https://people.com/robert-redford-dead-at-89-7502405
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Sep 16, 2025 #1 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Sep 16, 2025 #3 A very accomplished man.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,792 Location Portugal Sep 16, 2025 #4 Jack said: Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Click to expand... Not many of these celebrity deaths hurt, but this one does. It just does. Shit. RIP.
Jack said: Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Click to expand... Not many of these celebrity deaths hurt, but this one does. It just does. Shit. RIP.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,940 Location Milwaukee Sep 16, 2025 #5 RIP
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 18, 2025 #6 Robert Redford was an excellent person.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,635 Location Canada Sep 19, 2025 #7 We all knew Robby very well and will miss him immensely.
OP OP jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,638 Location Upper US Sep 19, 2025 #8 The Prowler said: We all knew Robby very well and will miss him immensely. Click to expand... I know I do. When I was little he'd tuck me in and tell me stories until I got drowsy and fell asleep, dreaming of cowboys and popcorn.
The Prowler said: We all knew Robby very well and will miss him immensely. Click to expand... I know I do. When I was little he'd tuck me in and tell me stories until I got drowsy and fell asleep, dreaming of cowboys and popcorn.