Sports Sub is Back

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
This is exciting News, the Ducks get to play Liberty U the Christo-Fascist Diploma Mill famous for having the easiest schedule on earth.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
This is exciting News, the Ducks get to play Liberty U the Christo-Fascist Diploma Mill famous for having the easiest schedule on earth.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Are any of the starters going to play, or will Ducks need to recruit from the fashion department? ...or something..

I don't like that players just walk away like they do....and coaches too.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Are any of the starters going to play, or will Duck need to recruit from the fashion department? ...or something..

I don't like that players just walk away like they do....and coaches too.
Bo hasn't committed to play yet, Boo Bo! Pretty sure he's out of the Heisman race, not playing the bowl game prolly won't help his chances.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
The Bengals Jaguars game is very pretty so far. Tied at halftime. I like it.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Mostly agree. A slaughter can be interesting too tho.

Also, go Eagles!!

4iQEC7O.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Cleveland Browns are going to the playoffs. Joe Flacco!

Reactions: cw_

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
It has cum to my attention that there is no more Mon or Thurs night NFL Football. What the hell am I supposed to do with myself now, twiddle my thumb?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was surprised that the Ravens lost to the Steelers, but then again, the starting QB was being saved up for the playoffs.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Ravens didn't play some of their key players. There was nothing to play for. They have the #1 seed in the AFC and a first round bye. I didn't go to the game because they moved it to yesterday. I had to work and my buddy and his wife had some volunteer work planned. We sold our tickets.

I didn't even bother to turn on the TV to watch the game. I was recovering from work and I had snow to shovel. Dad texted that he was watching the game and it looked like there were a lot of Steelers fans there.

* I was miffed at how the Ravens lost that first game against the Steelers. :OhGawd:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, that may be the last time I'll get to see the ravens lose. I hope not, but it seems likely.