Seaboobs is a bitchtits...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wtf is that behind, Sea? Was that chopped in? Looks like Gacy

It as at a Halloween party at Pasa Tiempo, two years ago. What a fucking blast. It was another costumed attendee. DDs shitty chop job, ya know

So you're a drag queen?

Try local legend.

Tell me...do REAL "local legends" hang out on a stupid forum, whining about DD posting more poorly photoshopped pictures of your typical cross dressing orgies?

Jesus fucking Christ man! What are you? Like 100 years-old?

93 amigo. Get you facts straight. While your at it read the rules. Ignorant dip

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Wtf is that behind, Sea? Was that chopped in? Looks like Gacy

It as at a Halloween party at Pasa Tiempo, two years ago. What a fucking blast. It was another costumed attendee. DDs shitty chop job, ya know

So you're a drag queen?

Try local legend.

Tell me...do REAL "local legends" hang out on a stupid forum, whining about DD posting more poorly photoshopped pictures of your typical cross dressing orgies?

Jesus fucking Christ man! What are you? Like 100 years-old?

93 amigo. Get you facts straight. While your at it read the rules. Ignorant dip

Where does it state you cannot "hurt the feelings of a cross dressing homo who should have been dead a century ago?"

Well? Point that out to me Bea Arthur.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
What Im working on
So the rule thats being broken here is using someones image maliciously.

Again, by you and others using their images throughout the board like this it will kill off any others from wanting to show their face here...

Let's go next level.

So photoshops are off limits? Even in the same thread where somebody posts their own images? WTF?

IF a member posts their image OUTSIDE Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP forum ON THIS WEBSITE, especially in the sweatshops they're fair game.

IF a member posts their image INSIDE Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP forum and it's taken out by someone they'll get fucked.

I moved the 'Post a Picture of Yourself' thread to Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP forum to keep things simple moving forward. This makes the Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP more personal and the rest of the board more freeeeeee.

I can't wait for Dorian/Flynn to chop my photo and make me look like a fat bitch to suit her hidden agenda.....ahhh the excitement and anticipation of waiting!!!! I love to be chopped!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Where does it state you cannot "hurt the feelings of a cross dressing homo who should have been dead a century ago?"

You want people to hurt you? Masochistic?
The Flynn's are all dudes, and also faggots.
They like to project their tendencies upon others and then ridicule, but really, they're ridiculing only themselves.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard

They like to project their tendencies upon others and then ridicule, but really, they're ridiculing only themselves.

Here comes the faggotry expert and flame hysterectomy bleeding out his vagina again.

Hey cocksucker, shouldn't you be starting a thread dedicated to Hulk Hogan now

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Here comes the faggotry expert and flame hysterectomy bleeding out his vagina again.

Hey cocksucker, shouldn't you be starting a thread dedicated to Hulk Hogan now
No, Sir, but I found another washed up wrestler who's just as funny as Sheiky on Twitter.
You shave your armpits?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What Im working on

Again, by you and others using their images throughout the board like this it will kill off any others from wanting to show their face here...

Let's go next level.

So photoshops are off limits? Even in the same thread where somebody posts their own images? WTF?

IF a member posts their image OUTSIDE Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP forum ON THIS WEBSITE, especially in the sweatshops they're fair game.

IF a member posts their image INSIDE Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP forum and it's taken out by someone they'll get fucked.

I moved the 'Post a Picture of Yourself' thread to Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP forum to keep things simple moving forward. This makes the Epileptic Disco/GOLD VIP more personal and the rest of the board more freeeeeee.

I can't wait for Dorian/Flynn to chop my photo and make me look like a fat bitch to suit her hidden agenda.....ahhh the excitement and anticipation of waiting!!!! I love to be chopped!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!

Where's the picture of the rest of your body?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Which is why you asked this "faggot" to woop Dovey's ass.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Where exactly did I approach you to whoop on anybody's ass?
You are a faggot, tho.
Good call!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You are a faggot, tho.
Good call!

Wasn't it when you tried to entice me to rip off Dovey's ugly face? Why play stupid? Everyone read how it went down.

