Random Thoughts Thread

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Chilled watermelon is good hangover medicine.
I got a chilled, seedless white watermelon last week in Lucedale, MS. It didn't help my hangover, but damn it was good.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Chilled watermelon is good hangover medicine.
Try ice cream or better yet don't drink- - - - - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Making a proper walking stick for Ryan... the son in law. I found a great piece of hickory in a pile of trimmings, debarked it and stained it. I tried a Maori wrap for the handle, but it looked like shit. Back to Home Depot for sandpaper, twine, and urethane.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
All this space travel is interesting,Mars and all that, but when are they going to find where the ewokes live ?
It probably won't be in our lifetime unfortunately. They won't even tell the truth about Roswell.
we will be like the indians watching the europeans arrive and it will end up the same way

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Dying from liver fail is not a fun way to go plus or can't walk without help or hold down food and don't want my kids to have to live with that shit so quit the booze(one qt plus a day)3 years ago and never look back and for the record never been afraid to die but sure don't want to help things along !
PS-I don't do drugs as well - - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Ol' Sparky electrocuted hundreds, guilty or innocent, but nobody ever mentions that....

MasterBlaster

Banned ~
Permanent Meltdown
Gotta kill the bastards in some manner. A hammer to the brain seems like the easiest, cheapest way.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
It wasn't a century ago the state of Kansas delivered execution with a baseball bat swung at the poor soul's head, until one day the executioner cracked one buck's skull three times without the desired effect. That was a day to remember, and you better believe the next day the Governor Lepetomane ordered one of those electiafied chairs so there wouldn't be any further embarrassment.

MasterBlaster

Banned ~
Permanent Meltdown
Also, food. I want a great meal, awesome herb and libations, a roll in the hay, more libations, then BAM! I die.

Yea, buddy.

Top Bottom