless, please help" signs. Wheelchairs and amputees are a bonus. Like on a 6 lane main artery by the airport and a Walmart, or outside an upscale apartment community by Trader Joe's. If I'm approached I ask how they got there. Crickets. That wasn't covered in the script, and these folks weren't hired for improv skills. How they got there is in a van, dropped in various locations by a beggar pimp who pays maybe 5% of the day's take.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I wonder when the geese will fly north- - - - - - -