Religion, spirituality, consciouness

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The bible contains 783,137 words

and out of 783,137 words one can only find maybe two or three vague and highly speculative texts to support the identity of the author? Given the fact there are thousands of passages which declare conclusively Jesus to be the SON of God?

lmao -- reading comprehension is essential

If you don't think Jesus is the son of God, you might want to stop calling yourself a Christian.
Um... that reading comprehension thing?

derp derp

I read what you posted and it is clear that what you posted casts doubt upon the belief that Jesus is the son of God. If that's not what you're arguing, what in the holy fuck are you going on about?
learn how to read please

thank you

Learn how to communicate you ignorant fuck.
I do know how to communicate you fat illegal pig with a night school education. And anyone who's parents weren't siblings could see I said Jesus is the SON of God. Not God himself. Just like you are the daughter of that hungry hippo that birthed you into existence and not her

derp derp --

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

and out of 783,137 words one can only find maybe two or three vague and highly speculative texts to support the identity of the author? Given the fact there are thousands of passages which declare conclusively Jesus to be the SON of God?

If you don't think Jesus is the son of God, you might want to stop calling yourself a Christian.

derp derp

I read what you posted and it is clear that what you posted casts doubt upon the belief that Jesus is the son of God. If that's not what you're arguing, what in the holy fuck are you going on about?
learn how to read please

thank you

I do know how to communicate you fat illegal pig with a night school education. And anyone who's parents weren't siblings could see I said Jesus is the SON of God. Not God himself. Just like you are the daughter of that hungry hippo that birthed you into existence and not her

derp derp --

Oh no you don't. Your first sentence is irrelevant, your second sentence makes no sense whatsoever. It's as clear as mud, you uneducated muppet.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

Oh no you don't. Your first sentence is irrelevant, your second sentence makes no sense whatsoever. It's as clear as mud, you uneducated muppet.
Are you seriously this fat and stupid?

no, seriously.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --
^^^Something someone without a clue to what the concept of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost Trinity concept means, would say.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mainstream Protestantism, Catholic and Orthodox Churches all adhere to the Nicene Creed that absolutely hold the tenet of the Trinity.

That is what MOST Christians believe...FACT

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --
^^^Something someone without a clue to what the concept of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost Trinity concept means, would say.
The concept is quite clear. There is no such thing as a Trinity

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron
Read a Bible sometime, maybe while you're thighmastering.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Mainstream Protestantism, Catholic and Orthodox Churches all adhere to the Nicene Creed that absolutely hold the tenet of the Trinity.

That is what MOST Christians believe...FACT
hey derp derp -- I never said this bogus idea of a trinity could not be found in Catholic teaches and even the teachings of other so called Christian denominations

I said the idea is found nowhere in the bible

there is a difference and you'd know that if you'd have learned to read at some point in your life

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron
Read a book Chubby.
I read the bible cover to cover

twice

have you?

*waits for silly irrelevant answer which proves my point

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron
Do they offer biblical studies down at your local gloryhole? Maybe during one of your visits you could ask?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron

The snake handlers and other weirdos meeting under tents out in the middle of cornfuckistan have never impressed me, actually I find them sort of horrifying.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron
Do they offer biblical studies down at your local gloryhole? Maybe during one of your visits you could ask?
If I did send you a pic of my junk, would you finally stfu about your homogay fantasies?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron
If I did send you a pic of my junk, would you finally stfu about your homogay fantasies?
You have a microscope in your possession?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
So is this a straight up Jesus thread or a wide open thread about religion spirituality and consciousness?

I'm feeling discriminated against, which is a complete violation of intersectionality, because my personal spiritual sharings are being denigrated and not taken seriously. Kinda like the nigger kids at Harvard who whine about being oppressed.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron

@Bastard Factory

One tries to provide content and then it shortly goes to hell because of the usual suspects...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So is this a straight up Jesus thread or a wide open thread about religion spirituality and consciousness?

I'm feeling discriminated against, which is a complete violation of intersectionality, because my personal spiritual sharings are being denigrated and not taken seriously. Kinda like the nigger kids at Harvard who whine about being oppressed.

It's supposed to be about more than Christianity and Jesus.

And STFU Reggie. You aren't posting seriously and we all know it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron

@Bastard Factory

One tries to provide content and then it shortly goes to hell because of the usual suspects...
sez the person who started with the insults first

lmao

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron
I'm not sure exactly how to tell you this, but Modern Christianity is about a whole shitload more that is found in your Bible, Neither Martin Luther, no Guttenberg are mentioned in the Bible, yet here we are With a small handful of "Catholic" Sects and probably a couple thousand protestant sects/

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron

@Bastard Factory

lmao
Need a hanky?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm not sure exactly how to tell you this, but Modern Christianity is about a whole shitload more that is found in your Bible,
And? Modern Christianity also supports men marrying other men in clear violation of what the bible says

so your point would be? that this makes the trinity a reality?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron
I'm not sure exactly how to tell you this, but Modern Christianity is about a whole shitload more that is found in your Bible, Neither Martin Luther, no Guttenberg are mentioned in the Bible, yet here we are With a small handful of "Catholic" Sects and probably a couple thousand protestant sects/

I bet you anything this idiot doesn't even know who created the modern Bible...the one he hold so dear and has no idea about the history of Christianity and how the books that went into it were chosen.

Like most Christians...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron

@Bastard Factory

lmao
Need a hanky?
Need a gloryhole?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron

@Bastard Factory

lmao
Need a hanky?
Need a gloryhole?

^^Needs an education.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron

I bet you anything this idiot doesn't even know who created the modern Bible...the one he hold so dear and has no idea about the history of Christianity and how the books that went into it were chosen.

Like most Christians...
But really now... who's more of an idiot? The person who cannot provide a single conclusive passage in the bible to support her claim of this "trinity" thing or the person mocking her for it?

derp derp

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron

@Bastard Factory

lmao
Need a hanky?
Need a gloryhole?

Needs an education.
Needs a stairmaster

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron

Like most Christians...
But really now... who's more of an idiot? The person who cannot provide a single conclusive passage in the bible to support her claim of this "trinity" thing or the person mocking her for it?

derp derp

It's been proven by the texts in the Bible where each entity in the Bible is mentioned. I'm sorry you are not capable of any deep thought.

It's black and white to you, if it doesn't say that exact phrase, it isn't real. Computers aren't in the Bible, are they real, fucktard?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron

Like most Christians...

derp derp

It's been proven by the texts in the Bible where each entity in the Bible is mentioned. I'm sorry you are not capable of any deep thought.

It's black and white, if it doesn't say that exact phrase, it isn't real. Computers aren't in the Bible, are they real, fucktard?
Quote a scripture which actually says Jesus, His father and the Holy spirit are a single person

I'll wait.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron

@Bastard Factory

lmao
Need a hanky?
Need a gloryhole?

Needs an education.
Needs a stairmaster

Perhaps, but you will be forever ignorant. I guess with your accent, I'd believe in speaking in tongues too, Rosie Perez.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

derp derp --

There is God the father
His son
and his holy spirit

Prove otherwise, moron

Like most Christians...

derp derp

It's black and white, if it doesn't say that exact phrase, it isn't real. Computers aren't in the Bible, are they real, fucktard?
Quote a scripture which actually says Jesus, His father and the Holy spirit are a single person

I'll wait.

Quote me a verse in the Bible that covers personal computers, any computers for that matter...