Saint Trump Persecuted Like Biblical Saints

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God has sent many leaders to men who were rejected by the people. Trump is no different.

democRATs and RINO's rejected him even though he did tremendously great things for the country AND the world! They instead, contunuously conspired against him, culminating in the election fraud that overthrew him. Now, we have full out traitors in the executive branch.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You know why right ..

The guys a fucking armpit LOL :rightON:

His little hands could have had it for another 4 years ... but NOoooo LOL

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God has sent many leaders to men who were rejected by the people. Trump is no different.

democRATs and RINO's rejected him even though he did tremendously great things for the country AND the world! They instead, contunuously conspired against him, culminating in the election fraud that overthrew him. Now, we have full out traitors in the executive branch.

Trump didn't get enough votes to be the People's Choice, Lokmeer.

In both elections he got fewer votes than his Democratic opponents.

He won 2016 with just 46% of the vote, hardly a whopping mandate.

Sure, one can get worked up him having the election stolen from them.

But if the best he can do is being a 47% president while Biden got more votes, ya gotta wonder.

Maybe the Republicans have to work on broadening their appeal, eh Lokmeer?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know why right ..

The only reason biden sits in the white house is the democRATs farmed about 25 million more votes than biden ACTUALLY got. The election was stolen and there's absolutely no sane way to deny it.

Most likely, he could palm your head.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You know why right ..

The only reason biden sits in the white house is the democRATs farmed about 25 million more votes than biden ACTUALLY got. The election was stolen and there's absolutely no sane way to deny it.

He's a goOf .. a pathetic excuse of a man
I thought you yanks took that shit seriously
cowards that run from their duty, or have their Daddy pay your way out ... only thing worse than him is you losers :LMAO2:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But if the best he can do is being a 47% president while Biden got more votes, ya gotta wonder.

LOL! josephine, he got 6 million more votes than president nigger did! Nobody even showed up for biden. They got all that cheating on tape, via signed affidavits, and as evidenced by ballot packing AFTER the polls closed.

You cant even begin to deny it.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know why right ..

cowards that run from their duty, or have their Daddy pay your way out ... only thing worse than him is you losers :LMAO2:
Meanwhile, biden got 5 deferments. PWN3D! And used em to bang a dudes wife and steal her while he was takin the dudes money for political campaigning.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You know why right ..

Meanwhile, biden got 5 deferments. PWN3D! And used em to bang a dudes wife and steal her while he was takin the dudes money for political campaigning.

But did his widdle footsie hurt :LMAO:

Go put some orange make up on and rim your cousin :LMAO:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know why right ..

You democRAT faggits always think everyones into your kink.

Anywho, you clowns spent 4 years crying "bone spurs" yet you run from bidens 5 deferments like its the plague! PWN3D! I dont recall president nigger's choom gang being a spec ops force either! :Sad:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know why right ..

Anywho, you clowns spent 4 years crying "bone spurs" yet you run from bidens 5 deferments like its the plague! PWN3D! I dont recall president nigger's choom gang being a spec ops force either! :Sad:
FYI...X is Canadian with Trudope as his Prime Minister :)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

stop hitting the space bar and spit it out in one paragraph ffs

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know why right ..

Yea, I like to treat liberals from Canduhduh like they're second class Americans. After all, they're essentially the skirt our libs say they're gonna run up under every time a Repub wins the White House.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know why right ..

Yea, I like to treat liberals from Canduhduh like they're second class Americans. After all, they're essentially the skirt our libs say they're gonna run up under every time a Repub wins the White House.

tell ya the truth Lokmeer, lotta Canadians aint goin to the States for vacations anymore.

They're choosing other destinations. because we feel increasingly unwelcome.

First of all, W Bush said he hated Canadians, told us we weren't welcome.
Slapped all sorts of entry restrictions and tarrifs on us.
He blamed us for 911 after Canadians everywhere gave safe haven to American travellers stranded due to the WTC attacks.

And then Trump went on his xenophobic rants.
So fewer of us are going, spending our vacation dollars elsewhere.

Other places are more appealing, and frankly, a lot easier to get into.

I used to go to the States a lot before 911. But not anymore. I haven't gone since 2009.

