Soy Squads ok, Patriots are not

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
37856076-9133633-image-m-23_1610359025990.jpg

37856082-9133633-image-m-38_1610359132738.jpg

37856080-9133633-Eye_to_eye_One_protester_lowered_his_mask_to-m-52_1610359663777.jpg

Antifa marching in Manhattan demanding Trump and Pence to get out. Assaulting folks. But thats ok evidently.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This is ok over the summer....

washington-dc-blm-fires.jpg

And this.....

pelosi-promoting-riots.jpg

But evidently if you support your president, you are a Domestic Terrorist.

Democrats in both House & Senate drafting legislation to classify Trump MAGA rallies "Domestic Terrorist Activity"

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
We're on the fast track to becoming China and the soy seals are happily assisting like neutered little gimps
China is eating our lunch Fuckboi, and despite Trump's ham handed attempts at trade negotiations, our international trade deficit keeps growing.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Push hard enough and the pushed will push back.

Liberals are going to realize that soon.

They'll finally find out what happens when they mess with people enough to put their futures in jeopardy.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
@Blazor I asked you for a source. Now you are replying and ignoring me? Not really decent...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One things for sure, democrats cheating this election has caused nearly all AR style rifles, most pistols of every type, and all ammo except .17 HR and some stuff like .338 and 300 win mag to fly off the shelves.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
One things for sure, democrats cheating this election has caused nearly all AR style rifles, most pistols of every type, and all ammo except .17 HR and some stuff like .338 and 300 win mag to fly off the shelves.
Bfd, you gun fondlers rush out and buy guns after everyone of your mass shootings...i guess your lucky this time as i believe the 12th anniversary Obama Gun Confiscation Sale is this weekend!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Blazor I asked you for a source. Now you are replying and ignoring me? Not really decent...

He's PLEASE ASS BOX ME! ignoring you ...
:rightON:
From what I've GOOGLED about YOU, is not really decent either ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hopefully to off yourselves ..
I imagine the butthurt is tremendous :LOL2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes, yes I do
The rim of your nouaght flowith oVer .. :LOL2:
Get the Dutch PLEASE ASS BOX ME! to jam it with his finger LOL you know the story :rightON:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, yes I do
Get the Dutch PLEASE ASS BOX ME! to jam it with his finger LOL you know the story :rightON:

Meanwhile in realville, we're all buying like crazy cause we know mentally impaired biden is going to try to ban them. I suspect he'll try some kind of buyback scam too that America will promptly tell him to fuk off over!

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Yes, yes I do

Meanwhile in realville, we're all buying like crazy cause we know mentally impaired biden is going to try to ban them. I suspect he'll try some kind of buyback scam too that America will promptly tell him to fuk off over!
That cunt trudeau is trying to ban AR's up here. Fucking Libtards.

• Funny
Reactions: X