SpoO0oO0ky HALLOWEEN!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
42987138_269796170313405_1143075906261090304_n.jpg
Lmfao!!!!!....

THROB

Factory Bastard
I am making up some halloween goodies full of heart pills and laxative for little mexicans kids.
I'll have my porch light on.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I lived in my old neighborhood... I had 3 of the 12 foot blowup decorations.. They were tied to my light switch in the house.. Every morning, I'd wake up flip on the switch to watch them blow/light up.. One morning I switched them on and saw nothing.. Someone came during the night and had stolen all 3. It was the last time I decorated for Halloween :( The shitty thing about it was.. I had just purchased 3 of the tower style extension cords.(expensive) . and they took those too :/

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i know its not spooky but it is halloweeny :D
there r supposed to be these super giant pumpkins here but i think we got pumpkin-baited lol
npIo6mi.jpg

FUqs3h1.jpg

Siouxsie_Q

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My favorite costume is the Vampiress.
But I used to like being a native american Indian, I was a Queen few years back. I was a Pink Flamingo last year. I got a kick out of dressing as a 'guy' some years back. Now that one got me a-changin' when I got too many flirty looks from the chicks that were with their boyfriends. Uh-bye ?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
But I used to like being a native american Indian, I was a Queen few years back. I was a Pink Flamingo last year. I got a kick out of dressing as a 'guy' some years back. Now that one got me a-changin' when I got too many flirty looks from the chicks that were with their boyfriends. Uh-bye ?

I dressed as a Native Indian too one year, too many dudes thought I was fucking Pocahontas lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I dressed as a Native Indian too one year, too many dudes thought I was fucking Pocahontas lol.

and then what happened? :Popcorn:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Haha, as soon as I turned around they would give me a flinching look, laugh and run off. I have a slim figure, and the wig I was wearing was long and black. So from the back I can see the confusion lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Haha, as soon as I turned around they would give me a flinching look, laugh and run off. I have a slim figure, and the wig I was wearing was long and black. So from the back I can see the confusion lol.
lol as long as u didnt hook up w/john smith its all good ;)
tumblr_nhoomh5OGo1tp6lx0o1_500.gif

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm gonna watch this tonight with a Return of the Living Dead virgin who never saw it. Required viewing among the horror genre and I haven't seen it since before I was in high school so it's gonna be a hoot!