Roaches: The Headache of Every Florida Homeowner

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, I do live in fear of creepy crawlies and other vermin whether they jump, fly or scurry. My cat brought me a mouse I thought was dead once to my bed. I was disgusted enough...then it moved.

I alerted women on the East Coast with my screams...

As I live in a rural area mice are a prominant fixture in our lives.

I've learned to accept them to an extent. The cat is an excellent mouser and deals with any that make it past the threshold so as long as they stick to the outbuildings I'm willing to live and let live.

In a rural setting there are going to be creatures. It's unpleasant in the household.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've never seen a single roach at my kids or moms Florida houses. Guess libtards just dont know how to clean! Now when my Dad was alive, he had FLYING fukin cockroaches in his Palm Springs Ca apartment. He was a lib tho.

Well he sure raised a dumb son @Lokmar
Really? Is that why in just 3 months, I made as much as you did in an entire year?

You're the only person I know who thinks he needs 20 guns to get the job done.

Cripes the guy with the longest sniper kill on record ( a Canadian soldier in Iraq) needed just one gun to perform that feat.

As good as he is he could only fire one weapon at a time as he has only one finger to pull the trigger.
I "need" 20 guns because when the time comes, I will have to supply them for everyone who didnt buy for themselves. Same with the ammo. I always make it a point to shoot the high caliber stuff as much as possible. Why? Because "flinch" is a major factor in making accurate shots. I can shoot a 300 win mag or a 44 magnum accurately, josephine. When I shoot a 223/5.56 its childs play to me. I also occasionally shoot my 10ga over and under. I bet that one would hurt someone like you, josephine. Anywho, that makes shooting my Benelli M4 easy. The recoil from it is nothing by comparison.

But you'd be no match for a government swat team sniper if they came to your house should they take your threats to overthrow your government seriously.

And make no mistake your constant rantings would attract the authorities many other countries. Where rancidmilko lives if you wrote shit like that the government there would show up at your door. A Brazilian friend told me he wrote something bad about the government and the police showed up at his door the next day.

You take too much for granted.

Vladimir Putin would kick the shit outta you and throw ya in a gulag for 10 years...An American was actually put into a Russian prison for 10 for mouthing a policeman.

If your government really wanted to crush you tomorrow they could with impunity. You got guns they got lasers heat seeking missles robocop drones Lomkmeer. and night vision.

Don't be such a foolish man Lokmeer.
Funny you mention that, josephine. I also have night vision and a thermal scope! Are cucknadians able to buy those? :Popcorn:

Your weapons are toys compared with what the police FBI and the military have.
Actually, the 300 win mag is the EXACT same one used by many SWAT Teams. The scope is a bit better tho.

You against a swat team of 10 or more.

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.
Dumbass, the fuking swat teams arent going door to door rounding up weapons during a civil war. LMFAO!

But if they see you as a threat they will.

Stick to fighting off home invasions or mass murdering squirrels.

That's all your weapons are good for other than planning a mass shooting at some local high school.
Look, ya stupid dickhead, the 2nd Amendment SPECIFICALLY states that its for killing foreign invaders and overthrowing a despotic tyrannical federal government. WTF dont YOU understand?

No it doesn't say anything about killing foreign invaders. Liar
Read some fucking history, dumb bitch

Read the second amendment, retard.
Awww, my apologies bitch. I should have said The Declaration of Independence. Yanno, Americas founding document. THAT gives us the right to violently overthrow the federal government. The 2nd Amendment secures the means!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I've never seen a single roach at my kids or moms Florida houses. Guess libtards just dont know how to clean! Now when my Dad was alive, he had FLYING fukin cockroaches in his Palm Springs Ca apartment. He was a lib tho.

Really? Is that why in just 3 months, I made as much as you did in an entire year?

Cripes the guy with the longest sniper kill on record ( a Canadian soldier in Iraq) needed just one gun to perform that feat.

As good as he is he could only fire one weapon at a time as he has only one finger to pull the trigger.
I "need" 20 guns because when the time comes, I will have to supply them for everyone who didnt buy for themselves. Same with the ammo. I always make it a point to shoot the high caliber stuff as much as possible. Why? Because "flinch" is a major factor in making accurate shots. I can shoot a 300 win mag or a 44 magnum accurately, josephine. When I shoot a 223/5.56 its childs play to me. I also occasionally shoot my 10ga over and under. I bet that one would hurt someone like you, josephine. Anywho, that makes shooting my Benelli M4 easy. The recoil from it is nothing by comparison.

But you'd be no match for a government swat team sniper if they came to your house should they take your threats to overthrow your government seriously.

And make no mistake your constant rantings would attract the authorities many other countries. Where rancidmilko lives if you wrote shit like that the government there would show up at your door. A Brazilian friend told me he wrote something bad about the government and the police showed up at his door the next day.

Vladimir Putin would kick the shit outta you and throw ya in a gulag for 10 years...An American was actually put into a Russian prison for 10 for mouthing a policeman.

If your government really wanted to crush you tomorrow they could with impunity. You got guns they got lasers heat seeking missles robocop drones Lomkmeer. and night vision.

Funny you mention that, josephine. I also have night vision and a thermal scope! Are cucknadians able to buy those? :Popcorn:

Actually, the 300 win mag is the EXACT same one used by many SWAT Teams. The scope is a bit better tho.

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.
Dumbass, the fuking swat teams arent going door to door rounding up weapons during a civil war. LMFAO!

That's all your weapons are good for other than planning a mass shooting at some local high school.
Look, ya stupid dickhead, the 2nd Amendment SPECIFICALLY states that its for killing foreign invaders and overthrowing a despotic tyrannical federal government. WTF dont YOU understand?

Awww, my apologies bitch. I should have said The Declaration of Independence. Yanno, Americas founding document. THAT gives us the right to violently overthrow the federal government. The 2nd Amendment secures the means!
you should have a right to hair ...
fetchimage

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

fetchimage
Damn, if only you had a bar of soap and water to clean yourself up that good! :NutKick:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

fetchimage

And that's who's gonna show up at Lokmeer's door when he tries to overthrow his government. Some robocop T2 thug who'll rip the clothes and guns off his back.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

fetchimage

And that's who's gonna show up at Lokmeer's door when he tries to overthrow his government. Some robocop T2 thug who'll rip the clothes and guns off his back.
josephine, the government cant even stop people from insurrecting the capitol! :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

fetchimage

and fuck his dog :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

fetchimage

Well, one things for sure, you'll never show up unannounced! The dog will smell your dirty ass from a mile away! Puppy loves to play tug of war with dirty hippie arms and legs!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have Gen 3 night vision, but no thermal imaging. No restrictions on this stuff up here.

No/ we're not retarded wingnuts
You're too dirty and poor. Cannot afford! :Sad:
and NOT RETARDED ... haired yes but not retarded
^^^The Poors

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

fetchimage

Well, one things for sure, you'll never show up unannounced! The dog will smell your dirty ass from a mile away! Puppy loves to play tug of war with dirty hippie arms and legs!

I knew he was yours
dog-dog-fried-chicken.gif
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :Warning:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, I do live in fear of creepy crawlies and other vermin whether they jump, fly or scurry. My cat brought me a mouse I thought was dead once to my bed. I was disgusted enough...then it moved.

I alerted women on the East Coast with my screams...

As I live in a rural area mice are a prominant fixture in our lives.

I've learned to accept them to an extent. The cat is an excellent mouser and deals with any that make it past the threshold so as long as they stick to the outbuildings I'm willing to live and let live.

Speaking of mice. I lived with my boyfriend in a second story apartment in San Francisco. We left the window open a crack and one night a mouse (rat?) came in through that window and ran right over his face! Disgusting. Mice horrify me. We got a cat soon after. I had that cat for 20 years. A lot longer than I had that boyfriend.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

fetchimage

I knew he was yours
dog-dog-fried-chicken.gif
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :Warning:
LOL! Puppy would snatch you up by your ear wig and maul you to death!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have no clue about small arms warfare.

I know that if Lokmeer is determined to overthrow his government it won't be just the country sherif & his deputy who'll show up at his door. More like a team of heavily armed police. 1 against many...Guess who's gonna win? But Lokmeer uses fuzzy math so who knows what's goin on in his insecure liddle noggin.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have no clue about small arms warfare.

I know that if Lokmeer is determined to overthrow his government it won't be just the country sherif & his deputywho'll show up at his door. More like a team of heavily armed police. 1 against many...Guess who's gonna win? But Lokmeer uses fuzzy math so who knows what's goin on in his insecure liddle noggin.
Dipshit, during a civil war, my LEO friends will be picking me up to fight ALONG SIDE them!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter