Random Thoughts Thread

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
The next Star Trek they make should take place in the alternative evil universe where they all wore goatees.
Even the intro was better, fuck all that galactic, "peace".

e18.jpg

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
its kind of funny how life works things out for you when you sit back & let it vs trying to control it
myeah .. true what is the outcome lol

In general........typically things work out in my favor
i hope for you dear .. :)
i wish i could say that i am going backwards all over the place pmsl i can't believe it while i should not laugh abt it .. 't is fucked my life .. :facepalm: and got so much to do.. :Thinking:

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
wondering if this new font colour is readable to all the old codgers on here...

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
If Vaping is as hazardous as they say , should smokers go back or will the Gov't go nutz with bans and whatnot...?
Vaping is actually safer than smoking
Straight up nicotine minus all the shit they put in ciggies (shit = carcinogens)

The tobacco companies are financing a lot of the anti vape hype....ironically they say you’re 4X more likely to start smoking ciggies if you vape as part of their anti vape campaign :facepalm::LMAO2:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
If Vaping is as hazardous as they say , should smokers go back or will the Gov't go nutz with bans and whatnot...?
i did a bit of drugs in my past including smoking and i never believed in the chems in that, why i refuted and i was correct nothing hazardous for health had been proven and look how many inventions or toys for humans always have been deemed safe .. after years they find a problem with it... always wait a decade with something new and better to not smoke ... i was correct after all abt vape.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Vaping is actually safer than smoking
Straight up nicotine minus all the shit they put in ciggies (shit = carcinogens)

The tobacco companies are financing a lot of the anti vape hype....ironically they say you’re 4X more likely to start smoking ciggies if you vape as part of their anti vape campaign :facepalm::LMAO2:
there are cases of lung diseases but i DO TOO wonder .. i heard people putting liquid forms of drugs or any high making products int he container .. else you need to vape aqua regia .. and burn all that good shit deep in your lungs ... erh? :Perfecto:

edit: don't throw aqua regia in there, cos you will be dead it's acid to burn cadavers with if you like.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
statistics are nice BUT they are like anything else on this 3rd rock from the Sun....FOR SALE !
images
coolest show ever around the 90's or 2000's here .. need to have it on dvd someday... 3rd rock from the sun.
was this one actor not a debuting or young actor at first in twilight zone from the 80's like many others there?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
statistics are nice BUT they are like anything else on this 3rd rock from the Sun....FOR SALE !
images

Dont know about where you guys are, but in the uk we used to Be able to buy a pack of 10 cigarettes, they stopped it and now you can only buy 20, I don’t smoke cigarettes but I know people who used to buy 10 a day now they’re back to 20, they say it’s to discourage smoking but obviously it’s just to make more money.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
images

Dont know about where you guys are, but in the uk we used to Be able to buy a pack of 10 cigarettes, they stopped it and now you can only buy 20, I don’t smoke cigarettes but I know people who used to buy 10 a day now they’re back to 20, they say it’s to discourage smoking but obviously it’s just to make more money.

It's about greed,there are people who will sell you something that they know will kill you and don't give a shit >>> GREED<<<