SpoO0oO0ky HALLOWEEN!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What was the first scary movie you ever saw?

The first movie I ever remember that scared me a lil, was when I was 4-5 years old, Amityville Horror. Then would be Nightmare on Elm Street. After that, I dont think much scared me lol.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't know what movie did it but I was leaping to my bed over four feet so the "hands" couldn't grab me since I was six.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Watch Horror movie marathons on television!
are you guys lucky, here it is forbidden in belgium like most things ... even new years i need to skip for the tenth or twelfth year because i am still under sattellite and rfid v2k, so all private stuff and convo's return on the street to pest me, so i always have to stay mostly alone at home and ten years i miss my family at parties, even my mom and dad in the last years before they died .. now i regret it yet the vsse belgium refuses to pick them out so i may start to needle up soon .. got my first 1ml in a syringe for today i think .. later more and more cos i don't need this crappy life further .. i'm spooked by phenobarbital and dormonoct but i'm sure it's going to be a delight and a trip to the moon and back ... if i stay alone on the moon ... i shall always guard over you people .. need some highs to turn optimist or fuck it further up lol ..
and don't forget kiddo's don't play with medicines in a spoon yet it's better than heroine .. :Perfecto:
and happy halloween's all .. you get at least to enjoy movies, series, the babe next to you, popcorn... quality times with yourself and others .. all i get is idiots from european and russian intelligence... fuck my life ..

but anyways sweeties happy halloween all y'all and be safe .. and foremost and above all .. when full moon .. always wear your seatbelt and a condom ... wearing the condom in your back pocket is good too .. as long as you wear it.:Excited3:
funny-Halloween-05.jpg

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

Clowns creepy as Hell

tenor.gif
they're cool .. do like i did .. when i was a kiddo and i was terrified after... watching a horror movie with my dad .. when i went alone at night to the toilet or to drink .. think someone in the dark is hiding with a big knife behind the door .. it may scare you but help you get to know that fear is between your ears. :Perfecto:
i hope this overrides the bad feeling about clowns .. when you go in the dark to the toilet tonight, think of a killer clown cat hiding behind the door ready to sneak attack you to hug and cuddle you ...:Awesome2:
3140412_0.jpg

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

goes with the above clown ... at night... :Perfecto:
twisted music for twisted sordid souls .. :fuckOFF::ROFL3::Cheers:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
For Charlie Brown, since they fucked his shit up for kids that dont have a motherfucking streaming service. The motherfuckers.

giphy.gif

I should send these corporate fucks a pic of the head of my COCK painted up as the GREAT PUMPKIN!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"Hello? Liberals? Yes we are still having Halloween. Fuck you and good day"

tenor.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Some Kool and the Gang, just because, its a time worth celebrating.
Hallow motherfucking ween!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Let me help y'all get in the holiday spirit. Fuck Christmas, Halloweeen wher it at!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Get down on it motherfuckers!!! I said GET DOWN ON IT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

AdZ.gif