Rumors of my demise...

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It looks like G's thread got thread jacked.

It's always a risk but what else can we do... not bother to start threads?

Thbbbft. I'd rather roll the dice than sit on my hands.

At least these two generally get it out of their systems pretty quickly. If Biggie and Admajor start calling each other teh ghey that's a whole different situation; might as well turn off the lights and lock the doors at that point. They'll be at it days if not weeks.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Weird coming from a dwarf who can’t wipe his ass
How racist to think all Hobbits had dirty asses because their arms are too short to wipe.

You know who the best character on tv series Game of Thrones was? It was Eddard Stark. He got killed off early because to have a bunch of stupid shit go down the first thing you must eliminate is an honorable someone who stands up to stupid shit going down.

Same reason George Lucas killed off Obi Wan Kenobi. The dude abides. The dude works better as a memory and legend to those alive after him because if the dude is still alive, he will fuck up evil shit til kingdom come. There will be no shit. No drama. No story. Dude trumps all.

You dig?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Good thing you still have your other lung!

Even if it is lonely.

Sorry man. Smoking is a bitch. Virtues wouldn't be as virtuous without vices, right? The language equivalent to the Vanilla Sky whereas the sweet isn't as sweet without the sour.

Everybody should have at least one vice just for balance and I decided a long time ago mine would be cigs. If I had left it up to the fates who knows what nasty habit(s) I might have been saddled with?

And thanks for your concern but my lungs are doing okay despite the asinine assertions made by dim bulbs who can't be creative so they double down on petty malice.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Welcome back Garraty_47. There were fewer underscores without you.:Excited5:
Speaking of underscores, when I google underwire, I am reminded of cw_.
Speaks for itself. My left & right oral commissure wanting to be abreast of the situation, my cupid's bow drawn, my vermillion anticipating a meet & greet with cw_'s mammoric double rise to fame. A titular scene. I'm gonna need a bigger motorboat.... JOWLS.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
This is a serious question, so please only respond in seriousness.

What is this thread about?
Reading is fundamental and you can't spell "fundamental" without fun because you are lackng in fun and "mental" because you read the shit & then got mental in not understanding the shit you read. If lackluster was a color of paint, you would own royalties, biotch.

Nice teats or not. Please follow or get thee fuck out of thine weighs.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
An equipment malfunction (electronic equipment you godsdamned perverts, so stop snickering) had me offline for almost two weeks? Something like that.

This thread is just my way of laughing at anyone who might have thought they'd gotten rid of me for good.
Larry, Modem & Curly?

Did you do a HARD reset? On a dildo? Don't get your extension cord in a twist. Make sure those prongs align with your holes and go plug yourself.

No offense. Be an outlet for pegging.... er, I mean plugging! Lolololol!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Ignore him. He sucks dick
I don't want to ignore a dicksucker. I would rather challenge them to eat a cunt instead.

Challenge yourself to eat everything because in death, everything eats us, instead and in our stead.

To be or not to be is not the question. To eat or be eaten is the sexually charged response.

Bare your teeth. Fang up. Chomp the bits. Lest the bits chomp yuo.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
No worries. True, I’m shitty when it comes to spelling. Numbers are more important
Your opinion is the most important thing no one should ever take away from you.

Even though I will make fun of it under the guise of entertaining humor to relieve the existence of our dull & pitiful lives, you must never relent to how valuable your ability to having your own opinion is.

Your opinion = infinity

Comprende?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
It's always a risk but what else can we do... not bother to start threads?

Thbbbft. I'd rather roll the dice than sit on my hands.

At least these two generally get it out of their systems pretty quickly. If Biggie and Admajor start calling each other teh ghey that's a whole different situation; might as well turn off the lights and lock the doors at that point. They'll be at it days if not weeks.
Dice were crafted to roll with it & hands weren't meant to be sat on but rather hands are meant to be grabastic when confronted with succulent asses such as those Flynn possesses, even if she has balls.

Flynn, My hands were made for your ass. A match made in a heaven of mine own making. A paraDICE of Dungeons & Dragons proportions. Will you be my Dungeon Master? Will I run the Guantlet of your asscrack with my tongue being a Mage? Lightning strikes Baby. Wizard needs health. Lol.... feed me.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
wholey fuck ... ! is doucheballsacery DuHvvy in ALT ?? ffs

fucking thing werds just as bad as her LOLOLOL lookit it all ^^^ :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

shaDdDdDdUP

I was honestly trying to read the non-binary person, but alas, I am too tipsy, with too many wurdz lol.

Going camping up in KKK country tomorrow! Come join me! There will be plenty of raccoons!!!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MELRBQU_o.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Reading is fundamental and you can't spell "fundamental" without fun because you are lackng in fun and "mental" because you read the shit & then got mental in not understanding the shit you read. If lackluster was a color of paint, you would own royalties, biotch.

Nice teats or not. Please follow or get thee fuck out of thine weighs.
Someone has no sense of humor. That's "hum" and "or." Someone has neither.

An equipment malfunction (electronic equipment you godsdamned perverts, so stop snickering) had me offline for almost two weeks? Something like that.

This thread is just my way of laughing at anyone who might have thought they'd gotten rid of me for good.

Yeah, cw_ missed you. Maybe one or two others - but since you didn't pay for my newest acquisition, I can truthfully say I could almost not care if you were here or not.

What did I get you might ask - a pimple. Go figure.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Yeah, cw_ missed you. Maybe one or two others - but since you didn't pay for my newest acquisition, I can truthfully say I could almost not care if you were here or not.

What did I get you might ask - a pimple. Go figure.

Okay a couple of things-
  1. We do not and never have reimbursed for dermatological blemishes. I know you got that memo because the last time it was emailed to you I sent it with a Read/Receipt tag that was sent back to me the next day.
  2. As we've discussed numerous times you *MUST* submit a receipt, bill of lading, or other documentation *BEFORE* you can file a claim for reimbursement. We're not psychics and simply *thinking* about a service/item doesn't alert to us to its delivery status.

And while you're here we've gotten more complaints about your inscrutable penmanship from the mailroom. Harold spent an entire morning trying to decipher one of your labels and ended up making an emergency appointment with his therapist, leaving us short-handed that afternoon. There are rumors OSHA is considering declaring our mailroom a hazardous work area... again. We hired an assistant for you to handle those types of duties specifically to avoid a recurrence of these issues but it's my understanding you have him spending most of his time fetching ice cream and compiling hourly stock market reports.

Either remedy these problems or expect a call from HR at the end of the month, early July latest.

Okay a couple of things-
  1. We do not and never have reimbursed for dermatological blemishes. I know you got that memo because the last time it was emailed to you I sent it with a Read/Receipt tag that was sent back to me the next day.
  2. As we've discussed numerous times you *MUST* submit a receipt, bill of lading, or other documentation *BEFORE* you can file a claim for reimbursement. We're not psychics and simply *thinking* about a service/item doesn't alert to us to its delivery status.

And while you're here we've gotten more complaints about your inscrutable penmanship from the mailroom. Harold spent an entire morning trying to decipher one of your labels and ended up making an emergency appointment with his therapist, leaving us short-handed that afternoon. There are rumors OSHA is considering declaring our mailroom a hazardous work area... again. We hired an assistant for you to handle those types of duties specifically to avoid a recurrence of these issues but it's my understanding you have him spending most of his time fetching ice cream and compiling hourly stock market reports.

Either remedy these problems or expect a call from HR at the end of the month, early July latest.

Investopedia has more glitches than your mom's girdle lately, and I've cut way back on my ice cream consumption. HTH

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

That's what you say, Gayparroty_47

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dice were crafted to roll with it & hands weren't meant to be sat on but rather hands are meant to be grabastic when confronted with succulent asses such as those Flynn possesses, even if she has balls.

Flynn, My hands were made for your ass. A match made in a heaven of mine own making. A paraDICE of Dungeons & Dragons proportions. Will you be my Dungeon Master? Will I run the Guantlet of your asscrack with my tongue being a Mage? Lightning strikes Baby. Wizard needs health. Lol.... feed me.

Oh...stop!

You flirt with all the gals on the forums, wooing them with your jumbled up prose, dripping with love fit for the finest barnyard animal.

I'm afraid you'll have to keep on pining for me to be your Dungeon Master, you don't have the necessary 20-sided dice to play in my games.

You've set upon almost every woman out here, except for Biggie Moron, are Biggie's breasts not to your liking?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn! Where's your MANners? I heard you have cock. It's a schlong time coming. Care to let me in on the dick jokes? Who knows? Maybe I will accept your meat straw. I am as open as any other asshole spread enough to get to know you!

Goddamn I am the Attila of Puns.

Lorde, please forgive me. Your Royals highness.

Fucking lulz.

If in fact I did have a "cock," I don't see how that affects your sad little third world corner you spectate from.

The only "jokes" out here are the simple minded sheep that are easily led astray by anyone who hates on the poster that ripped out their guts in previous meetings.

In the future could you refrain on using too many words to highlight you decades long stupidity?

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sad you can’t send some of your welfare check. Fatso really needs the cash, ya dumb okie

So the guy thats worth more money than any politician in history, needs my money? We know you cant spell worth a lick, but can you even math?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you have a fun time fucking your adult son down in SF recently?

No. He’s my son, not a cousin, you ignorant okie. So awesome in California. Some things will always be out of reach for you amigo. A good thing for civilized people