Smoking........ Yay or Nay???

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Don't want to clutter up the thread that SSS started so.... Do you smoke? Did you quit? Do you even give a fuck?

Well as for myself I started smoking when I was 14 years old because back then it was the cool thing to do. Keep in mind that it was a different era then and smoking was not looked down upon as it is today. They still had ashtrays in the arm rests of jetliners,you could smoke in a movie theater, even my Doctor smoked in his office.

But after smoking for 30 years I shut it down. It wasn't easy but If I didn't quit back then I would be dead by now with COPD.

So... I'm not preaching but smoking will kill you if you do it long enough.

( ok..flame suit is on)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
smoking kills the weak pussies

360_F_347262780_5PeipydLFiDmuOrUvdvlFF6hDbJiaKFV.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
nawww man, you're cool .. I'm your friend ..teach me to shoot a gun and shit but I wouldn't actually couldn't kill anything though other than pop cans
I smoked at 16 quit at 26 smoke Ganja on the reg sometimes with a touch a tobacco

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I recently quit, bit more than 4 months ago... Weed pipes and the occasional vape is my limit now... I feel healthier and I don't stink so it's the best thing I've ever done tbh...

Tbh smoking didn't stink as bad as it does now for some reason. we have these natives smokes that are like half the price ... all sticks and twigs inside LOL THE STENCH fuck you can't escape that smoke

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I smoked from 18-22. Then my Uncle died at 52 on a ventilator unable to talk, he had to write what he wanted to say that month and a half. He was my favorite on my Dad's side. I didnt wanna go like that, so I quit. Felt better too after that like Shamp says, and dont stink lol. I use to not mind being around it, I swear something changed over the years, some chemical in it or something. Cause I cant stand it at all now.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I recently quit, bit more than 4 months ago... Weed pipes and the occasional vape is my limit now... I feel healthier and I don't stink so it's the best thing I've ever done tbh...

Tbh smoking didn't stink as bad as it does now for some reason. we have these natives smokes that are like half the price ... all sticks and twigs inside LOL THE STENCH fuck you can't escape that smoke

See! I knew I couldnt be the only one! They smell different now!

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I smoked from 18-22. Then my Uncle died at 52 on a ventilator unable to talk, he had to write what he wanted to say that month and a half. He was my favorite on my Dad's side. I didnt wanna go like that, so I quit. Felt better too after that like Shamp says, and dont stink lol. I use to not mind being around it, I swear something changed over the years, some chemical in it or something. Cause I cant stand it at all now.

Even weed .. it used to smell sweet now it's stifling

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Haha yeah when I walk by smokers now I can smell it instantly like "I can't believe I used to smell like that! Fuck!" lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh, and only the green for me lol.

As @Scooter and Willie Nelson would say "roll me up and smoke me when I die".

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I remember my Dad going to work saying bye as a kid .. LOL the aftershave and smoke

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That all depends on the strain lol. But I know what ya sayin' lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

my friend I'm talking 30 years ago ... were you rockin' 30 yers ago ??

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I remember my Dad going to work saying bye as a kid .. LOL the aftershave and smoke

I'll never forget, my grandma's lil neon green Chevette lol. The passenger floorboard was gone, you straddled your feet and watched the road go by lolol. Anyway, grandma was a chain smoker, and didnt empty the ash tray. Thing would overflow. Well, wind from the floor would catch it, and ashes be flying everywhere lol. Fuck I hated that shit lol. Didnt mind the smell back then, just the fucking ashes lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
To me, weed is a far more pleasant smell although I used to love the smell of my grandpas pipe before he gave it up ha very sweet smell...

Edit: Tobacco pipe before any of you smart asses get naughty lol

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

I can't even smoke weed but I do take the THC weed oil. It tastes like shit but it does get me high.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

my friend I'm talking 30 years ago ... were you rockin' 30 yers ago ??

Close! 26 years :Grin3:

But I smelled it before then lol. Was all that damn brick weed from Mexico then haha. I was seeing good shortly after I started.

• Winner
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
To me, weed is a far more pleasant smell although I used to love the smell of my grandpas pipe before he gave it up ha very sweet smell...

Ohhh fuck my grampa .. Christmas tree and pipe smoke smell .. got me in the feelZ Shamp :Cheers:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ohhh fuck my grampa .. Christmas tree and pipe smoke smell .. got me in the feelZ Shamp :Cheers:
Yeah reminds me of being a kid too...

I might buy a Cuban and have it at Christmas as a wee treat...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh man, my uncle had some good smelling pipe tobacco. May of been cherry or some shit. My Great Grandpa too.

Hahaha,, I knew before your edit. Think I even might have a pic of him with his pipe.......

I do!!!! Here ya go, you can see the pipe in his hand, matches on his lap, and his pouch to his side lol. My PawPaw lol. This was 40 years ago. From where he is sitting, if he looked beside my Great Grandma, in that corner is where kid pic was taken that I posted. And my mom's kid pic.

PawPaw.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah reminds me of being a kid too...

I might buy a Cuban and have it at Christmas as a wee treat...

Well that beats a cigar I suppose :Indeed:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

bahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Nasty fuck LOL I wasn't even thinking that :LMAO2: LIES !!! I was holding back :LMAO: we were conversing so nicely I couldn't LOLOLOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I went through the pipe phase for a few years. Tried many different types of tobacco but my fav was Borkum Riff whiskey blend.

The wimmins loved that smell. :rightON:

s-l400.jpg

OOoOOooo, a whiskey smell. I like the sound of that.