Random Thoughts Thread

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
C'mon Blaster can't you absolve me of this tiny faux pax ... I'm gonna need a good whisper or two

iu-e-magazine-stairway-heaven-hell-realization-life-delicious-food-dreaming-gate-introspection-destiny-tempting-decision-meaningful.jpg
beetlejuice.jpeg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I've always wondered why , when we were kids we always had to have enemies , we'd make them , Like the old dude that liked to take a walk after dinner to smoke a White Owl Cigar , as now I assume , after all these years he wasn't allowed to smoke that vile 40 cent econo puke in their small ass house inhabited by 6 cats , two kids that ate lead paint chips and could barely toast a pop tart...and Granny whom made the deal I'll buy this shack and pay cable and taxes , and you let me die here..... I look back at it now we are lucky Rollo didn't capture one of us and do the boot scootin Alter boy on our buttocks...

The only thing that comes to mind is were the fuck did you grow up ?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yesterday I was talking to two young lads, they was talking about the bands they like, I’d never heard of most of them. Today I will check out some up to date stuff and stop living in a time warp.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
The Goddess wonders how I can sleep anywhere, at any time, for 10 minutes or 10 hours. She never served in the military.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Time for breakfast. Toasted strawberry banana bread with cheese and coleslaw. Don't judge me, monkey.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
The Goddess, the poodle, the porch. It's the world I live in.

Kinda odd that you feel the need to comment on it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Look on the bright side, negs are deactivated, you won the most negs and no one can top you lol. I would say you are the Grand Negger, but depending on what part of the country you are in, it might come out as a different accent, and someone might take it the wrong way, and hang you from a tree.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
If I posted a picture of the Goddess there would be some members who would say "Oh, bullshit, that's Kate Hudson!" I will not give those assholes the satisfaction.