Roaches: The Headache of Every Florida Homeowner

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've never seen a single roach at my kids or moms Florida houses. Guess libtards just dont know how to clean! Now when my Dad was alive, he had FLYING fukin cockroaches in his Palm Springs Ca apartment. He was a lib tho.

Well he sure raised a dumb son @Lokmar
Really? Is that why in just 3 months, I made as much as you did in an entire year?

You're the only person I know who thinks he needs 20 guns to get the job done.

Cripes the guy with the longest sniper kill on record ( a Canadian soldier in Iraq) needed just one gun to perform that feat.

As good as he is he could only fire one weapon at a time as he has only one finger to pull the trigger.
I "need" 20 guns because when the time comes, I will have to supply them for everyone who didnt buy for themselves. Same with the ammo. I always make it a point to shoot the high caliber stuff as much as possible. Why? Because "flinch" is a major factor in making accurate shots. I can shoot a 300 win mag or a 44 magnum accurately, josephine. When I shoot a 223/5.56 its childs play to me. I also occasionally shoot my 10ga over and under. I bet that one would hurt someone like you, josephine. Anywho, that makes shooting my Benelli M4 easy. The recoil from it is nothing by comparison.

But you'd be no match for a government swat team sniper if they came to your house should they take your threats to overthrow your government seriously.

And make no mistake your constant rantings would attract the authorities many other countries. Where rancidmilko lives if you wrote shit like that the government there would show up at your door. A Brazilian friend told me he wrote something bad about the government and the police showed up at his door the next day.

You take too much for granted.

Vladimir Putin would kick the shit outta you and throw ya in a gulag for 10 years...An American was actually put into a Russian prison for 10 for mouthing a policeman.

If your government really wanted to crush you tomorrow they could with impunity. You got guns they got lasers heat seeking missles robocop drones Lomkmeer. and night vision.

Don't be such a foolish man Lokmeer.
Funny you mention that, josephine. I also have night vision and a thermal scope! Are cucknadians able to buy those? :Popcorn:

Your weapons are toys compared with what the police FBI and the military have.
Actually, the 300 win mag is the EXACT same one used by many SWAT Teams. The scope is a bit better tho.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've never seen a single roach at my kids or moms Florida houses. Guess libtards just dont know how to clean! Now when my Dad was alive, he had FLYING fukin cockroaches in his Palm Springs Ca apartment. He was a lib tho.

Really? Is that why in just 3 months, I made as much as you did in an entire year?

Cripes the guy with the longest sniper kill on record ( a Canadian soldier in Iraq) needed just one gun to perform that feat.

As good as he is he could only fire one weapon at a time as he has only one finger to pull the trigger.
I "need" 20 guns because when the time comes, I will have to supply them for everyone who didnt buy for themselves. Same with the ammo. I always make it a point to shoot the high caliber stuff as much as possible. Why? Because "flinch" is a major factor in making accurate shots. I can shoot a 300 win mag or a 44 magnum accurately, josephine. When I shoot a 223/5.56 its childs play to me. I also occasionally shoot my 10ga over and under. I bet that one would hurt someone like you, josephine. Anywho, that makes shooting my Benelli M4 easy. The recoil from it is nothing by comparison.

But you'd be no match for a government swat team sniper if they came to your house should they take your threats to overthrow your government seriously.

And make no mistake your constant rantings would attract the authorities many other countries. Where rancidmilko lives if you wrote shit like that the government there would show up at your door. A Brazilian friend told me he wrote something bad about the government and the police showed up at his door the next day.

Vladimir Putin would kick the shit outta you and throw ya in a gulag for 10 years...An American was actually put into a Russian prison for 10 for mouthing a policeman.

If your government really wanted to crush you tomorrow they could with impunity. You got guns they got lasers heat seeking missles robocop drones Lomkmeer. and night vision.

Funny you mention that, josephine. I also have night vision and a thermal scope! Are cucknadians able to buy those? :Popcorn:

Actually, the 300 win mag is the EXACT same one used by many SWAT Teams. The scope is a bit better tho.

You big pussy. You needs guns to feel important.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You against a swat team of 10 or more.

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When robocop comes for Lokmeer he'll take his guns & rip the shirt off his back too.

Repo the cars & sell em at a police auction.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You poor bastard, you need to call me a pussy to feel better about your poverty! :Happy5:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.
Dumbass, the fuking swat teams arent going door to door rounding up weapons during a civil war. LMFAO!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When robocop comes for Lokmeer he'll take his guns & rip the shirt off his back too.

Repo the cars & sell em at a police auction.

I believe a 195gr 30 cal from a 300 wim mag goes through terminators, josephine! :LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.
Dumbass, the fuking swat teams arent going door to door rounding up weapons during a civil war. LMFAO!

But if they see you as a threat they will.

Stick to fighting off home invasions or mass murdering squirrels.

That's all your weapons are good for other than planning a mass shooting at some local high school.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

That's all your weapons are good for other than planning a mass shooting at some local high school.

Those that want to take us into civil war sick people. There is no hope, it's religious zealotry.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I really, really hate roaches. When I was about 15 or so I had a job in a hotel and went down to clean the bogs in the downstairs function room. I opened the door and turned the light on and the floor was inches deep in roaches like a writhing wall to wall carpet. I fuckin shit myself and haven't been able to cope with them since. I just freeze if I see one.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I really, really hate roaches. When I was about 15 or so I had a job in a hotel and went down to clean the bogs in the downstairs function room. I opened the door and turned the light on and the floor was inches deep in roaches like a writhing wall to wall carpet. I fuckin shit myself and haven't been able to cope with them since. I just freeze if I see one.

They are incredibly disgusting. I stored my university books in a garden shed for the summer one year. I pulled the boxes out preparing for fall quarter. I opened a box, and then one of the books and one GIANT roach came flying out.

I screamed bloody murder and threw the book. My poor brother was assigned the task of making sure the rest of the books were pest free.

So incredibly disgusting.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If the roach is solitary, I give it a pass. It’s when they are in massive numbers and visibly shit everywhere, do I play God and kill ‘em all. My cats help whack ‘em too.

images

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

Look, ya stupid dickhead, the 2nd Amendment SPECIFICALLY states that its for killing foreign invaders and overthrowing a despotic tyrannical federal government. WTF dont YOU understand?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

Those that want to take us into civil war sick people. There is no hope, it's religious zealotry.
Buckle up bitch!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

Look, ya stupid dickhead, the 2nd Amendment SPECIFICALLY states that its for killing foreign invaders and overthrowing a despotic tyrannical federal government. WTF dont YOU understand?

No it doesn't say anything about killing foreign invaders. Liar

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

Buckle up bitch!

I'm not worried about the likes of you, key board warrior.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

Read some fucking history, dumb bitch

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

Buckle up bitch!

Bitch, ya best be worrying about all the bums overrunning your dumb ass!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

Read some fucking history, dumb bitch

Read the second amendment, retard.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

Buckle up bitch!

Bitch, ya best be worrying about all the bums overrunning your dumb ass!

I don't live in fear.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A big roach flying into a chick’s hair is a sight to behold! :Happy5:

Okay, I do live in fear of creepy crawlies and other vermin whether they jump, fly or scurry. My cat brought me a mouse I thought was dead once to my bed. I was disgusted enough...then it moved.

I alerted women on the East Coast with my screams...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

it does, where could you show me that paragraph?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

In their ignorance they don't differentiate between "infer" and "states". The second amendment, those with a modicum of intelligence know, states no such thing.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah rite.

That'd be a stretch.

In their ignorance they don't differentiate between "infer" and "states". The second amendment, those with a modicum of intelligence know, states no such thing.
There ability to derive so much information and legality and nuance out of 27 words, is inspiring!

Last edited:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Okay, I do live in fear of creepy crawlies and other vermin whether they jump, fly or scurry. My cat brought me a mouse I thought was dead once to my bed. I was disgusted enough...then it moved.

I alerted women on the East Coast with my screams...

As I live in a rural area mice are a prominant fixture in our lives.

I've learned to accept them to an extent. The cat is an excellent mouser and deals with any that make it past the threshold so as long as they stick to the outbuildings I'm willing to live and let live.