Self protection with SuperStar UncleDiLF®

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
:FlameOn:Warning! If you are a lefturd or woke scum like Flynn, this thread might not be for you. Kindly Cuck Off.:FlameOn:

Hi. I am UncleDiLF®.

Seeing the news about what happens , are any alphas wearing a weapon for self protection? Legally of course.

Or can you stroll in your city and when FiLTH attacks you… what you gonna do?

Dont get me wrong. I am BUFF and can do martial arts. But today? It is nit enough.##You BRUTAL thoughts?

PS: Alphas only. No wussies or lefties allowed. I will delete all woke comments, LOL

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched videos on youtube with my ToP SKULL!!!!
In the US everybody is carrying a Glock!!!! Siiiiiiiiick! But that is nothing for me. Wild western is a thing of a past. Every country has different jurisdiction and laws.

I just BIUGHTEDED pepper spray. I need a choice 5 weapons.

pepperspray is handy, effective and you can use it for self Defense.

I saw a martial arts umbrella. Is an umbrella but also a brutal metal stick!

The pepperspray will give me a security when I stroll and see FiLTH!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Bro, always make sure you spray that shit with the airflow otherwise you gonna learn a hard lesson.
Gott mit uns!
Brother. Thanks.

In a immediate case you need to make quick and vigilant decisions.
Watched a lot of videos, and your matter was a topic indeed.

You never know man! I can punch FiLTH very hard and quick. Always ready to defend myself or family.

It is getting filthier here. Not many Germans. A lot of scum.

But as you said it perfectly. At the end:

GOTT MIT UNS!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey guys! I brought some rosé! Where's the fridge?

Bleh, I'll point you to the trash can, lulz.

I've tried Rose wine, and Rose cider, plus a third of some sort, and I didnt like any of them. I tried. My ex liked that shit. So when she got it, I would drink my own stuff lol.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Seeing the news about what happens , are any alphas wearing a weapon for self protection? Legally of course.
Canada won't let me pack a heater for protection Uncle Dilf! The best we can do here is pack a knife or dog spray, since those aren't considered weapons.

All we can do is move away from Negrified areas (for some reason Canada hasn't learned from the problem that is the American Negro, and we're now letting half of fucking Africa flood in), and to not move anywhere near a drunken Injun reserve!

Where will the last few remaining Whites flee to when we're 1% of the Western population? That is the million dollar question! It's a scary thought, and I'm glad I'll be dead by then!

Imagine being the last White dude in a fully Negrified Western country!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hardliner @DDT.

You can carry a knife? Here it is Verboten! I bought a dog spray though. Pepper spray.

Would you use a knife? That is not very smart. Because you could kill the FiLTH or he could kill you. You lose in both ways I guess. It is here anyway.

There are many youtube videos how to avoid dangerous situations.

We need to be vigilant. Train martial arts, be aware of our surroundings and carry at least something.

I avoid any places with people under 30. Young people are filthy and dangerous.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Hardliner @DDT.

You can carry a knife? Here it is Verboten! I bought a dog spray though. Pepper spray.

Would you use a knife? That is not very smart. Because you could kill the FiLTH or he could kill you. You lose in both ways I guess. It is here anyway.

There are many youtube videos how to avoid dangerous situations.

We need to be vigilant. Train martial arts, be aware of our surroundings and carry at least something.

I avoid any places with people under 30. Young people are filthy and dangerous.
Canada actually has very relaxed knife laws believe it or not (we can even board planes here packing smaller pocket knives). I believe the only place they're restricted is in drinking establishments due to the Liquor Control Act here.

The law generally views them as tools rather than weapons, unless they're used as such. But Canadian law permits us to use anything at our disposal to prevent grievous bodily harm or death, so a knife would be the most lethal tool that could be legally carried in public. I usually pack a blade, but not so much for defensive purposes, but moreso because they really are a handy tool. Not a day goes by when I don't have to open packaging with it, dig out a wood sliver, or use it for something!

Dog spray is not uncommon here either. I bought a canister for my ex to pack in her purse, which is probably the best less-than-lethal item we can legally carry here. As with knives, it can't be carried solely for defense against people (that would make it a weapon... verboten), but can be legally utilized against people should they pose a threat of bodily harm or death, if that makes sense. It's basically the 'law of necessity', which Canada recognizes, that allow us to break almost any law to prevent ourselves from facing grievous bodily harm or death.

Defense with a firearm follows a similar theme here, but due to the onerous regulations of possessing one in public (handguns particularly), most justified self-defense shootings here tend to occur in or on the homeowners property.

All that said, Canada is a fairly safe nation. There's very few places that I would feel unsafe walking through here. But as you say, we must remain vigilant of our surroundings. It's always best to avoid trouble if one can, rather than trying to convince a judge or jury that I feared for my life at a level that would justify me using force.

While our self defense laws certainly cannot compare with the 2A laws the US enjoys, it is also very, very rare for someone to be shot simply for wandering onto someone else's property here. Words and fists will usually settle most disputes here.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Canada won't let me pack a heater for protection Uncle Dilf! The best we can do here is pack a knife or dog spray, since those aren't considered weapons.

All we can do is move away from Negrified areas (for some reason Canada hasn't learned from the problem that is the American Negro, and we're now letting half of fucking Africa flood in), and to not move anywhere near a drunken Injun reserve!

Where will the last few remaining Whites flee to when we're 1% of the Western population? That is the million dollar question! It's a scary thought, and I'm glad I'll be dead by then!

Imagine being the last White dude in a fully Negrified Western country!
You mustn’t knock back a black chick if she comes your way. They’re nice and meaty and have plenty of booty. Fucking awesome!

DDT

Factory Bastard
You mustn’t knock back a black chick if she comes your way. They’re nice and meaty and have plenty of booty. Fucking awesome!
I just can't. Did you know that the very first 'in real life' nigger that I ever did see was on a high school field trip into Seattle?

I was raised in a very, very White environment. And old habits die hard. Their ways are unfamiliar to me.

That said, I will certainly admit that I find some Japs attractive, but honestly it's Whites who I tend to gravitate towards, both male and female.

I'm thinking there must be a form of genetic hardwiring in our DNA that propels us to prefer those of our own race for close, personal relationships.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Canada actually has very relaxed knife laws believe it or not (we can even board planes here packing smaller pocket knives). I believe the only place they're restricted is in drinking establishments due to the Liquor Control Act here.

The law generally views them as tools rather than weapons, unless they're used as such. But Canadian law permits us to use anything at our disposal to prevent grievous bodily harm or death, so a knife would be the most lethal tool that could be legally carried in public. I usually pack a blade, but not so much for defensive purposes, but moreso because they really are a handy tool. Not a day goes by when I don't have to open packaging with it, dig out a wood sliver, or use it for something!

Dog spray is not uncommon here either. I bought a canister for my ex to pack in her purse, which is probably the best less-than-lethal item we can legally carry here. As with knives, it can't be carried solely for defense against people (that would make it a weapon... verboten), but can be legally utilized against people should they pose a threat of bodily harm or death, if that makes sense. It's basically the 'law of necessity', which Canada recognizes, that allow us to break almost any law to prevent ourselves from facing grievous bodily harm or death.

Defense with a firearm follows a similar theme here, but due to the onerous regulations of possessing one in public (handguns particularly), most justified self-defense shootings here tend to occur in or on the homeowners property.

All that said, Canada is a fairly safe nation. There's very few places that I would feel unsafe walking through here. But as you say, we must remain vigilant of our surroundings. It's always best to avoid trouble if one can, rather than trying to convince a judge or jury that I feared for my life at a level that would justify me using force.

While our self defense laws certainly cannot compare with the 2A laws the US enjoys, it is also very, very rare for someone to be shot simply for wandering onto someone else's property here. Words and fists will usually settle most disputes here.
I’m still not used to you guys saying defence with an “s”. I realise you’ve adopted the metric system over the imperial, but you still ballz up your spelling on occasion. Do you guys also spell tyre with an “i” or have you finally cottoned on?

I’m not having a go…it’s merely an observation.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I just can't. Did you know that the very first 'in real life' nigger that I ever did see was on a high school field trip into Seattle?

