Saint Trump Persecuted Like Biblical Saints

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its like a flat earth argument - not reading it

go outside, collect cans, pick weeds.. get some exercise, joe

Actually what I've stated somewhat validates the existence of the Trump administration rather than diminishes it.

Trump may have been nutty, but as Trump alluded, Bush was completely lacking in common sense.

Bush let his sidekick, Vice President EVIL run the show, and he subsequently ran the USA, once the greatest country in the World, into the ground.
so no exercise then, cept for typin.. ?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have been to the Gander Airport. It is not a large place.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have been to the Gander Airport. It is not a large place.

Nope
But the heart is HUGE !
It's where we took the Americans in and later got shat on .
Thank God our border is shuddered, who wants any of that mess the Orange 'tard left you with

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know why right ..

The guys a fucking armpit LOL :rightON:

His little hands could have had it for another 4 years ... but NOoooo LOL

The only reason biden sits in the white house is the democRATs farmed about 25 million more votes than biden ACTUALLY got. The election was stolen and there's absolutely no sane way to deny it.

Most likely, he could palm your head.

He's a goOf .. a pathetic excuse of a man
I thought you yanks took that shit seriously
cowards that run from their duty, or have their Daddy pay your way out ... only thing worse than him is you losers :LMAO2:
Meanwhile, biden got 5 deferments. PWN3D! And used em to bang a dudes wife and steal her while he was takin the dudes money for political campaigning.

But did his widdle footsie hurt :LMAO:

Go put some orange make up on and rim your cousin :LMAO:
You democRAT faggits always think everyones into your kink.

Anywho, you clowns spent 4 years crying "bone spurs" yet you run from bidens 5 deferments like its the plague! PWN3D! I dont recall president nigger's choom gang being a spec ops force either! :Sad:
FYI...X is Canadian with Trudope as his Prime Minister :)
Yea, I like to treat liberals from Canduhduh like they're second class Americans. After all, they're essentially the skirt our libs say they're gonna run up under every time a Repub wins the White House.

tell ya the truth Lokmeer, lotta Canadians aint goin to the States for vacations anymore.

They're choosing other destinations. because we feel increasingly unwelcome.

First of all, W Bush said he hated Canadians, told us we weren't welcome.
Slapped all sorts of entry restrictions and tarrifs on us.
He blamed us for 911 after Canadians everywhere gave safe haven to American travellers stranded due to the WTC attacks.

And then Trump went on his xenophobic rants.
So fewer of us are going, spending our vacation dollars elsewhere.

Other places are more appealing, and frankly, a lot easier to get into.

I used to go to the States a lot before 911. But not anymore. I haven't gone since 2009.

Not really worth it to go through so much red tape to cross the border just to pick up a bottle of milk, eh Lokmeer?

Anyways Bush/Cheney made up that bullshit story about 911.
That was clearly an Inside Job. And you look at the videotape of it, and it looks like a controlled explosion. Even Biggie Smiles who's your Republican comrade thought so too.

That's the Biggest crime story in the history of the United States, and it wasn't even committed by Terrorists.
The owner of those buildings, Larry Silverstein, is a crook who collected a massive insurance settlement on buildings he was planning to demolish anyways. Normally, most people would get suspicious if someone collected a financial settlment worth millions of dollars after a crime has been committed. But US authorities have chosen to look the other way about Silverstein's activities. Why is that?

Anwyays, think about it.

What xenophobic rants? Do you even know what xenophobic is?

I noticed this was even a word people used until it became politically popular to use it. And no one really uses it correctly. I'm not convinced that humans can be xenophobic of other humans. Maybe if we had unknown humanoid creatures show up, youd see some actual diagnosable xenophobia.

Considering a phobia literally means "irrational fear", give me one specific example of Trump going on a xenophobic rant.

I wish you guys would wake up to the fact that if you make claims like "Trump killed 400k people with Covid" or "Trump went on a xenophobic rant" and you cannot immediately cough up one single solid example, that means you guys are allowing yourselves to be manipulated with propaganda and you shouldnt feel good about that, at all. It should honestly piss you off and get you thinking hard about the pricks you thought you could trust.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump has the sadz.
Sounds like he's launching a #RESIST operation in Florida to undermine the biden administration! After all, he's been reassured his second shampeachment aint gonna touch his tefflon ass! :BuhBye:

Stick to your herd Mohamed. Fatso is history

Yep.

As well as 70k jobs, affordable oil, affordable insulin and peace in the middle east.

It was a good run, though.

Did you find a good job when Fatso was Pres? Did you enjoy a hefty tax break. it was an embarrassing run at best. His golf budget was a crime, especially since he’s a shitty golfer. I enjoyEd the will of the people mixed in with karma. Boom

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know why right ..

