Seaboobs is a bitchtits...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just like his dubious sexual exploits on the web .... where there's smoke there's fire
He's creepy af

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
...and then you stayed.
Talking to me? Yup, I decided to have some fun here.

You do realise where I am from do you? We are know for how "cheap" we are and I still have some money to spend here. I'm not going to get the site brought down before I have spent it all :LOL2:

Seriously? I'm returning because I'm having fun here. Think about that :)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
55-F52-D1-A-680-E-4-D6-A-9647-85-D534-EF99-A5.jpg

Funny shit

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Everyone here can repost or chop my picture. Everyone except Seamajor

Even if I wanted to do a chop of you, I cant post it, thanks to MaxiRoach.
Dude, DMCA means you broke the copyright laws. You really live in your own world, don't you?

How on Earth can I prove to have copyright on one of your images? I'd like to know... for science reasons

Hey there you FUCKING ROACH!

Its obvious to all, that you are an insignificant soi boi fucktarded PLEASE ASS BOX ME! who fucked with the wrong people. Karma is coming, roach.
I love you too :Lovin1:

But I am still waiting for you to explain this to me....
How on Earth can I prove to have copyright on one of your images? I'd like to know... for science reasons

:Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming:

animated-cockroach-image-0010.gif
You posted this image of yourself outside the "private" thread, so this one is free to use for Photoshopping :LOL2:

Yeah, cant be putting your avatar's face on a roach, then some ROACH might report it! Wonder why you dont have that image as your avatar now? Fucking ROACH.
The roach should be laid up in the sweatshops for fucking good. I just fucking want to squash it!
:Banned:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
...and then you stayed.
Talking to me? Yup, I decided to have some fun here.

You do realise where I am from do you? We are know for how "cheap" we are and I still have some money to spend here. I'm not going to get the site brought down before I have spent it all :LOL2:

Seriously? I'm returning because I'm having fun here. Think about that :)
Fuck off you deviant little worm! You disgust everyone except Lotusbutt!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What's your latitude and longitude so I can blast you from space you anti Drumpf bitch. You deserve to die like the rest of the leftist scum traitors and put down like a sick dog.

WdsQVQi.png

Keep dreaming. Youre not gonna put anyone down. Well, maybe your dildo

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Wtf is that behind, Sea? Was that chopped in? Looks like Gacy

It as at a Halloween party at Pasa Tiempo, two years ago. What a fucking blast. It was another costumed attendee. DDs shitty chop job, ya know

So you're a drag queen?

Try local legend.

Tell me...do REAL "local legends" hang out on a stupid forum, whining about DD posting more poorly photoshopped pictures of your typical cross dressing orgies?

Jesus fucking Christ man! What are you? Like 100 years-old?

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Freud, you were rightly banned. Not because you imported a picture from another platform, but because you still fucking suck at photochopping pictures.

You were "banned" because you're an unfunny fucktard that deserves a size 14 boot crammed tightly into your rectum.

Last edited by a moderator: