Soy Squads ok, Patriots are not

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes, yes I do
The rim of your nouaght flowith oVer .. :LOL2:
Get the Dutch PLEASE ASS BOX ME! to jam it with his finger LOL you know the story :rightON:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Meanwhile in realville, we're all buying like crazy cause we know mentally impaired biden is going to try to ban them. I suspect he'll try some kind of buyback scam too that America will promptly tell him to fuk off over!
That cunt trudeau is trying to ban AR's up here. Fucking Libtards.

Ha ha ha Fuck off ICE :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:
Mothing like knowing a dumb Canuck is behind that statement ... an AR man ?? Fucking country is being ravaged by disease and what, you gonna shoot dat madderfacker LOLOLOLOLOLOL ....

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
200.gif

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Yes, yes I do
Get the Dutch PLEASE ASS BOX ME! to jam it with his finger LOL you know the story :rightON:

Meanwhile in realville, we're all buying like crazy cause we know mentally impaired biden is going to try to ban them. I suspect he'll try some kind of buyback scam too that America will promptly tell him to fuk off over!

Mothing like knowing a dumb Canuck is behind that statement ... an AR man ?? Fucking country is being ravaged by disease and what, you gonna shoot dat madderfacker LOLOLOLOLOLOL ....
Did my guns ever hurt you stinky? No? Then tell me the bad things that hurt you.

And I'll blow them to hell. :FU::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, yes I do

Did my guns ever hurt you stinky? No? Then tell me the bad things that hurt you.

Bigly says my words have crippled him for life.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, yes I do

I thought he said you were a sniveling lil bitch? :Popcorn:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, yes I do

I thought he said you were a sniveling lil bitch? :Popcorn:
He must have been hiding in his little closet when he said that.

:OMG4: :LMAO:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If the left didn't have double standards it wouldn't have any standards at all.

Remember when the left pretended to care about Covid? Yeah, they shut down the whole economy but now even Coumo in NY wants to reopen everything because "we have a new President" which kind of shows their double standard. As if all the riots and thuggery hadn't done that already.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If the left didn't have double standards it wouldn't have any standards at all.

Remember when the left pretended to care about Covid? Yeah, they shut down the whole economy but now even Couno wants to reopen everything because "we have a new Lresident" which kind of shows their double standard. As if all the riots and thuggery hadn't done that already.
Whoa check out the fresh copypasta from the O Man!