xXx
Site Supporter
The last thing Jeannie sees before 'Uncle Rick' gives 'er a drink

tenor.gif

:LMAO:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Had a full ride physical exam today. Yes, Virginia, the good doctor and I had butt sexytiime. Dr. Brian said "It feels pretty good in there. I said "You're dog damn right it does!"

Should've turned around and said "that'll be $20" lol.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Oh how we've chilled...

Years ago...

I started a "Obama Assasination' game thread... I found and posted details of the presidents vehicle, weaknesses.. etc. pictures of Obama in precarious positions.. then asked three questions to our posters.

Who is going to do it ..(al qeada/isis/shadow govt, etc)

Where will it happen and HOW will it happen.. I put a lot of work into and it was a pretty impressively shocking thread... I deleted it after an asshole here threatened to submit it to the Secret Service. It was a bit much and might have been pushing it,.

Another time ….

I started a thread that I found a coupon using this .. I wrote a kickass story around it ….

HL0zoPk.jpg

This got me a 10 page 'cease and desist' letter from McDs

Then theres the time I wrote a story here about robbing a store off the freeway.. I went all out descrbing how I was going to do it.... few days later.. a detective and three cops were at my door. Corsetkat ran into the next room and the female detective used her real name and said 'come join us'... lol, they were seeing if the story was real and looking for proof. Of course the found nothing, I told them the story is filled w humor and it was a joke. They saw my pot plants, made stick out my tongue to see if I did cocaine and lectured me about opening a window to air the room out (pot smoke) off they went.

Shit happens.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
watch out cos apparently not all is legal ... even meme's .. i had made one "join isis, the darkside is outta cookies" apparently not so legal .. contrary to what isis posts .. that is small though .. i had it once too .. sensing hacking and stuff and thinking cops ... being an idiot and also .. google maps of the royal house and photo's of vendura van's blocking roads and an explosive car breaching the port to blow up ... and a letter in notepad.exe with suicide or something can't remember .. to step away from it and leave it alone .. lol .. it worked but ran of into another direction perhaps, odd .. watch out cos it can be dangerous taps or hacks .. yet i have difficulty outing how i feel about the dutch perhaps russian intelligence who wont leave me alone for a clandestine isis mission they expect since 2014 and now still banging my head since last two years, costed me a female friend, job loss and income, family that fucked off from me who where a bit inspired was holland too .. which pisses me off as i don't want to share info or knowledge about islam or help em with old read pages or anything all i have is loss of life and blocked out it's severe my life and not to live.. so i dare to share and describe how i feel as theraphy this is a secret forums anyways.. how i feel rather than advising it but talking about emotions with muslims is perhaps legal too maybe i try that after some time depending on an open letter to uncle sam and a damage claim .. it's like an explosive isis truck going off in holland next to a nuclear factory ..stress blasting trough my head .. causing fallout destroying all my thoughts like a nuclear cloud all over holland ... <<< not terrorism, more a poetic description .. :Perfecto:
58cc2fa5112f707e0c8b4d83-750-325.jpg

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I was at a an afterparty on closing night of a Fiddler on the Roof production at the Kirshten home, camped in the attic apartment of La Kirsh's hipster brother Benny. I played the high constable... the only non singing part, because I can't fucking sing, and there was one violent scene where I clubbed Perchik the radical. Benny said he wanted to rush the stage and rip my throat out. It was just that good, and thanks to Mark Lipman for making the moment and taking the blow.

We were stoned in the attic, so the tension had subsided.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I watched the highlights of the democractic primaries and the hot point was literally arguing over who could better fuck this country by giving it away to illegals and anyone else who doesn't earn it.
No wonder the thought of armed citizens make 'em shit rainbows.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
This happened two towns over from us.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
bears are cool .. but dangerous .. hostile and a lump weight .... cool animals but always watch out.. :D bears aint kittens with mittens lol ..
giphy.gif

vs
giphy-downsized-large.gif

mmmmmm, anyone an opinion? :Perfecto:

Yeah,when in the woods butter have more than just your lunch pale - - - - - - - -

NewToy024.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
smh

Don't answer Rigor .... he sucks the Allah right outta' the ole' snakbar if you know what I mean.