SpoO0oO0ky HALLOWEEN!

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sugar is the top killer of all species who eat it.

Its also in fucking everything.

Empty people and empty calories, the fall of humanity.
I wonder if I could hypnotize myself to think that sugar tastes like shit lol. I mean, the brain treats a sugar treat as a reward. Some folks can quit smoking that way, thinking it tastes like shit. I've successfully hypnotized 10 people, but havent tried self hypnosis.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
It's not so much eating candy (BAD) as it is all the food that has sugar in it and most of the time you don't even know it.

Reactions: X

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Halloween doesn't have to end! Halloween can be all year round!
Man I wish lol. I've already said fuck Christmas for invading Halloween turf, and ready for St. Patrick's day. Fuck you Christmas, see how it feels!

:Grin3:
I'd be perfectly alright if there was no family get together on Christmas. Unless it's just my perception, not too many people seem like they're in a jolly spirit.
Gets worse every year dont it? Feels more like a hassle. I blame how they dilute it by bringing it in in September, dont feel as special.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's not so much eating candy (BAD) as it is all the food that has sugar in it and most of the time you don't even know it.
Ah ok, you mean things that turn into sugar, like bread and such.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Sugar is the top killer of all species who eat it.

Its also in fucking everything.

Empty people and empty calories, the fall of humanity.
I wonder if I could hypnotize myself to think that sugar tastes like shit lol. I mean, the brain treats a sugar treat as a reward. Some folks can quit smoking that way, thinking it tastes like shit. I've successfully hypnotized 10 people, but havent tried self hypnosis.
I think a therapy session like from A Clockwork Orange would probably work. Eat lots of sugar, then induce vomiting, repeat until the association sticks. :ROFL:

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Super Moderator
Not everything, natural sugars from fruit isn't bad.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Everything in moderation and all should be well.
With that said, I pretty much eat whatever I want and so far it's worked for me. I polished off a whole bag of pumpkin shaped Reese's peanut butter cups the other night, felt sick, went to sleep and then craved it like a junkie the moment I woke in the morning. But despite my gluttony, I've been 6'2" and 200lbs for a decade and fat people DESPISE ME for it lol.

The only unit of sugar the body can actually utilize is glucose, so whether its dextrose, fructose, corn syrup, bread, monosaccharides or polysaccharides, they are basically, bunches of glucose units bound together in different ways, kinda like clusters of grapes, or clusters OF clusters of grapes where the body needs to go through the process of breaking them down to individual grapes first.
The form of sugar from fruit is called fructose and already close to its broken down glucose state already, so it's quick to satiate a sweet tooth or turn to if you're hypoglycemic. In contrast, I believe table sugar is the most complex polysaccharide so its common to feel like you've eaten too much well beyond the point of having gone overboard because of the delay.
I believe Gatorade already uses glucose as the ingredient so it can go right to work.

For cancer, vitamin C tends to be the thing to avoid as its essential in building and maintaining blood vessels so as a general rule regarding metastatic cancer where you might have a growth, you'll wanna deny it that to help starve it out.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Damn it, Halloween is coming quick!

Was jus thinking of a funny idea, dress as Eleven from Stranger Things, but sport a Hitler stache, and be called Nein lol....

Scott

Factory Bastard
What was the first scary movie you ever saw?

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What was the first scary movie you ever saw?
The first movie I ever remember that scared me a lil, was when I was 4-5 years old, Amityville Horror. Then would be Nightmare on Elm Street. After that, I dont think much scared me lol.

Scott

Factory Bastard
I don't know what movie did it but I was leaping to my bed over four feet so the "hands" couldn't grab me since I was six.

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

rigor79

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watch Horror movie marathons on television!
are you guys lucky, here it is forbidden in belgium like most things ... even new years i need to skip for the tenth or twelfth year because i am still under sattellite and rfid v2k, so all private stuff and convo's return on the street to pest me, so i always have to stay mostly alone at home and ten years i miss my family at parties, even my mom and dad in the last years before they died .. now i regret it yet the vsse belgium refuses to pick them out so i may start to needle up soon .. got my first 1ml in a syringe for today i think .. later more and more cos i don't need this crappy life further .. i'm spooked by phenobarbital and dormonoct but i'm sure it's going to be a delight and a trip to the moon and back ... if i stay alone on the moon ... i shall always guard over you people .. need some highs to turn optimist or fuck it further up lol ..
and don't forget kiddo's don't play with medicines in a spoon yet it's better than heroine .. :Perfecto:
and happy halloween's all .. you get at least to enjoy movies, series, the babe next to you, popcorn... quality times with yourself and others .. all i get is idiots from european and russian intelligence... fuck my life ..

but anyways sweeties happy halloween all y'all and be safe .. and foremost and above all .. when full moon .. always wear your seatbelt and a condom ... wearing the condom in your back pocket is good too .. as long as you wear it.:Excited3: