Smoking........ Yay or Nay???

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I never understood the allure of chewing tobacco

Yeah, not me either. Had a preacher tell me "ya wanna keep your mouth, dont chew" or some shit like that lol. Told me how a guy had to have his jaw removed cause of the cancer or some shit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Since Im in a sharing mood. Here is an OLD pic of my Great Grandpa, prolly around the 1930s I think. If you look close, you can see the sidecar attached to it, that he use to ride my great grandma around in lol.

PAW-PAW-ON-BIKE.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Ice

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry to rain on the parade but is it just me or does anyone else feel like there's fuckery just round the corner? This is going too well...
lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Speaking of smoking, right before this thread got started, I had just ordered a 16" glass Gandalf pipe lol.

5650c237a629b41803e096ae075bb9b8_1400x.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sorry to rain on the parade but is it just me or does anyone else feel like there's fuckery just round the corner? This is going too well...
lol

Hahaha, nah, we exhausted the weak Antifa scum in the Kyle thread, we're good lol. I knew what I was doing, trust me son :Grin3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Speaking of smoking, right before this thread got started, I had just ordered a 16" glass Gandalf pipe lol.

lol are you gonna use it?

It'll be my second one hahahaha. First one only lasted a few days til a drunken party hahaha. Damn mug got dropped on it. More care will be taken with this one. But man, it smoked SOOOOOOOOOOO good, because it had so far to travel up the glass, the smoke cooled, for a nice smooth hit.

Finally saw it back in stock after a year or so, and on sale, so I said fuck it lol.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Started smoking pot and cigarettes when I was 17. Stopped when I was 18. Cigarette smoke smells disgusting. I can't stand it. I don't like to go to restaurants that people are allowed to smoke in, either. It's nasty. Even when I smoked I couldn't stand the smell of second hand smoke.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This should be the MEN's Smoke Lounge hahaha. Bah, shit, there some cool ladies here too lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It'll be my second one hahahaha. First one only lasted a few days til a drunken party hahaha. Damn mug got dropped on it. More care will be taken with this one. But man, it smoked SOOOOOOOOOOO good, because it had so far to travel up the glass, the smoke cooled, for a nice smooth hit.

Finally saw it back in stock after a year or so, and on sale, so I said fuck it lol.
That's a good point about the smoke cooling, everyday is a school day ha I might look for a similar one myself :rightON:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Started smoking pot and cigarettes when I was 17. Stopped when I was 18. Cigarette smoke smells disgusting. I can't stand it. I don't like to go to restaurants that people are allowed to smoke in, either. It's nasty. Even when I smoked I couldn't stand the smell of second hand smoke.

Speaking of one of them cool ladies lol! :Cheers:

Succubus

Site Supporter

I don't need to smoke to bring on the fire..... ;) :EvilOne2:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That's a good point about the smoke cooling, everyday is a school day ha I might look for a similar one myself :rightON:

Cant get that one, its out of stock again lol. When I went to snag the image, it was X'd out lol. They have shorter ones too though and other colors. I wanted that Amber one to look like Gandalf's pipe. Goes with my costume hahaha......

Gandalf-Pipe.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I don't need to smoke to bring on the fire..... ;) :EvilOne2:

Oh I believe it. You're Southern after all lol. True Southern, not some Yankee pilgrim lol.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Ladies, I just got here show of hands how many of you chicks with dicks like to smoke when you're feeling horny?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Chicks with dicks? Sounds like they got more than you got :Grin3:

Do you smoke while trying to lift your folds to find your own?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Ladies, I just got here show of hands how many of you chicks with dicks like to smoke when you're feeling horny?

The only thing that matters is that mine is bigger. ;)
Sorry not sure I follow you...are you saying your chick-dick is bigger than the other chicks with dicks in this thread??????

Succubus

Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well, we got folks that smoked tobacco, folks that smoked the grass, and the we got Admin here... the peter puffer. Go smoke some pole noob.