Jack and x are letting alticus dictate where tf they post? Is this really true? What has become of you? I already knew jack was a weakling, but you X? Wtaf?
Alticus, stop threatening members ffs, jog on
And what did I tell you jack and Alticus? I told you it wouldn't last, I didn't think it would happen this fast though. You're a real trio of doughnuts
Jack and x are letting alticus dictate where tf they post? Is this really true? What has become of you? I already knew jack was a weakling, but you X? Wtaf?
Alticus, stop threatening members ffs, jog on
Do you know Seamajor, I don't think this is a coincidence that they ran away while I was on my long dirty weekend break, they needed me here to look after them. Alticus the phony yet again took advantage of the vulnerable and the tiny :(
Also, did you see how x and jack bid farewell to each other? It was almost like that scene from casablanca, i thought x was going to bend jack over backwards and snog his face off