Religion, spirituality, consciouness

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Geesh! And here I thought you guys actually wanted to have a serious discussion about spirituality.

Now I have to think up a joke about Admin down in the boat laundry.
I tried

I disputed a claim that the Trinity doctrine is found anywhere in the bible

Certain lowbrow miscreants claimed there is proof in the bible

Logic dictates proving a positive not a negative.

But they don't know that because they are naturally dumb and blissfully ignorant

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Geesh! And here I thought you guys actually wanted to have a serious discussion about spirituality.

I tried

But they don't know that because they are naturally dumb and blissfully ignorant
LOL! Where is abortion mentioned in the bible? God told Abraham to sacrifice his son, I read that in the bible.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I tried

LOL! Where is abortion mentioned in the bible?
It's not. Fuckweed.

but MURDER is mentioned clearly and concisely

thanks for proving my point.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I tried

Can I help you find a fake christian safe space?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I tried

It's not. Fuckweed.

Like Capital punishment murder?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I tried

It's not. Fuckweed.

Yep. Just like capital punishment murder. Which, those who participate in such will have to answer for one day

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I tried

Can I help you find a tissue?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I tried

It's not. Fuckweed.

Yep. Just like capital punishment murder. Which, those who participate in such will have to answer for one day
'Do wut I ssez, not wuts I does!'

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I tried

Can I order you a Thighmaster?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I tried

Can I order you a bucket to spit? Or do you prefer swallowing?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I tried

Can I order you a bucket to spit? Or do you prefer swallowing?
Sorry?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I tried

Actually, the Trinity Doctrine was developed in the late 4th, early 5th century as a means of reconciling the primary religious beliefs of the bulk of the Roman Legions, Mithraism, with the newfound Christian Faith of the late Roman Emperors, starting of course with Constantine in the early 300s.

What was left of Rome at that time needed the Legions, so the first Christian Emperors built early Christianity around their immediate geopolitical needs. This is why Christ was born in a manger on Christmas Day and three wise men visited the barn he was born in, because that was the nativity story of Mithras and 90% of the Roman Legions were Mithraists.

There are similar reasons why we celebrate "Jesus Christ" by bringing a tree into the house in the dead of winter and why we hide eggs for our children as Spring breaks upon the land. People in northwestern Europe were bringing trees into their houses in the dead of winter and hiding eggs for their children thousands of years before the Romans nailed that jewish dude to a cross, but those traditions were "usurped" by Chrisendom ... in the name of Christ, of course.

History is replete with such nuggets, but most of you are too stupid to know where to dig to find them

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I tried

Actually, the Trinity Doctrine was developed in the late 4th, early 5th century as a means of reconciling the primary religious beliefs of the bulk of the Roman Legions, Mithraism, with the newfound Christian Faith of the late Roman Emperors, starting of course with Constantine in the early 300s.

What was left of Rome at that time needed the Legions, so the first Christian Emperors built early Christianity around their immediate geopolitical needs. This is why Christ was born in a manger on Christmas Day and three wise men visited the barn he was born in, because that was the nativity story of Mithras and 90% of the Roman Legions were Mithraists.

There are similar reasons why we celebrate "Jesus Christ" by bringing a tree into the house in the dead of winter and why we hide eggs for our children as Spring breaks upon the land. People in northwestern Europe were bringing trees into their houses in the dead of winter and hiding eggs for their children thousands of years before the Romans nailed that jewish dude to a cross, but those traditions were "usurped" by Chrisendom ... in the name of Christ, of course.

History is replete with such nuggets, but most of you are too stupid to know where to dig to find them
So basically you affirm that this "trinity" doctrine is found no where in the bible but is rather a melding of pagan ideas to appease the masses at the time.

I agree. it is a man made doctrine with roots in paganism, not the bible. Just like Christmas.

And just like the changes these sexual deviants are making to christian beliefs nowadays. Ie God loves you even if you are a filthy stinking degenerate ass puncher.

I so hate to break it to them but God most certainly does not love their filthy lifestyles and while he is willing to forgive they must first repent and discontinue these nasty ways before they can find favor.

Leftists dont get that simple concept tho

But then again, these are leftists we are talking to and they aren't necessarily known for basing anything they claim in actual fact

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I tried

I spent a lovely Christmas Dinner at my First Loves Grandma's house in Kensington, just a few blocks east of El Cerrito(Home of Tom and John Fogarty) which is as you know a short hike to Oakland CA. Granny had rented out the ADU apartment out back, to this adorable young Divinity Post Grad Major interested in doing Mission Work, She was in I think her initial year of post grad, theology studies She had the table captivated because she was a thinner ATT Lily just adorable,bubbly, cute and whip smart, but her whole dialog, was OK, OK, OK, OK Professors I get it, it's a "Trinity" And that's all I got to say about that.

PS, and some sad sacks fail to recall the Bible has been translated bunches of times, and currently there are more than one "Bible" in circulation and usage.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
So basically you affirm that this "trinity" doctrine is found no where in the bible but is rather a melding of pagan ideas to appease the masses at the time.

Yes. The doctrine of the Trinity is a direct "meld" with the doctrine of Mithraism in the 4th century. Mithraism itself was a melding of ancient Persian beliefs (known today as Zoroastriansim) with the classical pagan belief systems of the Roman times. Ahura Mazda is/was the supreme being in Zoroastriansim (which was the first historically recorded monotheistic religion in spite of what any jew will claim, although Ankhnaten might object) and he is a "tri-partite" god, as in having three aspects and a three-fold path: Humata, Hūxta, Huvarshta (good thoughts, good words, good deeds).

It is believed by some scholars, me included, that the Christian concept of the Trinity is derived from these teachings.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yes. The doctrine of the Trinity is a direct "meld" with the doctrine of Mithraism in the 4th century. Mithraism itself was a melding of ancient Persian beliefs (known today as Zoroastriansim) with the classical pagan belief systems of the Roman times. Ahura Mazda is/was the supreme being in Zoroastriansim (which was the first historically recorded monotheistic religion in spite of what any jew will claim, although Ankhnaten might object) and he is a "tri-partite" god, as in having three aspects and a three-fold path: Humata, Hūxta, Huvarshta (good thoughts, good words, good deeds).

It is believed by some scholars, me included, that the Christian concept of the Trinity is derived from these teachings.
Well, it certainly isn't derived from the bible. I can say that with absolute certainty

and as you can see above none of the so called knowledgeable persons on the matter can prove otherwise without introducing completely irrelevant jargon like they do when they claim BIg Orange man is a racist while simultaneously being unable to produce a single direct quote or action which proves this alleged racism which they claim is so overwhelmingly apparent

funny, init?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have half the people here believing that 2 men "marrying" and butt fucking each other into oblivion is A-OK. The Trinity is probably something "different" to them.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Well, it certainly isn't derived from the bible. I can say that with absolute certainty

and as you can see above none of the so called knowledgeable persons on the matter can prove otherwise without introducing completely irrelevant jargon like they do when they claim BIg Orange man is a racist while simultaneously being unable to produce a single direct quote or action which proves this alleged racism which they claim is so overwhelmingly apparent

funny, init?
Check this out, roly poly, roly poly, roly poly man.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
when they have no answers they rush to school yard insults that happy to be corny to boot

but then they complain to @Bastard Factory about content

the hypocrisy is ever so evident

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

funny, init?

Politics aside, this is why I tend to avoid religious discussions. I know too much and am reticent to step on anyone's beliefs.

Everyone is free to believe however they wish and it is not for me to gainsay whatever they might wish to believe.

If anyone finds solace in the Sacred Heart of Jesus, good for them, if they worship a rock in their family room or fuck a knothole in an oak tree under a full moon, makes no nevermind to me. My own beliefs are my own and I choose to share them with no one but those whom I choose to share them with and so should all of you reading this.

Whatever each and every one of us might believe is our very own and no one else's. This is why I always put Liberty first, Liberty foremost and Liberty always. Even the Liberty of Leftist Swine America-hating Registered Democrats.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

funny, init?

Politics aside, this is why I tend to avoid religious discussions. I know too much and am reticent to step on anyone's beliefs.

Everyone is free to believe however they wish and it is not for me to gainsay whatever they might wish to believe.

If anyone finds solace in the Sacred Heart of Jesus, good for them, if they worship a rock in their family room or fuck a knothole in an oak tree under a full moon, makes no nevermind to me. My own beliefs are my own and I choose to share them with no one but those whom I choose to share them with and so should all of you reading this.

Whatever each and every one of us might believe is our very own and no one else's. This is why I always put Liberty first, Liberty foremost and Liberty always. Even the Liberty of Leftist Swine America-hating Registered Democrats.
I appreciate your semi democratic ideals, and when I become Shahanshah, I will make sure you're placed in one of the more humane pre-indoc assessment camps.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

funny, init?

I appreciate your semi democratic ideals, and when I become Shahanshah, I will make sure you're placed in one of the more humane pre-indoc assessment camps.

Just leave me free for the hashish trade and a few coins will surely make their way back your palm.

Inshallah

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

funny, init?

I too tend to avoid religious discussions because it is very disturbing to those who faithfully place stock in the rhetoric of their religious leaders to learn that most, if not nearly all, of what they are being taught has NO roots whatsoever in the bible. And if the teaching is not rooted in the bible what's the point? Isn't the bible ( New Testament specifically) supposed to be the operators manual for the entire Christian faith? If not, then why be a Christian "ie follower of Christ" at all if you are going to buy into bullshit contained no where in the book that started it all?

it's like joining a baseball team and running out on the field with a football and saying, when people look at you fucking strange, well football is a sport too. Yes, yes indeed it is; but it is NOT the fucking sport we are playing today on this here field, asshole.

Again, I'm going to come right out and say it. Anyone who believes in this Trinity falsehood which is mentioned specifically NOWHERE in the bible needs to pick up a bible and read it some time with an OPEN Mind and see if they can come to the same conclusion based solely on the words contained within that they did when their Pastor, reverend, theologian, whatever did the reading and thinking for them.

and anyone who wishes to dispute this fact please feel free to step and make a fool of yourself. Because I've heard and seen it all. John 1:1 in the beginning was the word blah blah blah ... I and the father are one John 10:30 yada yada yada and even the slick attempts to add spurious text to the scripture to support this complete bullshit of a lie ie 1 John 5:7.

I've made theology professors slink back under their fucking rocks in shame on this subject. So I doubt strongly I'll be slightly moved by the nonsensical musing and screeching blather of some illiterate pig who believes she's smart because she was gifted a piece of paper based on her lineage to an under performing class of subhuman peons that crawled across our border under the cover of darkness amongst a heard of livestock; which, coincidentally, she happened to obtain from some pathetically sordid public school system where 12 grade reading and writing courses still involve the use of stick figures, pictures of fruits and named animals for retention purposes. All because democrat filth know people like her need a bone chucked in their general direction every so often to keep the imbecile vote alive and well in this country.

Same can be said of the giraffe fairy who may be a subject matter expert when it comes to proper masturbatory technique in a public shower or removing brownie stains from men's underwear but hasn't the slightest fucking scooby on any matter not involving 7 inches of flesh protruding out of a bathroom hole in the wall.

in fact, I could even do a better job of providing scripture that would seem to support their positions far better than they ever could and still wipe the fucking floor with their asses in a logical fact based debate on the matter.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

funny, init?

I too tend to avoid religious discussions because it is very disturbing to those who faithfully place stock in the rhetoric of their religious leaders to learn that most, if not nearly all, of what they are being taught has NO roots whatsoever in the bible. And if the teaching is not rooted in the bible what's the point? Isn't the bible ( New Testament specifically) supposed to be the operators manual for the entire Christian faith? If not, then why be a Christian "ie follower of Christ" at all if you are going to buy into bullshit contained no where in the book that started it all?

it's like joining a baseball team and running out on the field with a football and saying, when people look at you fucking strange, well football is a sport too. Yes, yes indeed it is; but it is NOT the fucking sport we are playing today on this here field, asshole.

Again, I'm going to come right out and say it. Anyone who believes in this Trinity falsehood which is mentioned specifically NOWHERE in the bible needs to pick up a bible and read it some time with an OPEN Mind and see if they can come to the same conclusion based solely on the words contained within that they did when their Pastor, reverend, theologian, whatever did the reading and thinking for them.

and anyone who wishes to dispute this fact please feel free to step and make a fool of yourself. Because I've heard and seen it all. John 1:1 in the beginning was the word blah blah blah ... I and the father are one John 10:30 yada yada yada and even the slick attempts to add spurious text to the scripture to support this complete bullshit of a lie ie 1 John 5:7.

I've made theology professors slink back under their fucking rocks in shame on this subject. So I doubt strongly I'll be slightly moved by the nonsensical musing and screeching blather of some illiterate pig who believes she's smart because she was gifted a piece of paper based on her lineage to an under performing class of subhuman peons that crawled across our border under the cover of darkness amongst a heard of livestock; which, coincidentally, she happened to obtain from some pathetically sordid public school system where 12 grade reading and writing courses still involve the use of stick figures, pictures of fruits and named animals for retention purposes. All because democrat filth know people like her need a bone chucked in their general direction every so often to keep the imbecile vote alive and well in this country.

Same can be said of the giraffe fairy who may be a subject matter expert when it comes to proper masturbatory technique in a public shower or removing brownie stains from men's underwear but hasn't the slightest fucking scooby on any matter not involving 7 inches of flesh protruding out of a bathroom hole in the wall.

in fact, I could even do a better job of providing scripture that would seem to support their positions far better than they ever could and still wipe the fucking floor with their asses in a logical fact based debate on the matter.
fat-guy-did-not-read.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

funny, init?

fat-guy-did-not-read.gif
Is that you drooling your residual man muck all over my ankles again?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

funny, init?

fat-guy-did-not-read.gif
Is that you drooling your residual man muck all over my ankles again?
Assclown say what?

lPGHsLv.jpeg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
*Steps over drooling spastic that is feverishly playing with his own feces in this thread

anyone care to provide a fact based rebuttal to what I've said?

anyone? :Popcorn: