Roaches: The Headache of Every Florida Homeowner

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’m rural, but was wondering if any of you had come across wood roaches? They are super clean, and as their name suggests, feed off decaying wood and plant matter. They generally won’t enter into houses. Good source of protein for those with lizards.

images

Those are called rolly pollys :D

And yes we have those here.
Are you sure? You’re not thinking of slaters are you, a terrestrial crustacean?

images

Yep! That's what I was thinking of. They curl into a tiny ball if you mess with them.
just like leftist scum

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
josephine, in a SHTF situation, you'll be better off taking an OD of sleeping pills. In fact, I'm thinking EVERYONE would be better off!

If SHTF as you suggest ya'd be better off preparing yourself against those who'd be trying to kill you & steal your food or your belongings Lokmeer. Your enemy wouldn't be government, poluce or troops but desperate hungry people in search of food & a place to sleep.

Against a SWAT Team I don't think ya'd stand much of a chance but at the same time they wouldn't be your enemy since an absence of law and order would mean they wouldn't around to protect you. Being well stocked with food and guarding those supplies would probably be your main concern and people trying to kill you for it.

I spoke to a guy from Mexico & people would try to steal from him or perhaps kill or harm his family. So it wasn't the government which was after him it was common peasants and the starving masses.

Subsequently he had to arm himself with a shotgun and barricade his home with steel bars which he showed me photos of. His immediate family couldn't even leave the door open or step out into the daylight without being robbed or assaulted.

But his enemy was not the government or law enforcement which he probably wished were around to protect him. It was the local population of impoverished Mexicans.
Point is, josephine, revolutions arent ever 1 guy baracaded in his home. Its GROUPS of organized and armed individuals that seize power and execute tyrants.

If there was an economic collapse & a social breakdown in your country, it would likely not be the government you'd have to fear but the hungry masses. If there was no government around to protect you then logically you wouldn't have to fear them either.

Your best strategy it seems would be fortification of your home against potential trespassers and home invaders. I think home invasion by criminals is a valid fear. It's happened in our country with tragic results for the homeowners who were killed in those incidents. And there were no police around to save them.

This man tried to prevent a break in to his home but was shot and killed by the assailant at the home entrance:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

58840surreyHill-Colin2.jpg

Even Just having a security alarm system, strong doors and windows which protect against potential break ins and shooters might be the homeowners best bet.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
josephine, in a SHTF situation, you'll be better off taking an OD of sleeping pills. In fact, I'm thinking EVERYONE would be better off!

If SHTF as you suggest ya'd be better off preparing yourself against those who'd be trying to kill you & steal your food or your belongings Lokmeer. Your enemy wouldn't be government, poluce or troops but desperate hungry people in search of food & a place to sleep.

Against a SWAT Team I don't think ya'd stand much of a chance but at the same time they wouldn't be your enemy since an absence of law and order would mean they wouldn't around to protect you. Being well stocked with food and guarding those supplies would probably be your main concern and people trying to kill you for it.

I spoke to a guy from Mexico & people would try to steal from him or perhaps kill or harm his family. So it wasn't the government which was after him it was common peasants and the starving masses.

Subsequently he had to arm himself with a shotgun and barricade his home with steel bars which he showed me photos of. His immediate family couldn't even leave the door open or step out into the daylight without being robbed or assaulted.

But his enemy was not the government or law enforcement which he probably wished were around to protect him. It was the local population of impoverished Mexicans.
Point is, josephine, revolutions arent ever 1 guy baracaded in his home. Its GROUPS of organized and armed individuals that seize power and execute tyrants.

If there was an economic collapse & a social breakdown in your country, it would likely not be the government you'd have to fear but the hungry masses. If there was no government around to protect you then logically you wouldn't have to fear them either.

Your best strategy it seems would be fortification of your home against potential trespassers and home invaders. I think home invasion by criminals is a valid fear. It's happened in our country with tragic results for the homeowners who were killed in those incidents. And there were no police around to save them.