Idiot.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

You are a faggot, tho.
Good call!

Wasn't it when you tried to entice me to rip off Dovey's ugly face? Why play stupid? Everyone read how it went down.

Idiot.
No, I asked you if she was a liar.
Which you ignored and is now a stale bit.
Move on, dumbass-

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You are a faggot, tho.
Good call!

Idiot.
Move on, dumbass-

You forgot to add the 23 other posts trying to goad me to fight YOUR OWN battles for YOU.

Bitch.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

You are a faggot, tho.
Good call!

Idiot.
Move on, dumbass-

You forgot to add the 23 other posts trying to goad me to fight YOUR OWN battles for YOU.

Bitch.

Jesus H Christ why don't you stfu and go make some sandwiches........... no mayo

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

You are a faggot, tho.
Good call!

Idiot.
Move on, dumbass-

Bitch.
Okay, faggot-

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You are a faggot, tho.
Good call!

Idiot.
Move on, dumbass-

Bitch.

Jesus H Christ why don't you stfu and go make some sandwiches........... no mayo

I'm sorry did I say que in the Swamp Thing to say something dumb?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You are a faggot, tho.
Good call!

Idiot.
Move on, dumbass-

Bitch.
Okay, faggot-

Have you asked Seamajor if he would kick Dovey's ass for you?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

You are a faggot, tho.
Good call!

Idiot.
Move on, dumbass-

Bitch.

And don't forget the pickle... chop chop

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You are a faggot, tho.
Good call!

Idiot.
Move on, dumbass-

Bitch.

You know what you can do with that "pickle," right?

Why don't you shine that thing up real nice and shiny, I mean put some elbow grease into it. Once that "pickle" is nice and bright you can then proceed to get a running start and stick all 1.5 inches of that "pickle" up BEnzo's loose pussy.

Don't forget to ask BEnzo for a tip afterwards.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

You are a faggot, tho.
Good call!

Idiot.
Move on, dumbass-

Bitch.

You know what you can do with that "pickle," right?

Why don't you shine that thing up real nice and shiny, I mean put some elbow grease into it. Once that "pickle" is nice and bright you can then proceed to get a running start and stick all 1.5 inches of that "pickle" up BEnzo's loose pussy.

Don't forget to ask BEnzo for a tip afterwards.
Fuck that...... the weirdo would love it and ask for a bigger pickle.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What Im working on

Let's go next level.

I don’t photochop, but I can do a good titanium chop up if you get my drift gurl!
:ThumbsUp3:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
What Im working on

Let's go next level.

I don’t photochop, but I can do a good titanium chop up if you get my drift gurl!
:ThumbsUp3:

:rightON:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How is this PI, if someone posted their OWN IMAGE on this site?? IT ISN'T!! The rules don't state that either.. It states that you can not bring images in from an outside source.. Sorry.. but if you posted your image here on an open forum.. you should be fair game.. Have the rules changed @Bastard Factory ?

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How is this PI, if someone posted their OWN IMAGE on this site?? IT ISN'T!! The rules don't state that either.. It states that you can not bring images in from and outside source.. Sorry.. but if you posted your image here on an open forum.. you should be fair game.. Have the rules changed @Bastard Factory ?
Seamajor is a bitch ass snitch and started crying endlessly up in BF's inbox.

THat fucking disgusting leaky facehole did the same thing and then bounced like a basketball emoji with a "I'm really strained by the huge shit coming out my ass right now" sour puss frown on his face when BF shitcanned his little girlfriend Admin. instead

Liberals are nothing but pussies

FACT

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How is this PI, if someone posted their OWN IMAGE on this site?? IT ISN'T!! The rules don't state that either.. It states that you can not bring images in from an outside source.. Sorry.. but if you posted your image here on an open forum.. you should be fair game.. Have the rules changed @Bastard Factory ?

The image was imported. But, yeah Seamajor is a bitch. Look at it this way, it was only Freud that got temp banned. No big loss.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

The image was imported. But, yeah Seamajor is a bitch. Look at it this way, it was only Freud. No big loss.
Ever get around to figuring out why your mouth smells like a dirty foot?