Not really worth it to go through so much red tape to cross the border just to pick up a bottle of milk, eh Lokmeer?

Anyways Bush/Cheney made up that bullshit story about 911.
That was clearly an Inside Job. And you look at the videotape of it, and it looks like a controlled explosion. Even Biggie Smiles who's your Republican comrade thought so too.

That's the Biggest crime story in the history of the United States, and it wasn't even committed by Terrorists.
The owner of those buildings, Larry Silverstein, is a crook who collected a massive insurance settlement on buildings he was planning to demolish anyways. Normally, most people would get suspicious if someone collected a financial settlment worth millions of dollars after a crime has been committed. But US authorities have chosen to look the other way about Silverstein's activities. Why is that?

Anwyays, think about it.

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's okay.. because I live 15 minutes from the Ambassador Bridge and I won't spend my money in Canada.. Haven't been there in more than 10 years.. . So .. guess we're even :)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
xenophobic rants
:Welcome8: Pffffttt... Another retarded liberal, I see :/

But do you honestly think 911 was carried out entirely by terrorists without outside help?

And what steel tower in the history of structural engineering WORLDWIDE has ever fallen in less than 30 minutes in a completely vertifcal free fall supposedly from a fire...when every authoritative source has acknolwedged that no plane EVER hit WTC 7?

If China's conspiracy is its creation of the coronavirus as a bioweapon, then 911 is the USA's version of it.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the conspiritard ^

No WMD destruction found in Iraq either after the Bush administration claimed it was the pretext for invading that country.

Nevermind innocent Muslims who died, over 4,000 US serviceman and women died needlessly in an unecessary war, which the last President called...a big fat mistake.

And his friend Steve Bannon called George W Bush the most destructive President in US history'.

For all the things that were said about Trump, at least he didn't try to start another war like Iraq.

Some of you TRASH me, but even Trump and Steve Bannon, staunch Republicans, agree with my assessment.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the conspiritard ^

If I'm a conspiracists, then listen to the remarks of your previous President:

Even he thought the damage he witnessed defied the official explanation, and hinted that there was an internal explosion of some kind.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
yada yada
u pick and choose whatever narrative fits your liking while doing everything u did during the war - NOTHING

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, hon. I watched the planes hit the buildings.. so? Nothing you post will convince otherwise.. sorry :/

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
yada yada
u pick and choose whatever narrative fits your liking while doing everything u did during the war - NOTHING

When your beloved Donald Trump agrees with what I've said, then I can't be too much of a conspiraciist.

Anways, I will acknowledge this much - if the MSM asserts that Trump was the worst US president in history, I disagree.

IMHO, just like Steve Bannon said, George W Bush was the worst and most destructive President in US history - EVER.

If Germany had Hitler, then the USA had Bush. Bush was your version of Hitler.

Cheney was like that fat pig Nazi Herman Goering.

Both fascists, take yer pick which one was the worst.

They destroyed the soul of America with that Iraq War which helped create the social chaos which the US has descended into.

While some really hate Trump, I really hate Bush. If people think Trump was bad, Bush was worse, much worse.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ur a lonely armchair idiot - end of story

And yet...Donald Trump & Steve Bannon agree with my assessment of the Iraq War and the Bush administration, or at very least, I agree with theirs.

And you people adore Trump, so am I that far off the mark?

In spite of the social chaos in America last year, I don't actually blame that entirely on Trump.

He may have helped fan its flames, but I think ultimately it was George W Bush's fault, because through his ill-fated Iraq War, he destroyed an entire generation of Americans which divided it socially and economically.

That was W Bush's legacy which Trump and Steve Bannon had pointed out.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its like a flat earth argument - not reading it

go outside, collect cans, pick weeds.. get some exercise, joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
its like a flat earth argument - not reading it

go outside, collect cans, pick weeds.. get some exercise, joe

Actually what I've stated somewhat validates the existence of the Trump administration rather than diminishes it.

Trump may have been nutty, but as Trump alluded, Bush was completely lacking in common sense.

Bush let his sidekick, Vice President EVIL run the show, and he subsequently ran the USA, once the greatest country in the World, into the ground.