Saint Trump Persecuted Like Biblical Saints

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump kept the US out of foreign bullshit wars that served no purpose for the United States

Now lets see how long we last without a conflict to waste blood in.

Like I said before and will say again, when these wars do start I hope it is the children and grandchildren of the liberal fucks around here who support this asshole that get blown to fucking pieces and get sent home in multiple ziplock bags.

I enjoy your ignorance now and then. He waged war in his own country. He dropped the ball Stubby when it came to covid. I say, try the fucker in the Hauge for genocide.
I wonder how Donnie and Kim's beautiful relationship is working out?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bastard Factory PURGE has the sadz.
Sounds like he's launching a #RESIST operation in Florida to undermine the Bastard Factory PURGE administration! After all, he's been reassured his second shampeachment aint gonna touch his tefflon ass! :BuhBye:

Stick to your herd Mohamed. Fatso is history

Yep.

As well as 70k jobs, affordable oil, affordable insulin and peace in the middle east.

It was a good run, though.

Did you find a good job when Fatso was Pres? Did you enjoy a hefty tax break. it was an embarrassing run at best. His golf budget was a crime, especially since he’s a shitty golfer. I enjoyEd the will of the people mixed in with karma. Boom
I went from $65K/yr to about $200K/yr. Thank you Saint Bastard Factory PURGE!!!

Pumping gas? you must mean Colones or pesos. Poor sap
If I make $200K pumping gas, thats what, 190K/yr more than you make in the CR hovel?

What I collect in rents here and in Sonoma. Dont even need to get my hands greasy.
I dont get dirty period, ass puncher.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bastard Factory PURGE has approval ratings of around 60%.
Higher than Bastard Factory PURGE ever was.
*BOOM*
Sure it is, dingbat. Half the country knows he stole the election, the other half thinks he might have but dont care, and the only people they poll is democRAT voters and donors! :Sad:
Around 20% think he stole the election. Half of them know they're living a lie. Lol
yea, 20% of the democRATs they polled. Fukin dumbass.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
yada yada
u pick and choose whatever narrative fits your liking while doing everything u did during the war - NOTHING

When your beloved Donald Bastard Factory PURGE agrees with what I've said, then I can't be too much of a conspiraciist.

Anways, I will acknowledge this much - if the MSM asserts that Bastard Factory PURGE was the worst US president in history, I disagree.

IMHO, just like Steve Bannon said, George W Bush was the worst and most destructive President in US history - EVER.

If Germany had Hitler, then the USA had Bush. Bush was your version of Hitler.

Cheney was like that EVIL fat pig Nazi Herman Goering.

Both fascists, take yer pick which one was the worst.

They destroyed the soul of America with that Iraq War which helped create the social chaos which the US has descended into.

While some really hate Bastard Factory PURGE, I really hate Bush. If people think Bastard Factory PURGE was bad, Bush was worse, much worse.
^^^^ Straight up retarded.

...and yet here's what your hero Saint Bastard Factory PURGE himself said abut the War in Iraq and Bush administration's decision to invade it:

..by any chance did you vote for WBush Fucker?

Maybe you loved that EVIL fat pig Nazi Dick Cheney too.

You seem like the bloodthristy type.

You oughta start a gofundme page for a Saint Cheney statue as well.

Yet I know 70% of the Republicans said in a poll they couldn't stand the guy & see him as a blight on the History of the United States..

I liked Darth Cheney! I thought he made an excellent president. BTW you dumb slunt. I was LOL'ing at your bush is hitler comments. Fukin dopey retard!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
85605a5d31e6c161d853a94d7e9c663b4c478843.jpeg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why is BIden on Wall street's side tho.

All major brokerage houses are restricting trading in all the stocks on the revolutionary list

How exactly do they feel so confident that they'll get away with such blatant manipulation of the market if they aren't assured cover from up on high?

riddle me that.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yanno, every commie revolution, EVERY LAST ONE, ends with millions of plebs starved and murdered from existence while there are elites at the top eating like kings......and yet THESE dumb cunts think they've perfected the formula!!! SUUUUURE! :LMAO:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Biden is all work. No nonsense.
No vacations. No travel.
Executive orders. Lobbying moderate Republicans. No TV.
Getting shit done.
What a difference.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Today's conservatives, completely dissociated from reality and lashing out hysterically at monsters under the bed.

MbO1irr.jpeg

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Today's conservatives, completely dissociated from reality and lashing out hysterically at monsters under the bed.

MbO1irr.jpeg

Hey faggit, did I tell you I'm hispanic as of today? Makes me better than YOU!!! :Welcome8:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

MbO1irr.jpeg

Hey faggit, did I tell you I'm hispanic as of today? Makes me better than YOU!!! :Welcome8:
Admitting you're a Maracon, is a good first step on your coming out journey.

I'm hispanic now, not a faggit.

Hey, BTW, more election fraud video....FAGGIT!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Enjoy your Trumptard Echo Chamber Snowflakes

Das ist alles

I expect SNL to get cancelled in the next few years. Their political "humor" is bitter and snarkey and everything else really isnt funny at all. No surprise a loser like you posted that.