Selling my motorcycle

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It is a sad time for me.

Time to depart with the most awesome bike ever built by man.

2009 Triumph Street Triple R

I put it up for sale earlier this week, and a guy looked at it today and made a reasonable offer. Something could change last minute, but I would say it is about a 99% chance that it will be sold by the middle of next week.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm about to put my bike up for sale also, Prowler. I haven't had the time to ride it like I used to. Did you get a fair price for yours or more than you expected? I've been told that used bike prices are inflated because of shortages of new bikes. If I may ask, where did you advertise yours, if you did? I'm not sure whether to put it on FB marketplace, Craigslist or just set the damn thing out in the front of my yard lol. I live in kind of rural area, tho and not sure if I could sell it that way.. :) Any suggestions? :)

DDT

Factory Bastard
I'm about to put my bike up for sale also, Prowler. I haven't had the time to ride it like I used to. Did you get a fair price for yours or more than you expected? I've been told that used bike prices are inflated because of shortages of new bikes. If I may ask, where did you advertise yours, if you did? I'm not sure whether to put it on FB marketplace, Craigslist or just set the damn thing out in the front of my yard lol. I live in kind of rural area, tho and not sure if I could sell it that way.. :) Any suggestions? :)
Advertise everywhere you can. Unfortunately private sales come with one problem... Financing. Most buyers can't pay cash.

Here's my 1200 Sporty... I tried to sell for a month, with nothing but bums wasting my time. The dealer sold it in less than a week... They can finance... I can't!~

IMG-2602.jpg

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I put it on FB Marketplace and Kijiji (which might only be in Canada). The same guy replied to both ads. He was looking for a 2009-2012 Triumph Street Triple R and jumped on it when he saw one for sale. I got another inquiry about it from the Kijiji ad earlier tonight.

I think I got a fair price. Way less than it is really worth (because it really is an awesome bike), but a fair market price.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I do not think that is what he meant when he said he wants to lube up my head.

I meant I would never buy a bike from an uncool bald bike owner for fear of bad joojoo and going bald myself .... nothing says uncool like a bald dude on a bike ... hey did you see the cool bike with the bald guiy said no one EVER lmao

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
AHHHHH... I see someone is spamming in the general section again.. OKAY.. BRB.. I got something for ya :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I put it on FB Marketplace and Kijiji (which might only be in Canada). The same guy replied to both ads. He was looking for a 2009-2012 Triumph Street Triple R and jumped on it when he saw one for sale. I got another inquiry about it from the Kijiji ad earlier tonight.

I think I got a fair price. Way less than it is really worth (because it really is an awesome bike), but a fair market price.
Thanks, Prowler.. I'm going to try Marketplace and price it high.. See what happens :) I'm not desperate, so I can wait it out.. not going to give it away :)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
AHHHHH... I see someone is spamming in the general section again.. OKAY.. BRB.. I got something for ya :)
Now.. go fuck yourself.. You wouldn't know what a real bike is, SCOOTER BOI :LOL3:
a8kewAe.jpg

Keep spamming, tho :D

sure thang Raymond how bout listening to yer own messages and drift stop poasting @ me ... I mean soothe the hurt all you want whatever werks just leave me alone fs

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have no hurt and I will treat you like any other user on this site I don't like and who spams in the general section.. Deal with it :) If you don't like it... BLOCK ME ;)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have no hurt and I will treat you like any other user on this site I don't like and who spams in the general section.. Deal with it :) If you don't like it... BLOCK ME ;)

can I show the message Oh please leave me alone ?? ffs who does that ?
I do my part do yours Raymond, I dont like the feel of yer gruff officer

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't give a flying fuk how you feel.. You will be treated like anyone else I DON'T LIKE.. Now go fuck off :) You are not off limits.. ;)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
its not that retard
just the multiple times you cry leave me alone yet there you are .... are you spun ?

I get it //no need fer caps I dislike you as well yer shadowey persona is cringy

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TRUST ME... If you weren't in this mother fucking thread spamming the shit out of it, I wouldn't have given you the time of day ;) Hope you learned your lesson :) If you didn't, I'll see you in next general thread that you spam :) Tootles :)

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I do not think that is what he meant when he said he wants to lube up my head.

I meant I would never buy a bike from an uncool bald bike owner for fear of bad joojoo and going bald myself .... nothing says uncool like a bald dude on a bike ... hey did you see the cool bike with the bald guiy said no one EVER lmao

LOL never took you for someone who's superstitious, X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
TRUST ME... If you weren't in this mother fucking thread spamming the shit out of it, I wouldn't have given you the time of day ;) Hope you learned your lesson :) If you didn't, I'll see you in next general thread that you spam :) Tootles :)

so what ?? yer like the retarded thread cop ?? LOLOLOL

GratefulDigitalClumber-size_restricted.gif

eXscuth me pleath :LOL3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lmao!! Fuck off, 360 lol I like order.. what can i say? LOL

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I may as well advertise it here..ya never know :) Is anyone interested in a 2018 Heritage Softail Classic.. VERY LOW MILES I'm in se michigan.

iaQWIdl.jpg