I was raised in a very, very White environment. And old habits die hard. Their ways are unfamiliar to me.

That said, I will certainly admit that I find some Japs attractive, but honestly it's Whites who I tend to gravitate towards, both male and female.

I'm thinking there must be a form of genetic hardwiring in our DNA that propels us to prefer those of our own race for close, personal relationships.
I have been blessed with sampling a variety of ethnicities during my bachelor dayz. At an early age (4 years old) back in South Africa, the African maids’ daughters both mooned me. And I mean full-on…fanny, arsehole…the works. But this was during Apartheid and it was frowned upon to be with a black chick. And then when I came over to multicultural Australia I made up for lost time. I find back women to be quite intriguing. My wife is part Greek and she has this beautiful olive skin. It just really suits a woman to have a bit of colour other than being lily-white.

Ethic chicks also have nice taste…kinda like venison. Exotic and gamey. Löl

DDT

Factory Bastard
I’m still not used to you guys saying defence with an “s”. I realise you’ve adopted the metric system over the imperial, but you still ballz up your spelling on occasion. Do you guys also spell tyre with an “i” or have you finally cottoned on?

I’m not having a go…it’s merely an observation.
Both ways here are acceptable. Not even metric is fully implemented here. We still use feet, inches, pounds, acres as general measurements.

And that will never change due to our proximity to the US, which is also our largest trading partner.

Tire is always 'Tire' here, since people struggled enough with the implementation of metric here in the first place, that they decided to leave well enough alone when we were forced to accept liters (or litres) as a general measurement for all liquids.

Bagged milk and a plane crash were probably enough for the 'powers that be' to not push for 100% metricizing a populous that was never equipped to deal with both systems in the first place!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oi @DDT admit that this looks pleasant!

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That early mooning was a bit frightening because they pulled their bits right apart and my mind was thinking “WTF?” But then when I was older my mother bought me this book called “What every Boy Should Know” and my mind was put at ease.

But fuck…it was a double mooning and I was too young to know what was going on with girls.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Both ways here are acceptable. Not even metric is fully implemented here. We still use feet, inches, pounds, acres as general measurements.

And that will never change due to our proximity to the US, which is also our largest trading partner.

Tire is always 'Tire' here, since people struggled enough with the implementation of metric here in the first place, that they decided to leave well enough alone when we were forced to accept liters (or litres) as a general measurement for all liquids.

Bagged milk and a plane crash were probably enough for the 'powers that be' to not push for 100% metricizing a populous that was never equipped to deal with both systems in the first place!
We use the imperial system to measure your surfboards and our cocks here in Oz! Löl

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ya, same thing here.
One thing though about very white chicks. Their pink bits look very bright in contrast. Like shocking pink. Löl the first time I had one, she was Irish, I though she was a profuse masturbator when I went down for the growl!
:PuffPuffPass:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow. Thanks for taking time to educate us about the laws in Canada. Didn't knew. And so good that you guys are mostly safe.

Great English also. What a gift when someone can articulate that smart and understandable.

Have a good day sir.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Wow. Thanks for taking time to educate us about the laws in Canada. Didn't knew. And so good that you guys are mostly safe.

Great English also. What a gift when someone can articulate that smart and understandable.

Have a good day sir.
It is what it is...

Always best to avoid trouble.

That said, I can't fault anyone for owning a rooty tooty point and shooty!

Capture.png

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I also own a Model 66 S&W revolver... .357 Mag. Powerful cartridge.

It hits hard. Very hard.
When I see your avatar I want to meAT you and punch you in the face. So intellectuelle, intelligent and arrogant.

But you are one smart fella. You should be more often here.

Always a pleasure to read your thoughts on certain political events.

Best
UncleDiLF

DDT

Factory Bastard
To be honest, handguns are a joke where I live.

Hot loaded hard cast 45-70 rounds are the go to here, for the grizz encounter.

Same with 30-06 or .308. Standard for hunting.

I live in grizz country, and have yet to deal with one...

Grizzies tend to chill high up on the mountain. =]