So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
He recently was forced by his own narcissism and hatefulness and inability to ever recover from rejection to say.....in public....that Murd is a piece of ass.

He thinks if he claims I'm butt ass ugly and old looking (after I rejected him)...and now says Murd is a "piece of ass"...

IM gonna feel bad and YOU guys are gonna agree with it. Even though you've seen us both.

Poofter and Turd are pretty much the same resentful, entitled and scorned person. They think they are entitled to someone because they want them....they cannot handle rejection....and they try to use PI to upset and embarrass people and use NPD character smears.

If narcissist abusers cannot control YOU.....they immediately try to control how other people view you.

Which is exactly why we have seen them BOTH go on overly personal attacks here on a forum, use private off board real life shit to create narratives and embarrass their targets.

They dont understand WHY it doesnt work and why they are obviously garbage to decent people. They cannot imagine "looking bad" to others. They are all about trying to maintain some retarded image.

Which is intensely fucking ironic because they only ever harm themselves lol.
“Poofter and Turd…” :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
They are both rotten and festering shits grown right in the asshole of satan.

These people are fucking predatory. And proud of it.

images

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
Murd and Oak are not married though.

So we cant until they wise up and get these guys to the court house. Lock in the prey while its weak.
so wot, yer married to a fellow that looks as tho he slurps dick like Ramon noodles ffs

reaper

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Ahahahahaha X is gonna try to suck Reapers asshole because he thinks Reaper doesn't like me!

Lulz!

What a little lame bitch ass faggot X is.
You best get on facebook and wish me a happy birthday then women !

I'm 26 today :LOL3:
:LOL3: :Awesome: .

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
Ahahahahaha X is gonna try to suck Reapers asshole because he thinks Reaper doesn't like me!

Lulz!

What a little lame bitch ass faggot X is.
retard, he poasts funny shit, yoo mad ?? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I don't need a crew to find you incredibly fucking retarded dovey, it blares :LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
They both aren’t married?? Surprise surprise :PuffPuffPass:

That's what this thread is about.

These two sumo twins who are the picture of mental and spiritual health who have enlightened and loving and healthy....hell even tantric relationships who can judge over everyone elses and decide whose choices were "bad" ......

......are both past 40 and are basically unmarried seat warmers.

And Oak stares at the mouldings during sex lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
You best get on facebook and wish me a happy birthday then women !

I'm 26 today :LOL3:
:LOL3: :Awesome: .

OMGGGG on muh way!

Happy happy Birthday!

Wanna hear something funny? That little bitch X in the bib covered in drool and the other half of his sentences jumped into the drama on team sumo sisters because he thinks THEY are the ones having fun lmao.

Seriously LOL

• WTF
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
That's what this thread is about.

These two sumo twins who are the picture of mental and spiritual health who have enlightened and loving and healthy....hell even tantric relationships who can judge over everyone elses and decide whose choices were "bad" ......

......are both past 40 and are basically unmarried seat warmers.

And Oak stares at the mouldings during sex lol
I love being married. My wife and I want to renew our vows in LA, Las Vegas. Elvis Presley look-alikes apparently do it for you?

:Happy5:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
OMGGGG on muh way!

Happy happy Birthday!

Wanna hear something funny? That little bitch X in the bib covered in drool and the other half of his sentences jumped into the drama on team sumo sisters because he thinks THEY are the ones having fun lmao.

Seriously LOL
I'm on nobody side really.

I just like to troll here and there.

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
OMGGGG on muh way!

Happy happy Birthday!

Seriously LOL
boy O boy X is yer favOrite werd today :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
I'm almost a Navy Seal!
I'm a Queensman.

Quick check to make sure its not something really F'ed up on Urban Dictionary.

"The Queens Regiment was formed in December 1966 when the County Regiments of Surrey, Kent, Sussex and Middlesex came together to form one large Regiment consisting of 4 Regular Battalions and 3 TA Battalions"