SpoO0oO0ky HALLOWEEN!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A school in Seattle is canceling Halloween because it is a "white holiday" which supposedly "marginalized people of color". No, there is no school choice in Seattle so parents can't vote with their feet unless they move or can afford $30,000 per year per student for private school.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why do these extremist always inject theor racism into a wonderful holiday?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m going as a disco diva this year. My wig is hilarious! I decided to not do the blonde Afro, but went with a curly 70s style.

Burn baby burn…. Disco inferno!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I’m going as a disco diva this year. My wig is hilarious! I decided to not do the blonde Afro, but went with a curly 70s style.

I won the 70's themed costume contest once at a club lol. Won $50, a free drink, and the hot bartender came out and "had to dance with me" as I pulled all my Soul Train moves lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I won the 70's themed costume contest once at a club lol. Won $50, a free drink, and the hot bartender came out and "had to dance with me" as I pulled all my Soul Train moves lol.
did u hold your hands in the air and snap your fingers a lot? lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Gurrrrl, you know he did!

I would pay money to watch him do the hustle lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Dont forget the arm roll, before pointing at the sky lol.

Here ya go lol.....

12ee5ed50e28e2ed1a0690651f2c0ed75e634a67.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Here ya go lol.....

u know i luv u :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lol, even the lesbians were grabbing my ass that night lol.

OMG! My song just came on!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Here ya go lol.....

Awww, luv ya too Jeannie!

Yesterday was my bday lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Here ya go lol.....

happy birthday, friend <3

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Here ya go lol.....

Happy Birthday, Blazor!!!