Religion, spirituality, consciouness

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
276132626_155022266925763_2269627645024658379_n.jpg

Discuss.

I find so called "Christians" like Trump's Personal Televangelist Paula White, to be a cancer on Faith. She literally prayed for the death of 'Satanic Preborn Babies' Is this one of the Evangelical Pro Life bullet points?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In what context is it Christian to pray for a Fetus's death? Why did this lunatic have a job in the WH?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I find so called "Christians" like Trump's Personal Televangelist Paula White, to be a cancer on Faith. She literally prayed for the death of 'Satanic Preborn Babies' Is this one of the Evangelical Pro Life bullet points?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In what context is it Christian to pray for a Fetus's death? Why did this lunatic have a job in the WH?

I have no idea. You ever notice that the Christians never quote Luke? Or that Jesus doesn't praise the rich?

Luke 6:20-21 (NIV)

“Looking at his disciples, he said: 'Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh."

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
How did this topic get triple posted?

I don't know, I only posted it once. I notice that when I post topics, sometimes they are posted 2-3 times.
If we actually had Moderators that cared about keeping the forum running smoothly, that would address the problem and at least delete the extraneous posts, rather than acting as a waterboy for the forum gomers.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't know, I only posted it once. I notice that when I post topics, sometimes they are posted 2-3 times.
If we actually had Moderators that cared about keeping the forum running smoothly, that would address the problem and at least delete the extraneous posts, rather than acting as a waterboy for the forum gomers.

I'm guessing the pay isn't even at scale.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Good to see all the respect you have for our very courteous host @Bastard Factory

Perhaps he should be getting consultative tips on forum operational matters from CBT?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Good to see all the respect you have for our very courteous host @Bastard Factory

Perhaps he should be getting consultative tips on forum operational matters from CBT?
Is BF's title moderator, Fatass?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Can an administrator also perform moderation duties?

and no need to start turning the thread into a flame war. Please respect the rules @Bastard Factory

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

and no need to start turning the thread into a flame war. Please respect the rules @Bastard Factory
Snitches get stitches.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Snitches get stitches.
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

no no... in this instance "snitches" are in "stitches"

would you like a tissue?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As to the Trinity

The Holy Spirit appeared upon the Apostles the 7th day from Easter sunday. (Holy Spirit found in Acts of the Apostles, 2:4)

God the Father and God the Son is found in John 10:30

The Bible absolutely covers the Trinity, but not in one sentence. Reading really does require comprehension.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The bible contains 783,137 words

and out of 783,137 words one can only find maybe two or three vague and highly speculative texts to support the identity of the author? Given the fact there are thousands of passages which declare conclusively Jesus to be the SON of God?

lmao -- reading comprehension is essential

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

and out of 783,137 words one can only find maybe two or three vague and highly speculative texts to support the identity of the author? Given the fact there are thousands of passages which declare conclusively Jesus to be the SON of God?

If you don't think Jesus is the son of God, you might want to stop calling yourself a Christian.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If you don't think Jesus is the son of God, you might want to stop calling yourself a Christian.
Um... that reading comprehension thing?

derp derp

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

derp derp

I read what you posted and it is clear that what you posted casts doubt upon the belief that Jesus is the son of God. If that's not what you're arguing, what in the holy fuck are you going on about?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

derp derp

I read what you posted and it is clear that what you posted casts doubt upon the belief that Jesus is the son of God. If that's not what you're arguing, what in the holy fuck are you going on about?
learn how to read please

thank you

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

derp derp

learn how to read please

thank you

Learn how to communicate you ignorant fuck.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Woden had a son. His name was Thor. We name Thursday after him. He was called the best of men.
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be putting me on"
God say, "No". Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but
The next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killing done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61".

Where the libruls kilt the freedom riders.