So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Turd ? Do you mean Murd ?

Most of mine has already been posted.I'm way beyond caring what people post about me nowadays.They can do there worst lol.

Yes. Turd.

She isnt doing yours. Shes going through a decade worth of real life shit about Big and I. With her own unhinged and revolting twist.

So that's why this is latest drama is occurring.

Oak just visciously hates everyone right of Stalin and cant just own the fact shes a hateful and rabid bush pig so she makes up bullshit reasons.

I mean that's pretty much up to speed. They were foaming at their jowels pretty hard and now we are giving an analysis. Having accountability. Holding up some mirrors.

Talking lots of shit. :D

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Guys guys .....guess what I just did?

I brewed coffee (on my awesome stove top percolator)....and I just made a cup of coffee for my husband.

AND I served it to him.

AND I'm barefoot. AND in my kitchen!

I can only hope I'm daddies favorite princess.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yes. Turd.

She isnt doing yours. Shes going through a decade worth of real life shit about Big and I. With her own unhinged and revolting twist.

Oak just visciously hates everyone right of Stalin and cant just own the fact shes a hateful and rabid bush pig so she makes up bullshit reasons.

I mean that's pretty much up to speed. They were foaming at their jowels pretty hard and now we are giving an analysis. Having accountability. Holding up some mirrors.

So no “kissing and making up” in the foreseeable future I take it then? ;)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Guys guys .....guess what I just did?

I brewed coffee (on my awesome stove top percolator)....and I just made a cup of coffee for my husband.

AND I served it to him.

AND I'm barefoot. AND in my kitchen!

I can only hope I'm daddies favorite princess.
dunno 'bout all that but you do have the honors of full blown site retard LOL

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So no “kissing and making up” in the foreseeable future I take it then? ;)

Absolutely fucking NEVER.

Shes lucky I'm even bothering to roast her conniving, disgusting self. I did ignore her for nearly a fucking YEAR. So did Big.

She just cannot stop yapping her toxic nonsense.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
X is about to gear up for that cat litter! :Happy5:

bike-ride.gif

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes. Turd.

I only really read this section so I might have missed whats been posted.I just think it's a great pity when old friends fall out like this.I mean if she has been posting yours and Joo's PI then I get why you guys are so pissed at her.
I just wanna be here to have some laughs.I've done all this viscious attack posting many a time before and it's no good for ya.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I actually need to get cat litter today too.

I go to Mr Magoos and buy 4 40 pound bags. And it lasts JUST under a month.

I keep those boxes CLEAN as fuck. With as many cats as I have in here if I was scooping those boxes 5 times a day this house would STINK.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I keep those boxes CLEAN as fuck. With as many cats as I have in here if I was scooping those boxes 5 times a day this house would STINK.
I’m lucky with mine…they mostly do their business outside. When I mow the lawn I leave some lawn clippings along the fence line and they use that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
By "wave riding" you mean filling a bath tub full of small tico boys, LSD, and dragging your skunk striped taint over their faces while yelling "Kowabunghole!!!"...

You're SO disgusting, Tropical Mr Burns...

Listen to this gender confused idiot. Easy to prove who you are Xs 250.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I only really read this section so I might have missed whats been posted.I just think it's a great pity when old friends fall out like this.I mean if she has been posting yours and Joo's PI then I get why you guys are so pissed at her.
I just wanna be here to have some laughs.I've done all this viscious attack posting many a time before and it's no good for ya.

Oh my Lord. Reaper i will have to fill you in.

She never really was a "friend".

Also yeah we are here to have fun as well. We arent the ones who got viscious but when you have viscious people who insists on coming at you and they start using PI and telling some of the most disgusting fucking lies.....Reaper she came here and started trying to convince people (including Biggie) that I was allowing my daughter (V....my 17 year old ...who Murd claimed was 12 just to make it worse) to solicite dick pictures from grown men.

So she uses the fact that we were "friends" for a long time to speak on my family to a forum....and paints my daughter as a young pervert who goes after grown men....and claims I'm allowing her to be sexually exploited.

And I ignored this for a few MONTHS. Until I decided to post the text convo she got this nasty shit from. Where I told her my (15 year old V) was on discord with her friends during Covid. And a couple grown men got in there and showed dick pics. To which my daughter got a screen shot, blocked them, and got me involved and we reported to discord and police.

She brought THIS to board to warn people that my daughter is a cyber pervert at 12 and I allow it.

And this is just one gross and hateful outburst she has had.

I dont want to throw her in front of an oncoming bus anymore so I'm getting better.

At this point ignoring it doesnt work so we are having fun with it.

We didnt fall out with her. She flat out turned like a rabid dog.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m lucky with mine…they mostly do their business outside. When I mow the lawn I leave some lawn clippings along the fence line and they use that.

Yeah I don't let mine out at all. There is just too many awful things that could happen to them.

We may build a catio though so they can have that but as of right now we dont want to spend any more money than necessary on THIS house.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah I don't let mine out at all. There is just too many awful things that could happen to them.

We may build a catio though so they can have that but as of right now we dont want to spend any more money than necessary on THIS house.
The other day Smokey, my shorthair, tried to have a go at the Blue Tongued Lizard living out back near the creek. It ended up hanging off the end of his nose and made it all red and swollen. Lol…I should of taken a picture.

640px-BlueTonguedLizard_2005_SeanMcClean.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

it does, you're not fooling anyone ...