So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
We all know how Oaks kids were living while she was busy racking up 200 posts a day at CO and the 9 different versions of CBT

Hfb and farmer told murd all about it

And guess what murd did

*snickers

I was only ever on during school hours and after 8pm.

But shhhh let's listen to Murd paint this picture that I was so negligent and awful that you dumped off in fucking Flint. I dont even remember being on the forum during that summer....only in the middle of the night really.

Where does the Flint thing even come from?

Biggie tell the truth. When you came to my town.....did that look like a metro Detroit inner city to you? Lol.

Imlay City is the hood!

I do recall Oak being on A LOT back in the day. Maybe ketchup sammiches where a real thing over there.

Admin.

Excuse me, while I kiss the Karma!
☠️Private Forum Access
Another weird one, how come you got so many pics of plants that look like penises? lol
Bro, You really should lock your FB down tighter...or did you want people to see this?

TztHCVf.png

But on the other hand at a closer look, maybe that will attract some sex contacts if that's what your after.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I was only ever on during school hours and after 8pm.

But shhhh let's listen to Murd paint this picture that I was so negligent and awful that you dumped off in fucking Flint. I dont even remember being on the forum during that summer....only in the middle of the night really.

Where does the Flint thing even come from?

Biggie tell the truth. When you came to my town.....did that look like a metro Detroit inner city to you? Lol.

Imlay City is the hood!

I do recall Oak being on A LOT back in the day. Maybe ketchup sammiches where a real thing over there.
Who is senior penis Dove!?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am on page 2 of this stupid thread.... I had to stop reading...

I am assuming Oak owns her own home...

Only a complete moron would marry after being set free from the bondage of marriage...

I am pretty sure that while Oak will forever be a pain in the neck she is not a complete moron..

never remarry Oak... have a friend, go out, enjoy life.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Married to the right person is paramount to happiness.

only for men... not for women...

did you know that married men are healthier than single men,.... single women are healthier than married and single men... And married women are the unhealthiest of all.

Only an idiot would risk their accumulated wealth and home to a remarriage.

Ugh!!!!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
That is smart.

why would she remarry? That makes no sense in my world...

Because you've been married forever, Cas. You arent shacked up with your husband lol

I dont think it makes any sense to live with a man and have a marriage relationship and not have the marriage. Especially past 50.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
only for men... not for women...

did you know that married men are healthier than single men,.... single women are healthier than married and single men... And married women are the unhealthiest of all.

Only an idiot would risk their accumulated wealth and home to a remarriage.

Ugh!!!!

Well she is a retired government employee in CA.

Go check what that looks like.....:0

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I often wonder what I would do or feel rather with no male protector? I probably would have to sell everything and go to a private retirement village....

I was thinking of making a sizable donation to the Fred Hollows Foundation and save the sight of the blind in 3rd World countries and the West too.... its only 25 ish $$$ per blinded peersons.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oak don’t wanna get married because half her belly button lint means a lot to her

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because you've been married forever, Cas. You arent shacked up with your husband lol

I dont think it makes any sense to live with a man and have a marriage relationship and not have the marriage. Especially past 50.

oak is past reproduction age.... and trust me, you only need companionship after a certain age... and you will be there one day yourself....

Having a dick is overrated. I lived with men before I married My sons father, Philip... I've had sex from the age of 14 3/4...... Having a dick permanently shoved up your bizzo is overrated...

My motto... stay fat and rich.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ps... men give me the shits....

Meanwhile, I have been watching PLENTY of youtubes and some interesting ones about foxes... what a fascinating creature.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
oak is past reproduction age.... and trust me, you only need companionship after a certain age... and you will be there one day yourself....

Having a dick is overrated. I lived with men before I married My sons father, Philip... I've had sex from the age of 14 3/4...... Having a dick permanently shoved up your bizzo is overrated...

My motto... stay fat and rich.
Are you going through menopause? ;)

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually last night I was on my bed watching youtube and a big 2 inch long spider dropped down from the ceiling right in front of my face and then I swung at it to brush it aside and lost it amongst the sheets and pillows....I thought it might have run up my nightie.... thank God Kurt rescued the situation taking the sheet outside... anyway... the poor spider is in the garden now.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Actually last night I was on my bed watching youtube and a big 2 inch long spider dropped down from the ceiling right in front of my face and then I swung at it to brush it aside and lost it amongst the sheets and pillows....I thought it might have run up my nightie.... thank God Kurt rescued the situation taking the sheet outside... anyway... the poor spider is in the garden now.
Good that he saved the spider. I’m the spider saver in the house too. Mosquitoes love me so keep all the spiders to help take care of things. I’m anti poisons and pesticides.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Tremendous thread. Great content even martini would have to admit.

He recently was forced by his own narcissism and hatefulness and inability to ever recover from rejection to say.....in public....that Murd is a piece of ass.

He thinks if he claims I'm butt ass ugly and old looking (after I rejected him)...and now says Murd is a "piece of ass"...

IM gonna feel bad and YOU guys are gonna agree with it. Even though you've seen us both.

Poofter and Turd are pretty much the same resentful, entitled and scorned person. They think they are entitled to someone because they want them....they cannot handle rejection....and they try to use PI to upset and embarrass people and use NPD character smears.

If narcissist abusers cannot control YOU.....they immediately try to control how other people view you.

Which is exactly why we have seen them BOTH go on overly personal attacks here on a forum, use private off board real life shit to create narratives and embarrass their targets.

They dont understand WHY it doesnt work and why they are obviously garbage to decent people. They cannot imagine "looking bad" to others. They are all about trying to maintain some retarded image.

Which is intensely fucking ironic because they only ever harm themselves lol.