SpoO0oO0ky HALLOWEEN!

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
My favorite costume is the Vampiress.
But I used to like being a native american Indian, I was a Queen few years back. I was a Pink Flamingo last year. I got a kick out of dressing as a 'guy' some years back. Now that one got me a-changin' when I got too many flirty looks from the chicks that were with their boyfriends. Uh-bye ?
I dressed as a Native Indian too one year, too many dudes thought I was fucking Pocahontas lol.
and then what happened? :Popcorn:
Haha, as soon as I turned around they would give me a flinching look, laugh and run off. I have a slim figure, and the wig I was wearing was long and black. So from the back I can see the confusion lol.
lol as long as u didnt hook up w/john smith its all good ;)

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
only coney island would have something this weird lol

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
I'm gonna watch this tonight with a Return of the Living Dead virgin who never saw it. Required viewing among the horror genre and I haven't seen it since before I was in high school so it's gonna be a hoot!

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Just watched House of 1000 Corpses. Hadnt seen it in years, forgot how trippy it was.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Also Happy Halloweed! lol

OR, you could break out the orange and black markers, paint up the head of your dick, and send it to the lady saying "Happy Halloweenie!" :Grin3:

TheHaze

Elite Bastards

OR, you could break out the orange and black markers, paint up the head of your dick, and send it to the lady saying "Happy Halloweenie!" :Grin3:
How bout take off all your clothes and stick a potato on your dick and be a Dicktator- - - - - - -

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

How bout take off all your clothes and stick a potato on your dick and be a Dicktator- - - - - - -
There is also the infamous "bat wings" if we're sticking with the Halloween theme lol.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Halloween doesn't have to end! Halloween can be all year round!
Man I wish lol. I've already said fuck Christmas for invading Halloween turf, and ready for St. Patrick's day. Fuck you Christmas, see how it feels!

:Grin3:

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
Man I wish lol. I've already said fuck Christmas for invading Halloween turf, and ready for St. Patrick's day. Fuck you Christmas, see how it feels!

I was at Sam's Club last week and can't believe they had all there X-mas shit out already,and who know's,maybe they will have there Easter shit out right after Thanksgiving- - - - - --

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

I was at Sam's Club last week and can't believe they had all there X-mas shit out already,and who know's,maybe they will have there Easter shit out right after Thanksgiving- - - - - --
Here they already had Christmas stuff out in September! Fuckers!

Top Bottom