This man tried to prevent a break in to his home but was shot and killed by the assailant at the home entrance:

Even Just having a security alarm system, strong doors and windows which protect against potential break ins and shooters might be the homeowners best bet.
So I clicked on your link and what did I see right off the bat?
The advertisement "Being a NIGGER in Canduhduh" Know what josephine, IDGAF about being a nigger in canduhduh!

Hmmmm, was the 22-year-old man with an extensive criminal history a nigger? Just wondering.

Chief Superintendent Bill Fordy said he is angry at the pointless loss of life. Will this motherfucker be executed? FUK NO! This is Canduhduh which is even more pussified than America!

"This was a tragic and truly senseless act that has no rationale. There's no question that these are the most painful moments that a family can endure." blah blah blah, big whoopie shit.

The suspect, who has not been named and has an extensive criminal history, according to police, is set to appear in Surrey Provincial Court Tuesday to face charges including second-degree murder. Wellllllll, we certainly wouldnt want to post the name and pic of a serial criminal would we? That just wouldnt be proper cucknadian form!!!

So lemme tell you what would happen at chateau lokmars, josephine. First off, the dog/s sleep in the main part of the house which means any asshole breaking in will have them on him like flies on shit. Currently, I sleep with a 10 shot 45ACP loaded with hollow points, with a tac light and green laser. I can put a round through someones eye at 5 yards. I WILL KILL THEM! I wont tell them to stop, get down, etc, etc. I'll fuking kill them. I'll also shoot anyone else dead right along with them.

But hey, you keep imagining how your dumb ass is superior to "pussy lokmeer" whos armed to the teeth.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So I clicked on your link and what did I see right off the bat?
The advertisement "Being a NIGGER in Canduhduh" Know what josephine, IDGAF about being a nigger in canduhduh!

Hmmmm, was the 22-year-old man with an extensive criminal history a nigger? Just wondering.

Chief Superintendent Bill Fordy said he is angry at the pointless loss of life. Will this motherfucker be executed? FUK NO! This is Canduhduh which is even more pussified than America!

"This was a tragic and truly senseless act that has no rationale. There's no question that these are the most painful moments that a family can endure." blah blah blah, big whoopie shit.

The suspect, who has not been named and has an extensive criminal history, according to police, is set to appear in Surrey Provincial Court Tuesday to face charges including second-degree murder. Wellllllll, we certainly wouldnt want to post the name and pic of a serial criminal would we? That just wouldnt be proper cucknadian form!!!

So lemme tell you what would happen at chateau lokmars, josephine. First off, the dog/s sleep in the main part of the house which means any asshole breaking in will have them on him like flies on shit. Currently, I sleep with a 10 shot 45ACP loaded with hollow points, with a tac light and green laser. I can put a round through someones eye at 5 yards. I WILL KILL THEM! I wont tell them to stop, get down, etc, etc. I'll fuking kill them. I'll also shoot anyone else dead right along with them.

But hey, you keep imagining how your dumb ass is superior to "pussy lokmeer" whos armed to the teeth.

I'm just making the point that it won't be your government you have to fear but criminal elements like home invaders in that article. If anything you'll probably seek their help of your government to protect your residence, assets & family as much as you can. But where they can't then firearms can provide a potential last line of defense.

What Ive noriced is If I've had problems with theft or threats of violence & they all happened in my home or place of residence. Typically it isn't some Kenosha stule uprising. But someone undesireable from the outside getting into your home.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No question about it. You’re a pussy, and your clothes smell like gas.
For $200K/yr, my clothes can smell like shit. My suggestion tho is dont come breaking into my house cause my pussy ass will put so many hollow points through your skull, your own mammy wont be able to ID you! The kids you rape would be happy tho!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m rural, but was wondering if any of you had come across wood roaches? They are super clean, and as their name suggests, feed off decaying wood and plant matter. They generally won’t enter into houses. Good source of protein for those with lizards.

images

Those are called rolly pollys :D

And yes we have those here.
Are you sure? You’re not thinking of slaters are you, a terrestrial crustacean?

images

Yep! That's what I was thinking of. They curl into a tiny ball if you mess with them.
just like leftist scum
Bahahahahahahaaa…being progressive means never bowing down. Unless she’s wearing high heels, a leather thong and a cracking whip!