Roaches: The Headache of Every Florida Homeowner

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Cockroachologist's say the average Florida home hosts approximately a shit load of Coackroaches
shutterstock_1521428681-1024x683.jpg

The Typical Florida Home After Pest Control Treatment

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

burn-it-all-down-kiki-burn.gif

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Winter helps kill a lot of that off.
Florida climate ensures that none of it dies off.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've never seen a single roach at my kids or moms Florida houses. Guess libtards just dont know how to clean! Now when my Dad was alive, he had FLYING fukin cockroaches in his Palm Springs Ca apartment. He was a lib tho.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I've never seen a single roach at my kids or moms Florida houses. Guess libtards just dont know how to clean! Now when my Dad was alive, he had FLYING fukin cockroaches in his Palm Springs Ca apartment. He was a lib tho.
You're a good Dad, covering for your Kids eternal shame.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Been living in florida nearly two years and haven't seen a single roach

admin must be hanging around dirty faggots who don't clean up after themselves

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're a good Dad, covering for your Kids eternal shame.
I doubt your kids live in a 4300 sq ft house built 4 months ago.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well he sure raised a dumb son @Lokmar

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really? Is that why in just 3 months, I made as much as you did in an entire year?

You're the only person I know who thinks he needs 20 guns to get the job done.

Cripes the guy with the longest sniper kill on record ( a Canadian soldier in Iraq) needed just one gun to perform that feat.

As good as he is he could only fire one weapon at a time as he has only one finger to pull the trigger.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I never saw roaches when I lived in FL. I saw them in MS though. I took down a whole comp desk because i saw a giant fucking roach on the wall.

It's because there is no winter to kill them....they get all big and fat.

Why is this a complaint? Roaches are easy to kill.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really? Is that why in just 3 months, I made as much as you did in an entire year?

Pumping gas? Do you think anyone believes your Bull Shit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cripes the guy with the longest sniper kill on record ( a Canadian soldier in Iraq) needed just one gun to perform that feat.

As good as he is he could only fire one weapon at a time as he has only one finger to pull the trigger.
I "need" 20 guns because when the time comes, I will have to supply them for everyone who didnt buy for themselves. Same with the ammo. I always make it a point to shoot the high caliber stuff as much as possible. Why? Because "flinch" is a major factor in making accurate shots. I can shoot a 300 win mag or a 44 magnum accurately, josephine. When I shoot a 223/5.56 its childs play to me. I also occasionally shoot my 10ga over and under. I bet that one would hurt someone like you, josephine. Anywho, that makes shooting my Benelli M4 easy. The recoil from it is nothing by comparison.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I lived in Florida, as well. NEVER had a cockroach in my home... Go suck some more cock.. COCK roach ;)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"Pumping gas" was originally YOUR accusation, dumb ass. I'm happy to play along. Nevertheless, my last paycheck was about 12K. How the fuck else could I afford an $80K racecar and guns that cost an average of $1000 each?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"Pumping gas" was originally YOUR accusation, dumb ass. I'm happy to play along. Nevertheless, my last paycheck was about 12K. How the fuck else could I afford an $80K racecar and guns that cost an average of $1000 each?

LOLOLOL AS IF!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I "need" 20 guns because when the time comes, I will have to supply them for everyone who didnt buy for themselves. Same with the ammo. I always make it a point to shoot the high caliber stuff as much as possible. Why? Because "flinch" is a major factor in making accurate shots. I can shoot a 300 win mag or a 44 magnum accurately, josephine. When I shoot a 223/5.56 its childs play to me. I also occasionally shoot my 10ga over and under. I bet that one would hurt someone like you, josephine. Anywho, that makes shooting my Benelli M4 easy. The recoil from it is nothing by comparison.

But you'd be no match for a government swat team sniper if they came to your house should they take your threats to overthrow your government seriously.

And make no mistake your constant rantings would attract the authorities many other countries. Where rancidmilko lives if you wrote shit like that the government there would show up at your door. A Brazilian friend told me he wrote something bad about the government and the police showed up at his door the next day.

You take too much for granted.

Vladimir Putin would kick the shit outta you and throw ya in a gulag for 10 years...An American was actually put into a Russian prison for 10 for mouthing off a policeman.

If your government really wanted to crush you tomorrow they could with impunity. You got guns they got lasers heat seeking missles robocop drones Lomkmeer. and night vision.

Don't be such a foolish man Lokmeer.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOLOLOL AS IF!

Is the gigilo in your ass right now, faggit? So sad you have to pay these days! LOL!

Sit there and seethe, knowing me and my wife made more than $350K in 2021! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But you'd be no match for a government swat team sniper if they came to your house should they take your threats to overthrow your government seriously.

And make no mistake your constant rantings would attract the authorities many other countries. Where rancidmilko lives if you wrote shit like that the government there would show up at your door. A Brazilian friend told me he wrote something bad about the government and the police showed up at his door the next day.

Vladimir Putin would kick the shit outta you and throw ya in a gulag for 10 years...An American was actually put into a Russian prison for 10 for mouthing a policeman.

If your government really wanted to crush you tomorrow they could with impunity. You got guns they got lasers heat seeking missles robocop drones Lomkmeer. and night vision.

Funny you mention that, josephine. I also have night vision and a thermal scope! Are cucknadians able to buy those? :Popcorn:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is your wife a hooker in Coal mine country? Why do you live in a shit hole?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Vladimir Putin would kick the shit outta you and throw ya in a gulag for 10 years...An American was actually put into a Russian prison for 10 for mouthing a policeman.

Funny you mention that, josephine. I also have night vision and a thermal scope! Are cucknadians able to buy those? :Popcorn:

Your weapons are toys compared with what the police FBI and the military have.