SpoO0oO0ky HALLOWEEN!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
24c821ee6cf992dc85e520b150b46ee9.gif

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Alright now, Hellfire gets a pass for giving me love, Breakfall has posted in here, where the rest of ye!!!

Come on Misfits!!!

This is your weeekend!!! Full moon! Daylight savings!!! Its our night!!! AND ON A SATURDAY!!!! OI!!!!
We do not really celebrate halloween in the Netherlands... Usually we "celebrate" Saint Maarten on the 11th of November, but this year we'll skip that also.

I did see some houses in the neighborhood with nice Halloween decorations. One with a big-ass-spider on the bench in front of the house. That was cool!

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Y'all tards need to watch The Thing for the first time, or again. Made by Halloween original maker John Carpenter. Watch that too, either before or after The Thing.

The Thing is my favorite movie, followed by Full Metal Jacket and then Possession. Oh, y'all need to watch Possession if you can download it from some website, such as thepiratebay tonight. So there are three spooky movies for you. Oh, and Price of Darkness which was also made by John Carpenter. Watch them, they're all gold treasures that turned classics, as I'm sure y'all know...

SSS
- Just do it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Y'all tards need to watch The Thing for the first time, or again. Made by Halloween original maker John Carpenter. Watch that too, either before or after The Thing.

The Thing is my favorite movie, followed by Full Metal Jacket and then Possession. Oh, y'all need to watch Possession if you can download it from some website, such as thepiratebay tonight. So there are three spooky movies for you. Oh, and Price of Darkness which was also made by John Carpenter. Watch them, they're all gold treasures that turned classics, as I'm sure y'all know...

SSS
- Just do it.
Aye only the original, the remake was an insult...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Alright now, Hellfire gets a pass for giving me love, Breakfall has posted in here, where the rest of ye!!!

Come on Misfits!!!

This is your weeekend!!! Full moon! Daylight savings!!! Its our night!!! AND ON A SATURDAY!!!! OI!!!!
We do not really celebrate halloween in the Netherlands... Usually we "celebrate" Saint Maarten on the 11th of November, but this year we'll skip that also.

I disown you.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Sheeyet, I forgot about The Hereditary. Some call it the scariest movie out there and I'd put it somewhere in my top ten, possibly top five horror movies. It has some great, memorable moments that y'all should see before ruining it somehow on YT...

SSS
- My hat is as crooked as me.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Any good movies you recommend guys?

watching Christine. A car horror movie. Lol.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn. Watching "Terrifier" right now. Fuck Clowns. I am scared. WTF? Fuck me man. Sick:Whaa?::Whaa?::Whaa?:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SSS
- Just do it.
I took your advice and just got done watching The Possession.. and OH FUCK... it was good... Thank you :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Come on Misfits!!!

I disown you.
Sorry.... I cannot help it.... But Saint Maarten is sort of like trick-and-treat where kids go round in the neighborhood collecting candy. Too risky at this moment :-(

Dont be a pussy!

I partieed al night! Its mother fuii8g ingh 5am....4am adjusted daylight and all.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

trick or treat motherfucker@

Q

Banned

Come on Misfits!!!

I disown you.
Sorry.... I cannot help it.... But Saint Maarten is sort of like trick-and-treat where kids go round in the neighborhood collecting candy. Too risky at this moment :-(

Dont be a pussy!

I partieed al night! Its mother fuii8g ingh 5am....4am adjusted daylight and all.

Sorry, but where it concerns my family I am careful and if you call that "pussy", that's fine by me

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Come on Misfits!!!

I disown you.

Dont be a pussy!

Sorry, but where it concerns my family I am careful and if you call that "pussy", that's fine by me

"The masks work!"

Hahahaha you lot trip me out lol.

Dude, the world could end this week, have some fun, dont deprive your kids.

Q

Banned
"The masks work!"

Most likely the masks only prevent a part of the infections.

This is not only me deciding this, the school, childcare, other parents... EVERYONE agrees. If we go, probably nobody will have any candy anyway.
My kids are smart enough to understand and we will make sure to compensate them somehow :-)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"The masks work!"

This is not only me deciding this, the school, childcare, other parents... EVERYONE agrees. If we go, probably nobody will have any candy anyway.
My kids are smart enough to understand and we will make sure to compensate them somehow :-)

I hope they at least got pizza and got to watch spooky movies while chowing down on candy.

Poor kids, I feel so bad for kids all this year.

Q

Banned
"The masks work!"

I hope they at least got pizza and got to watch spooky movies while chowing down on candy.

Poor kids, I feel so bad for kids all this year.
Yes, the situaton is pretty bad for kids, although kids in the Netherlands can still do a lot of things

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I'm going as Superwoman this year.
Juss got back from Ross and I'm making the costume now!
Trevors Ron Burgundy, again:facepalm: