SpoO0oO0ky HALLOWEEN!

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
I love Halloween
This video was flagged by some asshole on here as it was unlisted and my email said “flagged for revue”! Fucking shameless! I wonder who it was....:Welcome8:
WHAT?....Are you fucking serious?...I hate censorship of any kind...Grrr....that pisses me off!
Yeah the video was unlisted so only those with the link can view so it was defo someone that seen it here... I’m speechless...

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Yeah the video was unlisted so only those with the link can view so it was defo someone that seen it here... I’m speechless...

Are you sure? Unless they were being petty, I doubt that. What was it a video of?

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
Are you sure? Unless they were being petty, I doubt that. What was it a video of?
It was a Halloween compilation I made with a friend a few years ago, it was unlisted so it could only be seen here and it was flagged on YouTube by someone from here.... I just think that’s low regardless of stupid online banter... Many sads

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
I haven't kept up on who you do your silly wars with, but there are plenty of little bitches here who would do that just to fuck with you. Dilf, assblaster, sea....start there.

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
I haven't kept up on who you do your silly wars with, but there are plenty of little bitches here who would do that just to fuck with you. Dilf, assblaster, sea....start there.
It’s all good but it did leave a bad taste in my mouth as that’s me got two strikes on my channel now lol

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Hmmm?... It may not have been personal.. Perhaps someone who doesn't appreciate gore :).. There are a few of them here …

I'm watching a Lon Chaney marathon on TCM right now. Currently they're showing 'The Phantom of the Opera'.

Top Bottom