The guys a fucking armpit LOL :rightON:

His little hands could have had it for another 4 years ... but NOoooo LOL

The only reason biden sits in the white house is the democRATs farmed about 25 million more votes than biden ACTUALLY got. The election was stolen and there's absolutely no sane way to deny it.

Most likely, he could palm your head.

He's a goOf .. a pathetic excuse of a man
I thought you yanks took that shit seriously
cowards that run from their duty, or have their Daddy pay your way out ... only thing worse than him is you losers :LMAO2:
Meanwhile, biden got 5 deferments. PWN3D! And used em to bang a dudes wife and steal her while he was takin the dudes money for political campaigning.

But did his widdle footsie hurt :LMAO:

Go put some orange make up on and rim your cousin :LMAO:
You democRAT faggits always think everyones into your kink.

Anywho, you clowns spent 4 years crying "bone spurs" yet you run from bidens 5 deferments like its the plague! PWN3D! I dont recall president nigger's choom gang being a spec ops force either! :Sad:
FYI...X is Canadian with Trudope as his Prime Minister :)
Yea, I like to treat liberals from Canduhduh like they're second class Americans. After all, they're essentially the skirt our libs say they're gonna run up under every time a Repub wins the White House.

tell ya the truth Lokmeer, lotta Canadians aint goin to the States for vacations anymore.

They're choosing other destinations. because we feel increasingly unwelcome.

First of all, W Bush said he hated Canadians, told us we weren't welcome.
Slapped all sorts of entry restrictions and tarrifs on us.
He blamed us for 911 after Canadians everywhere gave safe haven to American travellers stranded due to the WTC attacks.

And then Trump went on his xenophobic rants.
So fewer of us are going, spending our vacation dollars elsewhere.

Other places are more appealing, and frankly, a lot easier to get into.

I used to go to the States a lot before 911. But not anymore. I haven't gone since 2009.

Not really worth it to go through so much red tape to cross the border just to pick up a bottle of milk, eh Lokmeer?

Anyways Bush/Cheney made up that bullshit story about 911.
That was clearly an Inside Job. And you look at the videotape of it, and it looks like a controlled explosion. Even Biggie Smiles who's your Republican comrade thought so too.

That's the Biggest crime story in the history of the United States, and it wasn't even committed by Terrorists.
The owner of those buildings, Larry Silverstein, is a crook who collected a massive insurance settlement on buildings he was planning to demolish anyways. Normally, most people would get suspicious if someone collected a financial settlment worth millions of dollars after a crime has been committed. But US authorities have chosen to look the other way about Silverstein's activities. Why is that?

Anwyays, think about it.

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, hon. I watched the planes hit the buildings.. so? Nothing you post will convince otherwise.. sorry :/

Did those planes hit WTC 7?
Look clown, NOTHING was to be gained by WTC 7 being "brought down" It didnt fall all at once either. The video shows a collapse in the back corner, a pause, then the rest of the building going down. Structural failure, plain and simple. Just like the towers.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
yada yada
u pick and choose whatever narrative fits your liking while doing everything u did during the war - NOTHING

When your beloved Donald Trump agrees with what I've said, then I can't be too much of a conspiraciist.

Anways, I will acknowledge this much - if the MSM asserts that Trump was the worst US president in history, I disagree.

IMHO, just like Steve Bannon said, George W Bush was the worst and most destructive President in US history - EVER.

If Germany had Hitler, then the USA had Bush. Bush was your version of Hitler.

Cheney was like that fat pig Nazi Herman Goering.

Both fascists, take yer pick which one was the worst.

They destroyed the soul of America with that Iraq War which helped create the social chaos which the US has descended into.

While some really hate Trump, I really hate Bush. If people think Trump was bad, Bush was worse, much worse.
^^^^ Straight up retarded.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump has the sadz.
Sounds like he's launching a #RESIST operation in Florida to undermine the biden administration! After all, he's been reassured his second shampeachment aint gonna touch his tefflon ass! :BuhBye:

You libs are gonna shit yourselves when Trumps political career is reborn. Just a matter of time now. Your poor goats and brown kids will suffer your wrath no doubt! Kiddie fucker!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump has the sadz.

Yep.

As well as 70k jobs, affordable oil, affordable insulin and peace in the middle east.

Did you find a good job when Fatso was Pres? Did you enjoy a hefty tax break. it was an embarrassing run at best. His golf budget was a crime, especially since he’s a shitty golfer. I enjoyEd the will of the people mixed in with karma. Boom
I went from $65K/yr to about $200K/yr. Thank you Saint Trump!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump has the sadz.

Yep.

Pumping gas? you must mean Colones or pesos. Poor sap

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
C5-C3075-B-7638-4-B8-D-924-B-4-A3-D109-B484-C.jpg

Trump has the sadz.

You libs are gonna shit yourselves when Trumps political career is reborn. Just a matter of time now. Your poor goats and brown kids will suffer your wrath no doubt! Kiddie fucker!

I doubt it Mohamed

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden has approval ratings of around 60%.
Higher than Trump ever was.
*BOOM*
Sure it is, dingbat. Half the country knows he stole the election, the other half thinks he might have but dont care, and the only people they poll is democRAT voters and donors! :Sad:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump has the sadz.

Yep.

If I make $200K pumping gas, thats what, 190K/yr more than you make in the CR hovel?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump has the sadz.

Yep.

If I make $200K pumping gas, thats what, 190K/yr more than you make in the CR hovel?

What I collect in rents here and in Sonoma. Dont even need to get my hands greasy.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
*BOOM*
Sure it is, dingbat. Half the country knows he stole the election, the other half thinks he might have but dont care, and the only people they poll is democRAT voters and donors! :Sad:
Around 20% think he stole the election. Half of them know they're living a lie. Lol

Think Lokbrain can reason that out? It’s all goats, when he’s not dreaming about fatso asshole

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
*BOOM*
Around 20% think he stole the election. Half of them know they're living a lie. Lol

Think Lokbrain can reason that out? It’s all goats, when he’s not dreaming about fatso asshole
Did someone offer you candy in exchange for a commitment to hate Trump with every fiber in your being?

I've yet to ever read you explain why you ferociously bite this mans ankles every minute of every day like the fate of your soul depended on it.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The real question here is;

Which god are you praying to? What did you offer for your prayers?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
*BOOM*

This is easy. Fatso is a phony broke troll, like you, and you posse. Mobile homes, camp grounds. Rebuilding trannies on the kitchen table. Food lines. Unemployment. That kind of thing. Most Mericans voted the diaper wearer out. Live with it Stubby. Joes is way kinder to Dwarfs then DT ever was.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
*BOOM*

This is easy. Fatso is a phony broke troll, like you, and you posse. Mobile homes, camp grounds. Rebuilding trannies on the kitchen table. Food lines. Unemployment. That kind of thing. Most Mericans voted the diaper wearer out. Live with it Stubby. Joes is way kinder to Dwarfs then DT ever was.
Congrats. This is the most brain damaged response I’ve ever seen

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
*BOOM*

Because it hit ya between your squinting eyes?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
*BOOM*

Because it hit ya between your squinting eyes?
No. Because it was god awfully stupid, disjointed and ignorant

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
yada yada
u pick and choose whatever narrative fits your liking while doing everything u did during the war - NOTHING

When your beloved Donald Trump agrees with what I've said, then I can't be too much of a conspiraciist.

Anways, I will acknowledge this much - if the MSM asserts that Trump was the worst US president in history, I disagree.

IMHO, just like Steve Bannon said, George W Bush was the worst and most destructive President in US history - EVER.

If Germany had Hitler, then the USA had Bush. Bush was your version of Hitler.

Cheney was like that EVIL fat pig Nazi Herman Goering.

Both fascists, take yer pick which one was the worst.

They destroyed the soul of America with that Iraq War which helped create the social chaos which the US has descended into.

While some really hate Trump, I really hate Bush. If people think Trump was bad, Bush was worse, much worse.
^^^^ Straight up retarded.

...and yet here's what your hero Saint Trump himself said abut the War in Iraq and Bush administration's decision to invade it:

..by any chance did you vote for WBush Fucker?

Maybe you loved that EVIL fat pig Nazi Dick Cheney too.

You seem like the bloodthristy type.

You oughta start a gofundme page for a Saint Cheney statue as well.

Yet I know 70% of the Republicans said in a poll they couldn't stand the guy & see him as a blight on the History of the United States..

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Trump kept the US out of foreign bullshit wars that served no purpose for the United States

Now lets see how long we last without a conflict to waste blood in.

Like I said before and will say again, when these wars do start I hope it is the children and grandchildren of the liberal fucks around here who support this asshole that get blown to fucking pieces and get sent home in multiple ziplock bags.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump kept the US out of foreign bullshit wars that served no purpose for the United States

Now lets see how long we last without a conflict to waste blood in.

Like I said before and will say again, when these wars do start I hope it is the children and grandchildren of the liberal fucks around here who support this asshole that get blown to fucking pieces and get sent home in multiple ziplock bags.

I enjoy your ignorance now and then. He waged war in his own country. He dropped the ball Stubby when it came to covid. I say, try the fucker in the Hauge for genocide.