So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
@Dove s hubby getting ready for a convo with 'er
giphy.gif
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Oi…you’re only 190 pounds for a 6’3” bloke. I almost weight as much as you with all my muscle. Lol

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
Oi…you’re only 190 pounds for a 6’3” bloke. I almost weight as much as you with all my muscle. Lol
to bad ABout the little limbs tho, take care

I'm a cardiovascular BEAST where as you're a modded to be happy sort a fellow

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
I love being married. My wife and I want to renew our vows in LA, Las Vegas. Elvis Presley look-alikes apparently do it for you?

:Happy5:

It isn't always easy but it's not supposed to be.

When the man signs on legally it shows he willing to stick it out when life sucks!

But guess what? We only feel this way because we are not actually "whole people". I just learned this yesterday.

Because if I was a "whole person" .....I too could play house and take a wifey role to a man I brag about not needing or wanting a marraige commitment from than I'd be mature enough to not want that.

Whole people dont need marriage because they are GOOD without it! Woo hoo!! (Nevermind that's pretty much all of us....we are just saying if you are gonna do it and invest in a marriage type relationship it's best to actually have the marriage)

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
OOOhhhhh because unmarried couples don't stick it through the tough times

what does this idiot smoke I want some LMFAO

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
It isn't always easy but it's not supposed to be.

When the man signs on legally it shows he willing to stick it out when life sucks!

But guess what? We only feel this way because we are not actually "whole people". I just learned this yesterday.

Because if I was a "whole person" .....I too could play house and take a wifey role to a man I brag about not needing or wanting a marraige commitment from than I'd be mature enough to not want that.
My wife is a hard worker too. She has great work ethic. I like to have plenty of long weekends. I’m having one now. Lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
OOOhhhhh because unmarried couples don't stick it through the tough times

what does this idiot smoke I want some LMFAO

Not statistically they dont. There are always some exceptions. They are not the rule, though.

You are old and single. You bang random women you grunt at in bars. You look like the guy who wacks my weeds for ten bucks.

And yes I'm saying that again because it's so true its disturbing.

When I see your picture I can almost smell metal, old beer and cigarette smoke.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Probably better that way because Turd has been on another personal info marathon :D
Turd ? Do you mean Murd ?

Most of mine has already been posted.I'm way beyond caring what people post about me nowadays.They can do there worst lol.

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
Not statistically they dont. There are always some exceptions. They are not the rule, though.

You are old and single. You bang random women you grunt at in bars. You look like the guy who wacks my weeds for ten bucks.

And yes I'm saying that again because it's so true its disturbing.

When I see your picture I can almost smell metal, old beer and cigarette smoke.
I look at yours and see the stench of cat piss and crack :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

some moar ultra retard dove stats please :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: